Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 7. (Read 2495 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 08:57:19 PM
Interesting project!
The developers say that with the help of the kevin, banking will move to the area of the blockbuster and crypto-currency.
Do you think the world is ready for such innovations?
Why not? Wink
Banking systems have long trampled in one place. They are obsolete and become irrelevant. The crypto-currency economy is our future, over time it will replace the classical concepts of banking, business, etc.
Activity: 616
October 19, 2017, 09:48:27 PM
Well, if I understand correctly, can I order a Kevin card now? Will it work right now, I mean, is the service already operational or not yet?
I'm also interested in this.
Hmm ... Maybe it works, but with limited functions. Or it will work after the end of ICO
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 19, 2017, 08:53:08 PM
Interesting project!
The developers say that with the help of the kevin, banking will move to the area of the blockbuster and crypto-currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 09:44:32 PM
Interesting project!
Why not? Wink
Banking systems have long trampled in one place. They are obsolete and become irrelevant. The crypto-currency economy is our future, over time it will replace the classical concepts of banking, business, etc.
Is it profitable for the banks themselves? I mean, why should they cooperate with Kevin? What profit will they get from this?
Attraction of users is obvious. It is advantageous for the bank that more users use its services, this version attracts users. I think something like that. =)
But this deprives the bank of a certain income. If you directly contact the bank, they impose a bunch of unnecessary additional services. They earn on it!
In the case of Kevin, such an option is impossible, what is the sense for banks to cooperate with a service that deprives them of their earnings? Huh
This is the whole point! You're talking about an outdated banking system, from which you have to go. Change is necessary. Soon banks will cease to exist in the form in which they exist now. In the next few years, much will change in the world of banks and payment systems Wink
What makes you think that this will be so? LOL
October 19, 2017, 08:40:57 PM
Which banks of the European Union will support the service of Kevin? Is there a list?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 09:43:21 PM
Well, if I understand correctly, can I order a Kevin card now? Will it work right now, I mean, is the service already operational or not yet?
Activity: 602
October 19, 2017, 08:38:20 PM
The project looks very interesting  Smiley
Is there a pre-sale period at the moment, or is the ICO stage already underway?
As I understand it, the closed pre-sale period has already ended
And how much was collected during this period? There is information?
Their goal was to sell 10,000,000 KVT tokens during the closed pre-sale period, apparently they succeeded successfully. Smiley
October 19, 2017, 09:40:35 PM
Interesting project!
Why not? Wink
Is it profitable for the banks themselves? I mean, why should they cooperate with Kevin? What profit will they get from this?
Attraction of users is obvious. It is advantageous for the bank that more users use its services, this version attracts users. I think something like that. =)
But this deprives the bank of a certain income. If you directly contact the bank, they impose a bunch of unnecessary additional services. They earn on it!
In the case of Kevin, such an option is impossible, what is the sense for banks to cooperate with a service that deprives them of their earnings? Huh
This is the whole point! You're talking about an outdated banking system, from which you have to go. Change is necessary. Soon banks will cease to exist in the form in which they exist now. In the next few years, much will change in the world of banks and payment systems Wink
October 19, 2017, 08:34:28 PM
And how much was collected during this period? There is information?
October 19, 2017, 09:34:18 PM
Do they plan to install terminals only in the territory of the European Union? What about the other countries? USA, China or Russia?
The whitepaper speaks only of the European Union. Probably, as the company develops, they will expand their activities to other countries.
October 19, 2017, 08:05:03 PM
Activity: 161
October 19, 2017, 09:32:21 PM
Do they plan to install terminals only in the territory of the European Union? What about the other countries? USA, China or Russia?
Activity: 756
October 19, 2017, 08:04:27 PM
Is Kevin Card will be powered by VISA or only with be use on your personal ATM Network. LOOking forward to know people from other parts of the world who are not from Europe how this will use. Where I can see the full details about this card?

If it can only be used with an exclusive atm network, it will be extremely difficult to build up a substantial user base.
October 19, 2017, 09:29:45 PM
Interesting project!
Why not? Wink
October 19, 2017, 08:03:04 PM
October 19, 2017, 09:27:24 PM
Interesting project!
Why not? Wink
Do you really think that this project will change the situation in the world?
Not necessarily this project, but it takes the first steps. It is very important!
If more projects like Kevin appear, the future will come much faster!
Is this the first such service, or does it have analogs? With whom will Kevin compete?
I do not know about the competitors of this service, so far I have not watched the information about it. Most likely there is, and it's good. The more competition in the market - the higher the quality of services.
For the end user this is very profitable!
October 19, 2017, 07:57:38 PM
Is Kevin Card will be powered by VISA or only with be use on your personal ATM Network. LOOking forward to know people from other parts of the world who are not from Europe how this will use. Where I can see the full details about this card?
It seems to me that all this information is represented in the whitepaper, isn't it?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 19, 2017, 09:25:30 PM
Interesting project!
Why not? Wink
Do you really think that this project will change the situation in the world?
Not necessarily this project, but it takes the first steps. It is very important!
If more projects like Kevin appear, the future will come much faster!
Is this the first such service, or does it have analogs? With whom will Kevin compete?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
October 17, 2017, 06:13:52 AM
October 19, 2017, 09:24:19 PM
Interesting project!
Why not? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: