Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 4. (Read 2495 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 11:32:41 PM
This service will only work on the territory of the European Union or around the world?
As far as I know, first of all the service will develop on the territory of the European Union, then it will expand to other countries. What kind of functionality would you like to know?
Just as I understand, the ATM network will develop only on the territory of the European Union. And what about Russia? Or Ukraine?
I really liked the idea of withdrawing the crypto currency directly through the ATM, it's very healthy and convenient!
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 11:30:49 PM
This service will only work on the territory of the European Union or around the world?
As far as I know, first of all the service will develop on the territory of the European Union, then it will expand to other countries. What kind of functionality would you like to know?
Activity: 714
October 20, 2017, 11:23:26 PM
Activity: 490
October 20, 2017, 11:21:20 PM
What about the various commissions? I understand the service will work with any cards, or not? Will there be any fees charged when using Kevin's service? Or when connecting crypto-currency
The developers declare that no commissions will be charged. Everything will work for free. But I do not understand what is the profit then? I mean the profit for developers. How are they going to make money on this project?
Well firstly, in order to use Kevin's services, you need to have at least 1 KVT token on the account.
Part of the profits they receive after a successful ICO. I do not know how they will profit from their platform, but I'm just not an expert in this field.
What gives me the acquisition of KVT tokens? Will I receive any dividends from them in the future or what?
The presence of tokens gives you the right to use the services of this platform, perhaps these tokens will be used to pay for various services within the platform, I do not know. And also if you are investing now, after the project is launched, you can easily break up these tokens.
That is, the system supports not only the fiatl currency, the crypto currency, but also the tokens? Will the tokens of other companies be supported?
The developers state that yes. Wink
It is very cool. The project looks really ambitious and interesting!
Activity: 840
October 20, 2017, 11:18:04 PM
Will this platform support the cashback system? If so, how will this be implemented?
As far as I know, yes. They wrote about this in whitepaper
October 20, 2017, 11:17:15 PM
What about the various commissions? I understand the service will work with any cards, or not? Will there be any fees charged when using Kevin's service? Or when connecting crypto-currency
The developers declare that no commissions will be charged. Everything will work for free. But I do not understand what is the profit then? I mean the profit for developers. How are they going to make money on this project?
Well firstly, in order to use Kevin's services, you need to have at least 1 KVT token on the account.
Part of the profits they receive after a successful ICO. I do not know how they will profit from their platform, but I'm just not an expert in this field.
What gives me the acquisition of KVT tokens? Will I receive any dividends from them in the future or what?
The presence of tokens gives you the right to use the services of this platform, perhaps these tokens will be used to pay for various services within the platform, I do not know. And also if you are investing now, after the project is launched, you can easily break up these tokens.
That is, the system supports not only the fiatl currency, the crypto currency, but also the tokens? Will the tokens of other companies be supported?
The developers state that yes. Wink
October 20, 2017, 11:11:51 PM
Activity: 434
October 20, 2017, 11:10:33 PM
Will this platform support the cashback system? If so, how will this be implemented?
October 20, 2017, 11:08:14 PM
October 20, 2017, 11:05:58 PM
October 20, 2017, 11:05:05 PM
October 20, 2017, 11:00:55 PM
October 20, 2017, 10:58:45 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 10:53:48 PM
Banking?
Work with bank or like a bank?
October 20, 2017, 10:35:00 PM
But still I do not understand whether Kevin is a bank or a service working with other banks?
Probably more of a service to which you connect your bank cards, crypto-currency accounts, etc.
A system combining all your finances in one place with the ability to conveniently manage all accounts. Something like this.
Activity: 700
October 20, 2017, 10:33:15 PM
But still I do not understand whether Kevin is a bank or a service working with other banks?
October 20, 2017, 10:00:15 PM
Do developers have experience in banking? Have they already been involved in similar projects or is it their debut?
I have not seen any information about this, but they have been developing the service since 2014.
Activity: 700
October 20, 2017, 09:48:44 PM
Do developers have experience in banking? Have they already been involved in similar projects or is it their debut?
October 20, 2017, 09:47:35 PM
I have a question, are they going to put their own ATMs or plan to conclude an agreement and use ATM machines of partner companies?
as far as I understand, they are going to put their own ATMs, by 2022, approximately 2,100 pieces on the territory of the whole European Union. Smiley
But why exactly? It's very expensive.
There is already developed a network of ATMs of other banks, you could simply conclude a partnership agreement with them and make all transactions through their ATMs. Would not that be more forgiving?
Maybe they want to do just that, I do not know. I did not see the technical details of the implementation of these plans. I think the developers have enough experience in this area to do everything well. Smiley
Activity: 644
October 20, 2017, 09:26:34 PM
I have a question, are they going to put their own ATMs or plan to conclude an agreement and use ATM machines of partner companies?
as far as I understand, they are going to put their own ATMs, by 2022, approximately 2,100 pieces on the territory of the whole European Union. Smiley
But why exactly? It's very expensive.
There is already developed a network of ATMs of other banks, you could simply conclude a partnership agreement with them and make all transactions through their ATMs. Would not that be more forgiving?
Pages:
Jump to: