Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 5. (Read 2495 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 09:23:47 PM
I have a question, are they going to put their own ATMs or plan to conclude an agreement and use ATM machines of partner companies?
as far as I understand, they are going to put their own ATMs, by 2022, approximately 2,100 pieces on the territory of the whole European Union. Smiley
Activity: 644
October 20, 2017, 09:22:40 PM
I have a question, are they going to put their own ATMs or plan to conclude an agreement and use ATM machines of partner companies?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 09:18:27 PM
Does the company have a legal address? Where is their office registered?
If not mistaken, their office is in Gibraltar.
Activity: 840
October 20, 2017, 09:17:48 PM
I saw from them on the website links to the  Google Play and AppStore, the platform is already working or not?
Not yet, this is not a link to the application, but a suggestion to leave your email address for the invitation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 09:16:32 PM
I saw from them on the website links to the  Google Play and AppStore, the platform is already working or not?
Activity: 644
October 20, 2017, 09:12:09 PM
Does the company have a legal address? Where is their office registered?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
October 20, 2017, 06:23:38 AM
It is interesting to see this project with big founders and professional Team. Banking system needs to be improved transaction form to match in the digital world if it wants to survive in the future. In the near future we will see a lot of banks which apply blockchain technology in their financial sector as like as this project in the ICO Period and I like this kind of ICO projects in this field and I will join it now.  
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 19, 2017, 10:55:28 PM
Nice project
link bank account and crypto account at one hand
so nice
I hope will be to success project
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Diving into the world of cryptocurrency XD
October 19, 2017, 10:51:36 PM
Well, the idea is not bad...
However, I assume this app will support not only cryptocurrenty, but also fiat ones? If so, I expect to see endless financial law issues with different governments all over the world. If not, then what's the point to create a new cryptocurrency simply for crypto exchanges?

Personally I hold negative views regarding this project.
October 19, 2017, 10:44:21 PM
How do they plan to work in the US and China?
To start. The priority market for developers is the European Union.
And what's wrong with the United States and China? Why should there be any problems?
Is the turnover of the Crypto-currency legal in these countries? Should not there be any difficulties with the law?
From a legal point of view, is the activity of this project law?
I do not think that this will cause problems. For legal issues I can not speak, in this area I absolutely do not understand.
I believe in developers, I'm sure they will succeed in making a revolution in the world of banking services!  Smiley
Activity: 588
October 19, 2017, 10:42:28 PM
And what's wrong with the United States and China? Why should there be any problems?
Is the turnover of the Crypto-currency legal in these countries? Should not there be any difficulties with the law?
From a legal point of view, is the activity of this project law?
October 19, 2017, 10:39:40 PM
Activity: 588
October 19, 2017, 10:37:05 PM
Activity: 434
October 19, 2017, 10:36:56 PM
After the project is launched, what will the KVT token give me? What are they for?
You will be able to pay them as cash, and also have access to platform functions. Smiley
That is, I will not receive any profit from them or will not be able to trade them on the exchange?
No, this token is not meant for that at all! Smiley
Activity: 616
October 19, 2017, 10:36:02 PM
Still, I do not understand. They focus on the PSD2 directive, but this directive has not been introduced yet. How are they going to launch their service?
Well, as I understand it, the introduction of this directive is a matter of time. Sooner or later it will start working.
But this can take a long time, is not it? How then are they going to launch their product at the right time?
They do not need to wait for this directive to start working. Many of Kevin's functions will be relevant right now, just in time, functionality will be added.
Do they already have a working application? Or will it be released later?
Not yet, probably. I think it will be available after the platform starts.
When did the developers plan to launch Kevin's platform?
In the beginning of 2018
Activity: 602
October 19, 2017, 10:33:33 PM
Still, I do not understand. They focus on the PSD2 directive, but this directive has not been introduced yet. How are they going to launch their service?
Well, as I understand it, the introduction of this directive is a matter of time. Sooner or later it will start working.
But this can take a long time, is not it? How then are they going to launch their product at the right time?
They do not need to wait for this directive to start working. Many of Kevin's functions will be relevant right now, just in time, functionality will be added.
When did the developers plan to launch Kevin's platform?
Activity: 490
October 19, 2017, 10:32:24 PM
After the project is launched, what will the KVT token give me? What are they for?
You will be able to pay them as cash, and also have access to platform functions. Smiley
That is, I will not receive any profit from them or will not be able to trade them on the exchange?
Activity: 616
October 19, 2017, 10:31:25 PM
Activity: 434
October 19, 2017, 10:29:12 PM
Activity: 490
October 19, 2017, 10:28:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: