Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ Delta Investments - www.delta.investments - Trusted since 2015 - Closing down - page 9. (Read 12720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Not clear from description...

When does the "investment week" start? When I deposit on for example Tuesday... When can I expect a return?

Is it Monday to Sunday?

So deposits until Sunday 11:59 PM Canada time (Huh) will be used in the following "investment week" Monday to ...Sunday? And the returned when, on Sunday?

There is no set day when investment periods begin. You simply submit a deposit, notify me in PM with the TXID of your deposit, timeframe (1, 2, or 3 weeks), and your BTC return address.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Not clear from description...

When does the "investment week" start? When I deposit on for example Tuesday... When can I expect a return?

Is it Monday to Sunday?

So deposits until Sunday 11:59 PM Canada time (Huh) will be used in the following "investment week" Monday to ...Sunday? And the returned when, on Sunday?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Activity: 453
AWESOME. Just AWESOME stuff! I will invest into OMC and next time more into this project also.

When lending 3 weeks rather than 1... Will one automatically profit from interest on interest?
Activity: 292
Activity: 448
Hi Gladimor

Check PM. Thanks. Smiley

Due to previous good experiences with Gladimor, I decided to add on another investment with him

All the best to all of us!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 104
The Big Legend , The Gladimor is Back  Wink
great succes for the project
Activity: 128
Thank you Gladimor!
He has now returned me back 3.31 BTC: https://blockchain.info/tx/8278a67d0bccdce72ed8fbdffa99c9d7d731367863699233ae18fb1f1efb157a

So far I made 0.5 BTC of net profit in only 2 weeks  Grin
legendary

This project will be open throughout Omicron's existence. OMC accommodates to the type of investor that doesn't wish to keep capital in the possession of a third-party, whether it be trust or other reasons. OMC are held by the client at all times, and biweekly dividends in BTC are issued to all linked addresses. This is a brand new investment concept in the cryptosphere, hopefully it will work out to be the start of something huge.
Hi Adam

Please check PM. Smiley
Activity: 571
Another return on 1 week investment of about 20%  Cheesy

Thank you Gladimor
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
what is use ,  your capital money investor
c2m
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Outstanding 2nd week return on my investment - over 18%! thank you very much Gladimor!

Also, thanks for great tip on SYNX, was also on it & congrats to getting it to Bittrex!

Good luck trading Gladimor!
Activity: 384
Got paid with ~23% profit, I will try again with slightly more money and a bit longer.

Edit: I am going to increase further, if I keep getting satisfied Smiley
legendary
Prediction earlier today in Slack:

Reality, few hours later:

Pages:
Jump to: