Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ Delta Investments - www.delta.investments - Trusted since 2015 - Closing down - page 3. (Read 12720 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Hi Gladimor, I don't know if you have read the PM regards my last deposit  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
it's ok my friend , I have deposited a lot of times with you and all went good
since it's the first time you encounter an error I must say that I'm really impressed with your work  Smiley
I will keep my money rolling with you , and hope you and us the best of luck
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
@Gladimor
I have sent you a PM and i would like an immediate return now even with a loss. Please check PM and reply as soon as possible.
Thank you.

The due amount has been returned to your address.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
@Gladimor
I have sent you a PM and i would like an immediate return now even with a loss. Please check PM and reply as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Shit happens, but I have been aware of the risk. Thank you for keeping us posted.  Smiley
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
when you stop DI next month maybe you could go for iconomis "social trading" ones it starts, that could bring you some extra money without handling others funds.
Activity: 266
Ran into a small issue with Bitmex. My active position on ETH (net 29 BTC on ~8x leverage) was charged over 30% in lending fees over the past few days. I have not ever encountered such aggressive interest pricing in my time of margin trading cryptocurrencies. Nor have I encountered such a high interest fee on Bitmex before as well. Apparently they have a dynamic rate system that changes based on the number of positions open.

Here is a screenshot of the settlement of lending fees:

How has this effected investors? Older deposits (that I have delayed for some time) should be impacted the least, with a tiny negative in return. Newer deposits took the brunt of the lending fees. Now, this has never happened before to me, first time I have encountered this type of interest pricing that literally takes a chunk out of your balance. I am currently working to close the gap between negative and positive returns. If you would like an immediate return of your deposit (less loss), please send me a PM. Other than that, please give me a little bit of time to recoup the lost balance. Notice: If in the ultimate case that I cannot close the gap between now and my closing date (in a couple of weeks), in good faith, I will be covering the discrepancy and will offer a 5% inconvenience fee from my own pocket.

Best,
Adam

Hi Adam. Thanks for sharing and being honest. Smiley
legendary
Ran into a small issue with Bitmex. My active position on ETH (net 29 BTC on ~8x leverage) was charged over 30% in lending fees over the past few days. I have not ever encountered such aggressive interest pricing in my time of margin trading cryptocurrencies. Nor have I encountered such a high interest fee on Bitmex before as well. Apparently they have a dynamic rate system that changes based on the number of positions open.

Here is a screenshot of the settlement of lending fees:

How has this effected investors? Older deposits (that I have delayed for some time) should be impacted the least, with a tiny negative in return. Newer deposits took the brunt of the lending fees. Now, this has never happened before to me, first time I have encountered this type of interest pricing that literally takes a chunk out of your balance. I am currently working to close the gap between negative and positive returns. If you would like an immediate return of your deposit (less loss), please send me a PM. Other than that, please give me a little bit of time to recoup the lost balance. Notice: If in the ultimate case that I cannot close the gap between now and my closing date (in a couple of weeks), in good faith, I will be covering the discrepancy and will offer a 5% inconvenience fee from my own pocket.

Best,
Adam
Activity: 448
Give Adam some slack and give him the credit. If you are edgy and nervous, please by all means keep your bitcoins in your wallet.

Activity: 3
Hey,

I know that it's easier for many of You to look here, because You are probably regular forum user But i'm not. @Gladimor is it possible to publish dividends release dates on Your site? As rss feed for example? It could be ie. 4 last dates. That would allow me (and other investors) to track them automatically - also any kind of delays or changes could be announced there.
Activity: 384
For the rest of the depositors, I will be sending out returns in short order after the Ethereum hardfork tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.

I am looking forward to receive the return for my investment from September 21.

Please re-PM me the details of your deposit please, I probably missed it.

I sent you another PM October 20, 2016, 01:12:52 PM Bitcointalk-Server time. This is not the first time you just missed to pay me back. The last time you resolved that issue to my satisfaction at the end and I hope this time it is going to be the same.
legendary
For the rest of the depositors, I will be sending out returns in short order after the Ethereum hardfork tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.

Please re-PM me the details of your deposit please, I probably missed it.
Activity: 453
Got my money back after 19 days with 23.5 % profit. Great job, Adam!

c2m
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
That last deposit that day was for a 10 BTC investment, was unable to make the withdrawal as I hit the limit.
Hi Gladimor, still have not received my returns, it is 10 days now. Thank you very much for sending it and best of luck trading.
legendary
Have sent you a message with my return address yesterday just waiting for you to send my returns,

Many thanks  Cheesy

Sent. Apologies for the delay, I was out yesterday.
legendary
That last deposit that day was for a 10 BTC investment, was unable to make the withdrawal as I hit the limit. For the rest of the depositors, I will be sending out returns in short order after the Ethereum hardfork tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.
Activity: 12
Have sent you a message with my return address yesterday just waiting for you to send my returns,

Many thanks  Cheesy

Activity: 266
recieved my payment again with great returns , thanks a lot Adam for your great work
hopefully DI will stay longer , but even if you decide to close I will stay with you in omicron or the new cloud mining
just sent another deposit

Yes. I am certain many of us hope that DI will stay longer. Like what other members have suggested previously, perhaps Gladimor can consider administrative measures to reduce his workload - such as accepting deposits only on a day of the week, set minimum investment amounts, and amounts must be easy whole numbers. I seen investors sending in odd amounts such as 0.123433 or 0.2273232 etc. Must be quite a task to calculate returns.

Late deposits have been returned (all except for 1, hit the withdrawal limit on Poloniex).
Hi Gladimor, I guess the last one is me Smiley Will you be sending it today ? Thank you very much in advance.

I am also still waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: