Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 5. (Read 91685 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 1
January 29, 2019, 09:53:28 PM
What happened with 4.2 wallets?

People reported some minor problems so they reverted it. Was not a mandatory update and not even announced officially so it did not affect many people.
Should not have been released in the first place.

From Discord:
@everyone We have removed the latest iteration of the QT wallet. If you upgraded, please revert to v4.1. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
January 29, 2019, 06:56:34 AM
What happened with 4.2 wallets?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 21, 2019, 04:28:43 PM
Hi my name Jaime, I am from MasterNodes Pro.   Please contact us about your project listing on MasterNodes.pro.   You can do so by emailing support at:  [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
January 14, 2019, 02:48:33 PM
Would be careful with this project before investing further.  Team no longer gives direct answers to hard questions asked on discord.  At this point nothing is concrete and they recently let go of the community managers to reduce cost.

From what I have read the main developer already cashed out during the last bull run and has multiple sports cars including an r8, which is fine i suppose. In anycase do some solid research before jumping in assuming low price and therefore an opportunity.

You are talking plain nonsense. Maybe you did not receive a straight answer, because some things have to stay in the company like in every normal business. So next time ask a reasonable question.

Main developer has a sport car, because he worked for a German game developing company, which created Krytek engine if it says something to you. Obviously lead devs are paid good in a such companies. So stop spreading false accusations and fud. I expect a bit more constructive post from Legendary member.

Your entitled to your opinion Smiley. All questions asked were reasonable not only by me but by others. For anyone, reading feel free to join the discord and ask any operational questions. His company with his friend was more than 2 years ago and it has been calculated the amount he made which could not afford him the lifestyle or the R8 bought in 2018. ALQO did that for him which is fine as I said before.  

Your obviously new in this space but the projects is starting to show red flags similar to other projects. I got rid of 50% of my ALQO bag and have the other 50% just incase they do deliver. Obviously it is in my best interest for it to succeed.  But I will say what I have observed for the benefit of others.

All, I am saying is people do not be sheeps.  Just DYOR thats all and ask questions.

Wont be following up on this. Will check back closer to the end of Q1. Enjoy the rest of your day

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 11:02:30 AM
Alqo now on masternode news website https://masternode.plus/coin/XLQ
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
January 07, 2019, 06:24:37 AM

awesome! really excited for the implemention of the exchange
can you send me the source of where you got this?
also: is there a place i can find in more details what will be the advantages for ALQO holders when bitifineon launches?

It seems that you are already in Discord, this progress update was published in Announcement channel (the last post there). For more details see alqo.app  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
January 06, 2019, 03:47:49 PM

awesome! really excited for the implemention of the exchange
can you send me the source of where you got this?
also: is there a place i can find in more details what will be the advantages for ALQO holders when bitifineon launches?
January 05, 2019, 05:00:01 AM
Would be careful with this project before investing further.  Team no longer gives direct answers to hard questions asked on discord.  At this point nothing is concrete and they recently let go of the community managers to reduce cost.

From what I have read the main developer already cashed out during the last bull run and has multiple sports cars including an r8, which is fine i suppose. In anycase do some solid research before jumping in assuming low price and therefore an opportunity.

You are talking plain nonsense. Maybe you did not receive a straight answer, because some things have to stay in the company like in every normal business. So next time ask a reasonable question.

Main developer has a sport car, because he worked for a German game developing company, which created Krytek engine if it says something to you. Obviously lead devs are paid good in a such companies. So stop spreading false accusations and fud. I expect a bit more constructive post from Legendary member.

I would not really assume about quality of a team (or their devotion for development) by cars they drive  Wink Recent development update looks very promising.

is it this ann you refer too damberg?

Code:
We've fixed and updated the following items with the ALQO explorer: https://explorer.alqo.org/
1) Richlist is now showing correct values.
2) Masternodes section reporting correctly now.
3) Masternode statistics have been updated and fixed.
4) Hashrate graph changed to Difficulty graph.
5) Hashrate boxed value changed to UTC time.

P.S. Additionally, ALQO Discord Bot has been fixed.

this was the latest one on discord.

No, I meant the most recent post in announcement section regarding to Bitfineon progress update:

Code:
Homepage: 99%

1)    Language Translations
      2)    Favorites Integration (graphs)

Exchange Interface: 90%

1)    Advanced Orders – Logic/Coding
      2)    Continue testing temp-fix for ChartIQ bug.

Dashboard: 95%

1)    Minor UI/UX elements remaining, pending backend element integration.

Wallet: 95%

1)    Minor UX elements remaining, per best practices.

Sharepool: 100%

Account Settings: 90%

1)    KYC page UI
      2)    UX optimization

Auctions: 20%

1)    “Auctions” UI integration

Backend: 90%

1)    Logic for Advanced Orders
      2)    Security Audit
      3)    Server Optimization
legendary
January 04, 2019, 02:25:43 PM

I would not really assume about quality of a team (or their devotion for development) by cars they drive  Wink Recent development update looks very promising.

is it this ann you refer too damberg?

Code:
We've fixed and updated the following items with the ALQO explorer: https://explorer.alqo.org/
1) Richlist is now showing correct values.
2) Masternodes section reporting correctly now.
3) Masternode statistics have been updated and fixed.
4) Hashrate graph changed to Difficulty graph.
5) Hashrate boxed value changed to UTC time.

P.S. Additionally, ALQO Discord Bot has been fixed.

this was the latest one on discord.
January 04, 2019, 12:29:04 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 07:50:00 AM

Activity: 487
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 08:47:56 PM
Agreed, it is usually good to buy if others rather stay aside (and sell when others are FOMOing). XLQ for this price is a real invitation to the game and very profitable trade.
I agreed with you, but people tend to cash their crypto out to fiats for their expenses in real life during these days.
That's the fact, and we have to accept it.

I bought, and will wait. For someone who have to cash out, let they do what they wanted.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
December 30, 2018, 07:57:04 PM
Would be careful with this project before investing further.  Team no longer gives direct answers to hard questions asked on discord.  At this point nothing is concrete and they recently let go of the community managers to reduce cost.

I can see this also failing. They all wish to present a working solution for scalability, but so far nothing astonishing has been delivered.
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
December 30, 2018, 07:53:04 PM
Would be careful with this project before investing further.  Team no longer gives direct answers to hard questions asked on discord.  At this point nothing is concrete and they recently let go of the community managers to reduce cost.

December 30, 2018, 06:40:14 PM
One of the facts is that so much people have now their crypto-money converted in FIAT so that generally there is much less liquidity now across the whole crypto metaverse. So many people are simply not investing right now as they are out of crypto waiting for the reverse.
It maybe come from the effects of shopping time and New year's spendings.
After all, the market will come back to its normal situation.

Which isn't a reasonable approach. Only joining the party when the reversal is completely obvious may also lead to missed opportunity.

Agreed, it is usually good to buy if others rather stay aside (and sell when others are FOMOing). XLQ for this price is a real invitation to the game and very profitable trade.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
December 30, 2018, 04:28:44 PM
One of the facts is that so much people have now their crypto-money converted in FIAT so that generally there is much less liquidity now across the whole crypto metaverse. So many people are simply not investing right now as they are out of crypto waiting for the reverse.
It maybe come from the effects of shopping time and New year's spendings.
After all, the market will come back to its normal situation.

Which isn't a reasonable approach. Only joining the party when the reversal is completely obvious may also lead to missed opportunity.
December 28, 2018, 07:38:41 PM
Which programm do you use for mining?

I would like to mine with my GTX 1080ti

ALQO switched to PoS in september so no mining anymore, just forging. Nevertheless GPU mining was never competitive as the used Quark algorithm is not ASIC resistant hence only ASIC miners were in this market.

Do you see any risks in the switch to POS in regards to decentralization? Or what is the main cause for concern when switching to POS?

I doubt there are any risks to decentralization when switching to POS. Proof of stake is a regular consensus mechanism used faultlessly by plenty of widely adopted coins (see Dash, Neo, Startis and others).

I know there are a variety of weaknesses inherent in POS compared to POW. In POW there is a quite fixed sum of resources you have to dedicate to an attack. A POS protocol needs to be thoroughly thought through in order to imitate that security from a POW protocol.
December 28, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

ALQO switched to PoS in september so no mining anymore, just forging. Nevertheless GPU mining was never competitive as the used Quark algorithm is not ASIC resistant hence only ASIC miners were in this market.

Do you see any risks in the switch to POS in regards to decentralization? Or what is the main cause for concern when switching to POS?

I doubt there are any risks to decentralization when switching to POS. Proof of stake is a regular consensus mechanism used faultlessly by plenty of widely adopted coins (see Dash, Neo, Startis and others).
December 27, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

legendary
December 27, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
can anybody point me out to the best place to get more information on how ALQO will relate to bitfineon?
will ALQO holders be benefited by trading taxes on the exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: