Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ Delta Investments - www.delta.investments - Trusted since 2015 - Closing down - page 6. (Read 12698 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
All deposits were postponed till 24 hrs after Augur gets listed on Poloniex (23 hours remaining till I return deposits).

my deposit is 5 days late, but honestly...who cares? if you still trade it and deliver good profits i dont mind it be delayed Wink looking forward to reinvest till the last days of this superior easy to use investment platform.
:thumpsup:
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
All deposits were postponed till 24 hrs after Augur gets listed on Poloniex (23 hours remaining till I return deposits).

my deposit is 5 days late, but honestly...who cares? if you still trade it and deliver good profits i dont mind it be delayed Wink looking forward to reinvest till the last days of this superior easy to use investment platform.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 448
Hi Gladimor,

I sent BTC on 9/25 and have not seen the returns, any updates would be greatly appreciated.

JG

Mine is also slightly late this round. But Adam has always been true to his word. Have some faith. Smiley

Activity: 35
Hi Gladimor,

I sent BTC on 9/25 and have not seen the returns, any updates would be greatly appreciated.

JG
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Public Service Announcement -
This is an Investor-Based Game where loss is probable and gain is never certain.
Make your own judgement, and only invest what you can afford to lose!

All sites in this section are known to be upcoming scams or games.
Make your own judgement and invest based on your own research, Do not let intimidation by higher members with trust power turn you away from playing these games!
Play what you want to play, and post what you want to post.
Bitcoin is about freedom of speech and decentralisation,
DO NOT LET CRYPTODEVIL AND OTHER MEMBERS CENSOR YOUR OPINION!!

YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED!
Activity: 11
So as i see it now this project is still running for October, then move on to other project?
Activity: 266
Activity: 126
Activity: 165
Hello there!
A 15.5% profit in 1 week. To those who got their payment late, please see his reply on why it is late. He's trying to maximise your profit.

My tx Proof: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/7b06b431770135369bcc465f55185846123117348e806b8f72ff7d23b057a58d
Activity: 13
I have received my return successfully with around 20% net profit.
https://blockchain.info/tx/7b06b431770135369bcc465f55185846123117348e806b8f72ff7d23b057a58d

Thank you, Adam. You're the best
Activity: 384
@BTCGenX9 @Johnyloco

Please let us know when the problem gets resolved.
Activity: 13
Me too.
My return is 48 hours late.
Gladimor told me yesterday that he would send me my return but i received nothing yet.
This is my 1 week investment TXID:
https://blockchain.info/tx/3286436258c58c583ac0041568c533dc69618bea2edd6e612ebf7ef9ae38ef55
Activity: 126
Gladimor, my payout is about 48hrs late. I was looking to invest more, but i'd like to receive my old investment back

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/50e3461edb34e1e71a08619d11f12412fdb8fad7fa7ba84f221b216b1307d67f
it is a way to ensure the longevity of the investment project.
That of course is a very wise and the most important aspect!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
However you decide is best, Gladimor, I am happy you are around here offering your services!
Yea, me too! There is no other honest service with this kind of passive returns anywhere in crypto. (well, there's couple of 5% per month, relatively safe and liquid enough offers, but nothing like D.I.)

Can we still deposit or are deposits already closed?

Deposits are still open.

I understand many of you would like to see this service to continue, even making the suggestion to raise the deposit amount to eliminate the hassle of managing microdeposits. However, I would like to reiterate on the original reason why I closed D.I. earlier this year- it is because I am not an invincible trader, I am susceptible to risk just like anyone else. The faster I close down, the better it is for the rest of you to lock down your profits and not be affected by any possible future mishaps. Omicron has a much more diversified approach to investing, splitting base funds with trading, new coin launches, as well as lending. Even some coins are locked away in cold storage, as keeping coins on an exchange is a risk factor in itself. Although the returns may be lower, it is a way to ensure the longevity of the investment project.
Still open as he said.

This may be bad news to many of you, but I plan on shutting down Delta Investments (again) within the next 1-2 months. I'm not sure if it is permanent, but I can say it will be closed for at least some time.

c2m
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
However you decide is best, Gladimor, I am happy you are around here offering your services!
Yea, me too! There is no other honest service with this kind of passive returns anywhere in crypto. (well, there's couple of 5% per month, relatively safe and liquid enough offers, but nothing like D.I.)

I agree with gordob.

1. The 0.01 BTC minimum invest is only useful to for new investors to build up trust but otherwise a ridiculously small investment, not worth it. Administration cost is higher than your profit. Your history may be sufficient to justify the higher minimum investment.

2. Perhaps investments should happen on a monthly basis. Perhaps all investments could be returned on every month's first day. And deposit would only be possible until every months's second day. Or something like this.

Pages:
Jump to: