Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 3. (Read 91685 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 03, 2019, 06:02:57 PM
Seems interesting. What makes this project unique?
Activity: 2
May 02, 2019, 11:19:14 PM
its a scam guys if u criticise in any way u get instabanned on discord telegram
check that https://twitter.com/ScamAlqo
and many more on #alqo or yannickcryptos acc
buy bitcoin stop supporting kevins lifestyle by buying more alqo Grin
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
April 22, 2019, 08:10:54 AM
very cool to hear that things are moving forward.  Kiss
Masternodes about to get a revive too ?
barely worth keeping them running for 3 XLQ Rewards.

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 15, 2019, 04:59:57 AM
New ALQO telegram channel: t.me/alqoofficial - the current one will be deleted on May 1st. Unfortunately we're unable to transfer supergroup ownership on Telegram and Kaan (former CEO) would like to remove himself from this group's ownership.
April 07, 2019, 02:16:40 PM
Can you write the formula for calculating the reward with PoS?

As staking is a lot based on luck with e.g. 10K of alqo you get 1 stake each day or two.

i got one ALQO masternode and the masternode reward is 3 XLQ for each day and the stake reward 1.5 XLQ (based on luck)

yes, that's about right.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
April 07, 2019, 04:59:59 AM

As staking is a lot based on luck with e.g. 10K of alqo you get 1 stake each day or two.

i got one ALQO masternode and the masternode reward is 3 XLQ for each day and the stake reward 1.5 XLQ (based on luck)
April 07, 2019, 03:06:14 AM

Activity: 54
April 05, 2019, 06:29:44 AM
They are making progress, it is a slow process but a big project.
The move to a new blockchain sounds interesting, what is that required for?
Tinge  Lips sealed
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
April 04, 2019, 05:49:11 AM
March 31, 2019, 05:45:01 PM
Bitfineon Beta official release

Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 31, 2019, 12:00:04 PM
There are multiple screenshots about working bitifnein beta on Discord. Alqo is very cheap atm, i think this is the time for a good investment.
Keep in mind that any coins that has got something unique or has some kind of use case can some day be very great for the world specially for all the crypto lovers

In this crypto world there are many great projects with some kind of use case and have changed thousands of  life's

And this crypto blockchain technology is still very new

At the moment we are at a bear market
and because of this bear market it has also effected many very big projects
We might be at very low in price
But you never know some day this project can also turn out to be a very big project and could change many life's
Please do your own research
March 28, 2019, 03:34:01 PM
An announcement of Bitfineon Beta release on Sunday, March 31st

Activity: 47
Merit: 1
March 27, 2019, 11:47:28 PM
Some Updates

Community:
Community is actively helping with translation work. 21 languages are currently in translation with 16 out of 21 are completed to 100 percent.
Big thanks for all the community members who are helping/supporting ALQO.

https://twitter.com/ALQOCOIN/status/1109963436761456640

Team:
Team is hard working for the beta release of Bitfineon exchange, which is planed by end of this month.
For more detailed information seek out discord or twitter.

https://twitter.com/ALQOCOIN/status/1110615447290953728
https://twitter.com/ALQOCOIN/status/1109695687963353088
https://twitter.com/ALQOCOIN/status/1109695518282784768

ALQO (XLQ) is the second best performing masternode of this week:

See picture or check it out here:
https://masternode.buzz/best-performing-masternodes-week13/

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
March 27, 2019, 04:58:15 AM
There are multiple screenshots about working bitifnein beta on Discord. Alqo is very cheap atm, i think this is the time for a good investment.

don't tell them...
but I agree
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
March 26, 2019, 06:43:46 AM
March 23, 2019, 06:13:28 AM
The ALQO team would like to address frequent statements seen across social media platforms. Our social media presence will increase from here on out to battle false accusations about the project. For any questions/concerns please visit us in our Discord.

https://discord.gg/Tjwv2yA

EDIT: Polaris, new chain of ALQO, will be open source from release Day 1.

legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
March 22, 2019, 09:43:02 AM
Lets not make this complex. It is as simple as this:

1. The ALQO team knows who they did the OTC trade , if this is not done by the ALQO team themselves
2. They can reveal the OTC trader and file the necessary reports

If anyone claims there is a mistake in the blockchain analysis they should show it with details instead of just making a statement. Talk is cheap evidence is better.

Anyways all the best again. Check back in April to see if the beta is actually delivered. 

When will the ALQO team address how Liberio works? Red flags everywhere with this project.

My toughts about it

Lets look at the team:

Why would a team that is public known, have a registered company and spends thousands of Euro of their own private money to steal openly coins from their users and risking all the legal and reputational consequences?
Why would a a team sell now and not when the dust is settled or when the price is a lot higher than selling at 1-3 cents (e. g. like coinsmarkets did)?
Why would a a team which huge technical knowledge to be so stupid and withdraw to ethereum and using the same ether address twice (otc trader and hacker) when even the stupidest newbie could figure it out by looking at the crypto-bridge contract address? Could it be that the hacker/otc trader tries to frame someone?
The team always stated, that the dev fee is sold otc. Even Yannick (Yannick17.07.2018 Dev fees are sold OTC) told us that on discord and is telling us now that he tried to buy OTC. Why would that out of the sudden not be valid anymore.

Lets look at yannick:

Yannick is one of the main perma ALQO Fuddster and is fudding over months.
He Fudds on his twitter, reddit and other channels and is active on the ALQO Scam twitter channels.
He was part in an inofficial, secret, Anti ALQO Discord channel. Normal ALQO users did not know of the excistence of this channel. He planed and executed hacks of Jared private accounts (CEO of ALQO) on this secret, anti alqo discord server. Other people were involved, too. Who knows what these people did there else. So apparently he might have some hacking skills. There is a screenshot and he admitted it on a twitter conversation. (see twitter link below)
He is one of the most aggressive fuddsters, fudding over months and thinks ALQO is scam, but he hold over 267000 coins according to him on a twitter conversation on 14.03.2019 (see twitter link below). It does not make sense to hold more than 267000 coins and think ALQO is scam without having a hidden agenda. (He may or may not have sold that in the meantime)
He just wrote that he tried to buy all of the dev funds a couple of months before via OTC. Maybe he was successful in the meantime.

https://twitter.com/denk_christian/status/1106401036841832448

There is one thing for sure, that we know nothing sure. Everyone could be the hacker/otc trader.

There is still the possiblility that these alleged hacks are a FUD campaign since people could have easily organized them on the secret, Anti ALQO Discord channel and all of the hacked people did not have activated 2fA (which is available over 5 monhts). On the other side, many of these people who claimed to be hacked were never Fuddsters before, so my personal guess is that this scenario would be unlikely and that the hacks are real.
I hope that that the ALQO team works together with the people affected by the hack and founds a solution with them together.

From me on reddit with some updates:
The analysis itself looks good investigated and if i am not mistaken, was originally made by another person. I am no blockchain expert though to make any proper conclusion. The accusing part from Yannick the perma Fudder is stupid though. Let the team and people affected from the hack investigate, before pointing fingers.
From Emil on Discord: They are actively looking into addressing the Kraken problem, but it includes lawyers so it is not resolved overnight.
From Emil on the Discord: Jared never had a Kraken account, and Kevin are doing the Kraken investigation.
From emil on Discord: not anyone specific yet. Digging into a matter like this just requires a higher authority. We're dealing with someone who has completely KYC (as far as I know), so that's what's being looked into.

Hopefully the hacker gets caught.

One community member on Discord stated the below by the way for information purposes (I have not the technical knowledge to say anything about it): .  
yannick made a mistake from jumping from the cb bitshare to eth chain. he guessed that was the transaction...while bitshare gatekeeper keep a exact hash of the transaction that the withdrawal is made... why did he had to guess and not take the gatekeeper hash Huh big mistake !!!! but everybody see a few blockchain links posted and it becomes scriptures.
in place of seeing the blatant mistake yannick made in his chain analysis.
people that believed yannick deserved to have sold their alqo at loss.
sorry no bad feeling for dumpers or for fuders

Just wow, just wow. Is beta for the exchange out as well? Guess the exchange will be a nice honey pot for obtaining additional funds based on the below.  How is this not in some news?

I wrote to some crypto related news sites but the problem is that i cant proof that the crypto-bridge user a48681588 is kevin collmer (CEO and Developer of ALQO/Bitfineon).
Kevin still say that its just a OTC trader but!

1. a48681588 received 100% of the dev fee
2. a48681588 market dump everytime 5-10 minutes after he received the coins from the dev fund adress
3. a48681588 always lose 5% to 35% when he market dump
4. a48681588 received his first payment 1-2 minutes after he created the account
5. it would be a big big big coincidence that the OTC-trader and the hacker are the same person!!!

This does not look like a OTC trader for me, does it for u?

Small reminder: few months ago i wanted to buy some ALQO from the team OTC and they dont wanted to give me a discount or sell me all of their dev funds (luckily i would lose a bunch of money)

Activity: 7
March 22, 2019, 03:51:02 AM

Hello dtpman83, please stop this "its dumb, u dumb, u only want to FUD" talk. We want to talk about the 100% proofen FACTS that Kevin hacked the Liberio balance of 12 users proofen by the Blockchain.

One community member on Discord stated the below by the way for information purposes (I have not the technical knowledge to say anything about it): .  
yannick made a mistake from jumping from the cb bitshare to eth chain. he guessed that was the transaction...while bitshare gatekeeper keep a exact hash of the transaction that the withdrawal is made... why did he had to guess and not take the gatekeeper hash Huh big mistake !!!! but everybody see a few blockchain links posted and it becomes scriptures.
in place of seeing the blatant mistake yannick made in his chain analysis.
people that believed yannick deserved to have sold their alqo at loss.
sorry no bad feeling for dumpers or for fuders

I proof in 50 Transactions that Kevin hacked them. Hmm i dont know could be wrong?
Random dude (perhaps kevin twink) appear "no its wrong" and everyone believe it?

Would u see a live video from Kevin Collmer stealing money u would simple false flag this as "it could be a bad twin or similar looking dude". Your investment bleed your mind.
Pages:
Jump to: