Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ Delta Investments - www.delta.investments - Trusted since 2015 - Closing down - page 2. (Read 12720 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Adam,

Due to personal circumstances, I request for immediate return, possibly at a loss. Thank you. See PM.
Activity: 384

The due amount has been returned to your address.

Transaction confirmed. Thanks and apologies for my skepticism.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
And just wanted to let you know that your deposit is one of the couple that are STILL in the green.

Cool, in that case please pay me out. You have my address.

The due amount has been returned to your address.
And just wanted to let you know that your deposit is one of the couple that are STILL in the green.

Cool, in that case please pay me out. You have my address.
legendary
And for a quick update on the state of things:

Another loss was realized on an Ethereum margin long position. However, I am in the process of recouping losses with high leverage positions in Bitcoin.

I will be watching the market during the ZCash launch, happening in 2 days.

legendary
I am not as happy with this as everybody else. My last investment (September 21)

https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/530d2e00d387529c1b5a2fc5c7a0167ae2f4f2257eb6f3068b0d34195469dacc

should have been paid back long before this incident happened. Gladimor forgot to do this and lost a lot of my money in the process. Sure, each investment involves a risk, but I would have had a considerable profit if I had gotten back my money on time. Maybe I would have reinvested a part of that money, running in the same problem, but I did not even get to make that decision, Gladimor lost my money when payback was long overdue.
Now I am expected to choose between letting Gladimor try to repair the damage or just going with the losses without even knowing what the loss in my individual case is?! This is also not cool.

In the process of recouping losses, older deposits will be given priorities.

I have a serious problem with trusting you at this point. Since my loss is your fuck up (since you failed to pay me back on time), I think you should pay me out completely. Since my deposit was made on September 21, the loss should be almost zero at this point anyway, the rest is on you.

I expect 0.354972 BTC from this deposit: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/530d2e00d387529c1b5a2fc5c7a0167ae2f4f2257eb6f3068b0d34195469dacc

To be paid back to this address: 1Ldf9VDnRPAFh38HuqosZxpuiFSjgMsBtE

I made this message public instead of sending you a PM to have some transparency here. My impression is, that I have fallen for a scammer here. In particular the timing of your "incident", just shortly after this huge amount of deposits ( https://btc.blockr.io/address/info/1JhL5aowD1midKcg4MY3NkjL74FtiGmw9s - someone put in 8.83191783 BTC) is highly suspicious.

If I am wrong, let everyone be able to see it, maybe this will ease some minds.

Listen here. In the case I delay deposits, you are given an option to request an immediate withdrawal. I have said this numerous times already. The reason for delays? To meet the average 10% weekly payout. If you don't want to delay, then its as simple as sending me a message saying "I want my deposit returned now".

I'm treating this as an attack on my person. To be called a scammer when I offer a service in which my revenue fees are nothing compared to what I return (sometimes I don't even take a fee)? And the fact that I will be paying you guys from my pocket if I can't recoup by closing day?

maybe your investment was at -50% already in your second week and he just wanted to get you in profit?

In that case he should have communicated this whole thing much earlier. Within that time frame other people made profit with delta investments, therefore your assumption does not hold. My trust level is not relevant here.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am not as happy with this as everybody else. My last investment (September 21)

https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/530d2e00d387529c1b5a2fc5c7a0167ae2f4f2257eb6f3068b0d34195469dacc

should have been paid back long before this incident happened. Gladimor forgot to do this and lost a lot of my money in the process. Sure, each investment involves a risk, but I would have had a considerable profit if I had gotten back my money on time. Maybe I would have reinvested a part of that money, running in the same problem, but I did not even get to make that decision, Gladimor lost my money when payback was long overdue.
Now I am expected to choose between letting Gladimor try to repair the damage or just going with the losses without even knowing what the loss in my individual case is?! This is also not cool.

I have a serious problem with trusting you at this point. Since my loss is your fuck up (since you failed to pay me back on time), I think you should pay me out completely. Since my deposit was made on September 21, the loss should be almost zero at this point anyway, the rest is on you.

I expect 0.354972 BTC from this deposit: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/530d2e00d387529c1b5a2fc5c7a0167ae2f4f2257eb6f3068b0d34195469dacc

I made this message public instead of sending you a PM to have some transparency here. My impression is, that I have fallen for a scammer here. In particular the timing of your "incident", just shortly after this huge amount of deposits ( https://btc.blockr.io/address/info/1JhL5aowD1midKcg4MY3NkjL74FtiGmw9s - someone put in 8.83191783 BTC) is highly suspicious.

maybe your investment was at -50% already in your second week and he just wanted to get you in profit?is that bad for you=? And with your trust lvl i wouldnt call someone else a "scammer"

legendary

Can you just read my PMs/Skype messages? I start feeling nervous.

Done. I don't use Skype a lot.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Can you just read my PMs/Skype messages? I start feeling nervous.
legendary

Activity: 128
Can you kindly check my PMs or Skype messages? Thanks.
Activity: 448
Hi Adam, please see private message. Smiley

Activity: 126
I had good experiences with Gladimor, though I did not invest anymore because I sold my btc for alts. I'm very happy to see the honesty here in the topic. I'm still following the project and looking forward on new projects evolve
Activity: 190
Thanks @Gladimor for an update. No problem with losses, they're part of trading. I am sure you can turn losses into profit again.

Bitmex fee structure sucks along with their liquidity, it was reason for me to stop trading with them even though they're introducing interesting futures markets to crypto world.

Please keep us updated on your progress.
Thank you and best wishes trading this week!
Activity: 364
One of my friends invited me to Delta Investments, who I combined my funds with him and I have to admit I'm really impressed by Gladimor's work.
I have to be honest with you though; I was kinda skeptical at the beginning but now after being paid 3 times so far I feel like you can finally fix my gambling addiction  Cheesy

Long life to Delta Investments!
Activity: 571
it's ok my friend , I have deposited a lot of times with you and all went good
since it's the first time you encounter an error I must say that I'm really impressed with your work  Smiley
I will keep my money rolling with you , and hope you and us the best of luck

I second your view. Gladimor has a good track record. Nothing is 100%. I still have faith in Gladimor's work.

Agree
Activity: 266
it's ok my friend , I have deposited a lot of times with you and all went good
since it's the first time you encounter an error I must say that I'm really impressed with your work  Smiley
I will keep my money rolling with you , and hope you and us the best of luck

I second your view. Gladimor has a good track record. Nothing is 100%. I still have faith in Gladimor's work.
Pages:
Jump to: