Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ Delta Investments - www.delta.investments - Trusted since 2015 - Closing down - page 4. (Read 12720 times)

c2m
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Late deposits have been returned (all except for 1, hit the withdrawal limit on Poloniex).
Hi Gladimor, I guess the last one is me Smiley Will you be sending it today ? Thank you very much in advance.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
recieved my payment again with great returns , thanks a lot Adam for your great work
hopefully DI will stay longer , but even if you decide to close I will stay with you in omicron or the new cloud mining
just sent another deposit
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
Thank you Adam, i will reinvest  Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Late deposits have been returned (all except for 1, hit the withdrawal limit on Poloniex).

Thank you Adam! Another great week with 12% returns!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 453
Payments should be coming either tomorrow or Saturday (coinciding with OMC dividend payouts). All late payments will have their excess returns from the overdue days.
Sounds good to me. If that works better for you, also the better for me. Smiley
legendary
Payments should be coming either tomorrow or Saturday (coinciding with OMC dividend payouts). All late payments will have their excess returns from the overdue days.
Activity: 384
I also expect payment for my 3 week investment any time soon. I let you know when I get paid (as soon as I get online).
Mine is 10 days now and I don't mind if you delay and optimize returns. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
hey Adam , it's been a little bit more than 8 days for one my deposits and I haven't received the returns yet
https://blockchain.info/tx/d716513458335a654552ab3743381f5d0f317f77089add67661fc266edfcf451

just a reminder as you asked , I don't mind delaying it at all  Smiley
Activity: 190
DI looks like profitable venture, my respect to OP for running this for quite some time & profitably!
Just deposited to test the waters Smiley
Good luck to OP and to all of you!

*edit - and thanks OP for quick reply, that was fast!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
may be put omicron funds, those that are for lending, to the mining instead? I feel this lending business is useless and risky, because exchanges get hacked. this way you don't have to run 2 proeject, and you have diversification as needed. and higher returns Smiley and you already have the money

or may be not, i don't know

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Activity: 165
Hello there!

For the mining operation, the minimum is 20 MH ($16.95/MH)

Well, I invest the funds of both DI and Omicron into the same digital assets. That simplifies things for me a great deal. The difficulty comes when I need to calculate the payouts for individual users. Many factors come into consideration- date of deposit, percentage of total, percentage increase of total, division of percentages, etc.

Sounds really taxing for you. I really appreciate what you are doing here for us (actually for yourself too) despite being in a section known for scams.
I am planning to switch to Omicron after D.I. being dissolved in November.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I have made that analysis by looking at the biggest cloud mining services:  Hashnest, Genesis Mining, and Hashflare.

As explained here, all of these services are likely ponzi schemes without any real hashing. So they are in a different category.

Glad that there will be a serious non-scam cloud mining service, Gladimor! Smiley
Activity: 126
I also received my investment back with a solid return. I'm thankful Gladimor. It is hard to find person of trust in this crypto community. Though your program is still open, I may reduce the stakes of my investment over times. I don't know yet, since honestly I wanted to kickstart that fund for trading purpose
Pages:
Jump to: