Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 6. (Read 2495 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 10:25:29 PM
Still, I do not understand. They focus on the PSD2 directive, but this directive has not been introduced yet. How are they going to launch their service?
Well, as I understand it, the introduction of this directive is a matter of time. Sooner or later it will start working.
But this can take a long time, is not it? How then are they going to launch their product at the right time?
They do not need to wait for this directive to start working. Many of Kevin's functions will be relevant right now, just in time, functionality will be added.
Do they already have a working application? Or will it be released later?
Activity: 616
October 19, 2017, 10:24:05 PM
Still, I do not understand. They focus on the PSD2 directive, but this directive has not been introduced yet. How are they going to launch their service?
Well, as I understand it, the introduction of this directive is a matter of time. Sooner or later it will start working.
But this can take a long time, is not it? How then are they going to launch their product at the right time?
They do not need to wait for this directive to start working. Many of Kevin's functions will be relevant right now, just in time, functionality will be added.
October 19, 2017, 10:20:38 PM
October 19, 2017, 10:19:40 PM
October 19, 2017, 10:17:57 PM
Activity: 434
October 19, 2017, 10:12:46 PM
It's all very similar to PayPal, only in the form of a bank card. These services are not the same?
Lol  Grin
Paypal is just a payment system.
Kevin is an entire ecosystem that completely replaces the services of the bank.
And also supports operations with crypto currency and tokens.
Why did not Paypal do something like this project? I thought they should be at the forefront of such innovative projects, do not they?
So they do not care. Everyone is engaged in his own. Although they can plan to do something similar, I do not know for sure.
Activity: 588
October 19, 2017, 10:09:33 PM
It's all very similar to PayPal, only in the form of a bank card. These services are not the same?
Lol  Grin
Why did not Paypal do something like this project? I thought they should be at the forefront of such innovative projects, do not they?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 10:06:52 PM
Does this project have a bounty campaign? How to participate in it?
I'm also interested, I did not find information about it = (
Activity: 168
October 19, 2017, 10:05:25 PM
Does this project have a bounty campaign? How to participate in it?
October 19, 2017, 10:03:44 PM
Lol  Grin
Activity: 588
October 19, 2017, 10:01:16 PM
October 19, 2017, 09:57:49 PM
Well, if I understand correctly, can I order a Kevin card now? Will it work right now, I mean, is the service already operational or not yet?
I'm also interested in this.
Hmm ... Maybe it works, but with limited functions. Or it will work after the end of ICO
When does the ICO period end?
The sale of tokens will end on December 22
I wonder what will happen to those tokens that they will not be able to sell. If I understand correctly, their goal is to sell 250000000 tokens. This is very much!
Lol, it's easy.
All unsold tokens will be destroyed. Smiley
October 19, 2017, 09:56:47 PM
Well, if I understand correctly, can I order a Kevin card now? Will it work right now, I mean, is the service already operational or not yet?
Hmm ... Maybe it works, but with limited functions. Or it will work after the end of ICO
I wonder what will happen to those tokens that they will not be able to sell. If I understand correctly, their goal is to sell 250000000 tokens. This is very much!
October 19, 2017, 09:54:20 PM
October 19, 2017, 09:05:26 PM
Interesting project!
The developers say that with the help of the kevin, banking will move to the area of the blockbuster and crypto-currency.
Do you think the world is ready for such innovations?
Why not? Wink
Banking systems have long trampled in one place. They are obsolete and become irrelevant. The crypto-currency economy is our future, over time it will replace the classical concepts of banking, business, etc.
Do you really think that this project will change the situation in the world?
Not necessarily this project, but it takes the first steps. It is very important!
If more projects like Kevin appear, the future will come much faster!
Activity: 154
October 19, 2017, 09:52:13 PM
Interesting project!
The developers say that with the help of the kevin, banking will move to the area of the blockbuster and crypto-currency.
Why not? Wink
Banking systems have long trampled in one place. They are obsolete and become irrelevant. The crypto-currency economy is our future, over time it will replace the classical concepts of banking, business, etc.
Is it profitable for the banks themselves? I mean, why should they cooperate with Kevin? What profit will they get from this?
Attraction of users is obvious. It is advantageous for the bank that more users use its services, this version attracts users. I think something like that. =)
But this deprives the bank of a certain income. If you directly contact the bank, they impose a bunch of unnecessary additional services. They earn on it!
In the case of Kevin, such an option is impossible, what is the sense for banks to cooperate with a service that deprives them of their earnings? Huh
This is the whole point! You're talking about an outdated banking system, from which you have to go. Change is necessary. Soon banks will cease to exist in the form in which they exist now. In the next few years, much will change in the world of banks and payment systems Wink
What makes you think that this will be so? LOL
Adoption of the PSD2 directive. This will change a lot in the banking world! You can read more about this directive in Google. Wink
Ok I'll read this Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 19, 2017, 09:03:24 PM
Interesting project!
Why not? Wink
Do you really think that this project will change the situation in the world?
October 19, 2017, 09:51:07 PM
Interesting project!
Why not? Wink
Is it profitable for the banks themselves? I mean, why should they cooperate with Kevin? What profit will they get from this?
Attraction of users is obvious. It is advantageous for the bank that more users use its services, this version attracts users. I think something like that. =)
But this deprives the bank of a certain income. If you directly contact the bank, they impose a bunch of unnecessary additional services. They earn on it!
In the case of Kevin, such an option is impossible, what is the sense for banks to cooperate with a service that deprives them of their earnings? Huh
This is the whole point! You're talking about an outdated banking system, from which you have to go. Change is necessary. Soon banks will cease to exist in the form in which they exist now. In the next few years, much will change in the world of banks and payment systems Wink
What makes you think that this will be so? LOL
Adoption of the PSD2 directive. This will change a lot in the banking world! You can read more about this directive in Google. Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
October 19, 2017, 09:02:39 PM
A grandiose project! With pleasure I will take part in crowdsale
I wish good luck to the developers! Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 09:49:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: