Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 3. (Read 2495 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 01:08:41 AM
This service is very similar to the PayPal. What is its peculiarity? What are the advantages?
Paypal is simply a payment system to which you tie your cards, here the integration is completely at a different level. Kevin will become your intermediary with the bank. You do not need to tie cards, it will work straight with the account in your bank or banks. And also support for crypto-currencies and tokens.
It sounds very cool, how will it all work?
The introduction of the new directive PSD2 will bring about global changes in the banking system. These changes will allow Kevin to mediate between you and the bank
But in fact officially this directive has not yet been adopted, while only a draft is being developed for its adoption. Who knows, maybe this idea will be abandoned altogether.
I do not think so, I think the adoption of the directive is just a matter of time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 01:07:56 AM
This service is very similar to the PayPal. What is its peculiarity? What are the advantages?
Paypal is simply a payment system to which you tie your cards, here the integration is completely at a different level. Kevin will become your intermediary with the bank. You do not need to tie cards, it will work straight with the account in your bank or banks. And also support for crypto-currencies and tokens.
The introduction of the new directive PSD2 will bring about global changes in the banking system. These changes will allow Kevin to mediate between you and the bank
But in fact officially this directive has not yet been adopted, while only a draft is being developed for its adoption. Who knows, maybe this idea will be abandoned altogether.
October 21, 2017, 01:06:29 AM
Activity: 588
October 21, 2017, 01:03:54 AM
October 21, 2017, 01:03:15 AM
Activity: 434
October 21, 2017, 01:00:48 AM
LOL
These are completely different services, perhaps they have a partially similar functionality, but they work quite differently
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 12:59:48 AM
October 21, 2017, 12:57:40 AM
Will there be a beta testing of Kevin's application? And by the way. when does the service start working?
The developers say that the application Kevin has already been developed and ready to go. The developers plan to start the service in the early 2018
October 21, 2017, 12:55:54 AM
Will there be a beta testing of Kevin's application? And by the way. when does the service start working?
October 21, 2017, 12:54:49 AM
Very much I wait when this service will start to work! Recently moved to Germany, and I realized that there are big problems with banks. Mobile banking is developed, but much worse than in the country from where I moved. This service solves many problems. and inconveniently convenient!
What country did you come from? Is there really a problem with banks and banking applications in Germany?
I'm from Russia. We have very developed mobile applications for banks
I did not think that there such services are so well developed, it would be interesting to see how it works and compare.
October 21, 2017, 12:44:38 AM
Very much I wait when this service will start to work! Recently moved to Germany, and I realized that there are big problems with banks. Mobile banking is developed, but much worse than in the country from where I moved. This service solves many problems. and inconveniently convenient!
What country did you come from? Is there really a problem with banks and banking applications in Germany?
I'm from Russia. We have very developed mobile applications for banks
Activity: 714
October 21, 2017, 12:43:31 AM
The same problem I saw in the US, when I went there on the student program. Similar services like Kevin are not enough!
October 21, 2017, 12:42:32 AM
October 21, 2017, 12:41:36 AM
Activity: 840
October 21, 2017, 12:37:16 AM
If I'm not mistaken, it takes a certain amount of time to confirm the transaction when dealing with crypto-currencies. Especially in the network bitcoin. That is, various translations, payment, etc. can not be instantaneous, right?
How does it work under this platform?
I do not think that everything is as slow as you say. After all, there are ATMs for the exchange and cashing of the bitcoins. Yes, and some cafes have already begun to accept payment of accounts in the crypto currency. I do not see any problems with that. Smiley
October 21, 2017, 12:23:18 AM
If I'm not mistaken, it takes a certain amount of time to confirm the transaction when dealing with crypto-currencies. Especially in the network bitcoin. That is, various translations, payment, etc. can not be instantaneous, right?
How does it work under this platform?
October 20, 2017, 11:42:25 PM
This service will only work on the territory of the European Union or around the world?
As far as I know, first of all the service will develop on the territory of the European Union, then it will expand to other countries. What kind of functionality would you like to know?
Just as I understand, the ATM network will develop only on the territory of the European Union. And what about Russia? Or Ukraine?
I really liked the idea of withdrawing the crypto currency directly through the ATM, it's very healthy and convenient!
There is a possibility that with Russia in general there can be problems in the financial plan. If they do not accept the PSD2 adjustment, it is difficult to imagine how the whole banking system in this country will work.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 11:39:06 PM
This service will only work on the territory of the European Union or around the world?
As far as I know, first of all the service will develop on the territory of the European Union, then it will expand to other countries. What kind of functionality would you like to know?
Just as I understand, the ATM network will develop only on the territory of the European Union. And what about Russia? Or Ukraine?
I really liked the idea of withdrawing the crypto currency directly through the ATM, it's very healthy and convenient!
I don't know about Russia, but in Ukraine there are plans to install several ATMs. But nevertheless in Russia you will be able to use Kevin's services without problems. for example, you can order a card, tie your bitcoin wallet to it and pay for purchases with crypto currency.
October 20, 2017, 11:35:44 PM
Is this legal? I mean the withdrawal of crypto currency in the form of fiat money.
Naturally, have not you ever seen a bitcoin ATM?
Such ATMs are already used in some places, and have no problems with the law. Wink
October 20, 2017, 11:33:51 PM
Is this legal? I mean the withdrawal of crypto currency in the form of fiat money.
Pages:
Jump to: