Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ Delta Investments - www.delta.investments - Trusted since 2015 - Closing down - page 5. (Read 12720 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hello Adam

Returns received! More than 20%! That is great! Thanks!

See pm -- sent a new round of investment.  Cheesy
Activity: 266
I received my returns for my first investment. More than 20%! Im blown away!

Are you still accepting investments? If you are, i will send

Deposits will be open until sometime in November.

Thank you! I've just sent in second round. Details in PM. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Deposits will be open until sometime in November.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
legendary
I'm currently looking at options to provide a profitable cloud mining service. I have already contacted collocation services in Quebec, and have met a developer in person earlier this week. I can expect completion of a fully-functional website with a user interface, stats, payout system, and account registration in around a month. This will allow investors to purchase cloud mining shares, monitor statistics, and enable auto payments from mining rewards. There will also be a built-in exchange later.

The biggest thing with the mining industry is that it is relatively un-ROIable in many cases. The timeframe to achieve a full return on investment on many new Bitcoin ASIC hardware is over a year when factoring in electricity costs. Then, you also have to consider difficulty increases, and the devaluation of ASIC hardware. That makes it next to impossible to make back your initial investment.

Currently, there are no cloud mining services that can offer a reasonable ROI on their issued shares. These shares are often ridiculously priced, and maintenance fees eat into the revenue. I have made that analysis by looking at the biggest cloud mining services:  Hashnest, Genesis Mining, and Hashflare.

What I plan to offer is a cloud mining service that is ROIable- a first in this type of industry. I have done my due diligence in finding affordable hosting, and I currently am looking for cheaper suppliers. In addition, I plan to be the first cloud mining service that will offer hashrate redemption- once mining becomes unprofitable, hardware will be sold and the money be distributed with hashrate owners. This will ensure that the underlying value of the hashrate share will be at least a reasonable portion of the sale price. As the mining hardware will only be GPUs and computer components, the hardware will not devalue significantly. There always is a big market for used computer components, as they hold a multitude of use cases. With this in mind, the investor will earn money from cloud mining, as well as the conversion of hashrate to BTC if mining no longer becomes profitable.

There will be a limited supply of MH (Ethereum mining hashrate) in the early months of this operation, as most of the rig deployment work will be done by a very small team. Rigs will be constructed in Toronto, then driven to Quebec (over 5 hours, once every 2-3 weeks). I currently am looking for early backers, if you are interested, please send me a PM (there will be a pricing discount).

As always transparency will be key. Various pictures will be provided of the hardware, both in construction and running in the collocation center. There will also be a pool address from where everyone can monitor the entire farm's hashrate. The MH we sell will never exceed the hashrate we own.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Likewise, ~25% from the latest, just sent a new transaction, see your inbox

Cheers,
JG
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hello there!
hey Gladimor, check private message if you are free! Thanks

Smiley
Hi can you look at my investment status? I have not received mine. Please see private message Smiley
Activity: 126
All 1-week term deposits till Sept. 26 have been returned with returns averaging 25%. Deposits till Sept. 30 will be returned tomorrow evening.

Over the past few delayed days, I primarily traded XMR and Augur REP on Poloniex. Prior to this fast-paced period, returns due for deposits till Sept. 26 were looking at a 5% return. As I mentioned before, I often choose to delay deposits if they are not close to the 10% weekly averages.

I would also like to remind you all that you can demand an immediate deposit return once your chosen timeframe has ended, no matter the return.

I'd like to thank you for you info on the current situation. I understand that from your point of view you keep a deposit one day longer if it results in a more decent profit. Thanks you're being very clear here, I can't wait to see this week averages  Grin
legendary
All 1-week term deposits till Sept. 26 have been returned with returns averaging 25%. Deposits till Sept. 30 will be returned tomorrow evening.

Over the past few delayed days, I primarily traded XMR and Augur REP on Poloniex. Prior to this fast-paced period, returns due for deposits till Sept. 26 were looking at a 5% return. As I mentioned before, I often choose to delay deposits if they are not close to the 10% weekly averages.

I would also like to remind you all that you can demand an immediate deposit return once your chosen timeframe has ended, no matter the return.

Looking good Adam! All the best. When will Omicron gets its own wallet?

Omicron already has a default client. It will feature a full makeover/interface rework once I touch base with the appropriate developer.
Activity: 165
Hello there!

Looking good Adam! All the best. When will Omicron gets its own wallet?
Activity: 199
Give 'em the pickle
Thank you Adam, deposit has been received. All good.
legendary

Adam is doing fine in his coins ICO. Things look OK. Chill. guys. Smiley
Activity: 126
Activity: 644
However you decide is best, Gladimor, I am happy you are around here offering your services!
Yea, me too! There is no other honest service with this kind of passive returns anywhere in crypto. (well, there's couple of 5% per month, relatively safe and liquid enough offers, but nothing like D.I.)

Can we still deposit or are deposits already closed?

Deposits are still open.

I understand many of you would like to see this service to continue, even making the suggestion to raise the deposit amount to eliminate the hassle of managing microdeposits. However, I would like to reiterate on the original reason why I closed D.I. earlier this year- it is because I am not an invincible trader, I am susceptible to risk just like anyone else. The faster I close down, the better it is for the rest of you to lock down your profits and not be affected by any possible future mishaps. Omicron has a much more diversified approach to investing, splitting base funds with trading, new coin launches, as well as lending. Even some coins are locked away in cold storage, as keeping coins on an exchange is a risk factor in itself. Although the returns may be lower, it is a way to ensure the longevity of the investment project.

Sounds like the beginning of a massive disappearance of funds lol. You all should've sent your money to ICONOMI
All deposits were postponed till 24 hrs after Augur gets listed on Poloniex (23 hours remaining till I return deposits).

Thanks. Keep up your communication efforts. It is definitely appreciated. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: