Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 6. (Read 91685 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 09:16:58 AM
is this coin is dead ?? did'nt show any marketcap and coin supply in mnrank

It is definitely not dead, convince yourself on the official Discord  Grin  Right now the MNrank is showing correct market cap and coin supply for ALQO.

Too funny.
Maybe someone crying for even cheaper ALQO -   
The person only has 14 posts, which screams of new account - maybe a Clandestine TUBE (or, RVN, BSD or NXS) Infiltrator.
Some people's children  Roll Eyes

BTW - just sold all my TUBE NXS (5 left for fun) and ENJ for ALQO.
 Cool 
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
December 17, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

It is definitely not dead, convince yourself on the official Discord  Grin  Right now the MNrank is showing correct market cap and coin supply for ALQO.
Activity: 56
December 17, 2018, 09:07:16 AM
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
December 16, 2018, 07:08:03 PM
That's it!
It is why manipulators can successfullly manipulate the market.
Fears will wipe out all the most painful, stressful investors, then take-offs will follow a bit later.
so as soon as everyone will believe that and become utterly bearish, the market may suddenly revert out of the blue, not because there is a sense in that, but because at that point it would be the most painful direction for the market.

Personally, ALQO will have to follow general trend of the market. Let's see.
ALQO's price will rise when volumes will be back in the market IMO.

One of the facts is that so much people have now their crypto-money converted in FIAT so that generally there is much less liquidity now across the whole crypto metaverse. So many people are simply not investing right now as they are out of crypto waiting for the reverse.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 05:12:50 AM
That's it!
It is why manipulators can successfullly manipulate the market.
Fears will wipe out all the most painful, stressful investors, then take-offs will follow a bit later.
so as soon as everyone will believe that and become utterly bearish, the market may suddenly revert out of the blue, not because there is a sense in that, but because at that point it would be the most painful direction for the market.

Personally, ALQO will have to follow general trend of the market. Let's see.
December 12, 2018, 07:41:03 PM
All (bitcoin, altcoins, tokens) started recovering well after bottoming out.
Nice weekend has been occured obviously for all.
A bit worry about the next week, not sure that ups will keep maintaining or not.
This is what every holder is waiting for. Hopefully the exchange will match the high expectations we all have. It could potentially become exchange number 1 in Europe.

I'm very sorry to say that: the bottom is far away...we are close to the bottom(= 3100-2800$) from Elliot-wave 3. - Maybee we see this bottom end of the next week. After that it is possible that we get a massive recovering wave 4 to a BTC around 4400-5000$. After will follow the last wave 5 with NEW lower lows. - Wave five will start in Q1 2019 and will BTC (and sure all other Coins) selloff to much lower lows then in wave 4. - At the same time the stockmarketcrash will happen around the world. - That stuff will bring BTC and Crypto big in troulbe. - NOW is time to buy BTC and other Cryptocoins, to wait for the next bullrun beginning End of 2019-2022 to a BTC price around 400.000$. Then same cycle could again happend. - BTC drop to 40.000$....

When bitfineon start nothing big will happen about the price in ALQO. Because good news didnt help in that phase of the Bearmarket. (I really like and the Alqo Project and community)

Save my words and look if that get happend next time...

There is quite a high probability that he is right. However, this is crypto and it's heavily manipulated, so as soon as everyone will believe that and become utterly bearish, the market may suddenly revert out of the blue, not because there is a sense in that, but because at that point it would be the most painful direction for the market.
Activity: 4
December 09, 2018, 06:48:14 PM
A bit worry about the next week, not sure that ups will keep maintaining or not.
This is what every holder is waiting for. Hopefully the exchange will match the high expectations we all have. It could potentially become exchange number 1 in Europe.

I'm very sorry to say that: the bottom is far away...we are close to the bottom(= 3100-2800$) from Elliot-wave 3. - Maybee we see this bottom end of the next week. After that it is possible that we get a massive recovering wave 4 to a BTC around 4400-5000$. After will follow the last wave 5 with NEW lower lows. - Wave five will start in Q1 2019 and will BTC (and sure all other Coins) selloff to much lower lows then in wave 3. - At the same time the stockmarketcrash will happen around the world. - That stuff will bring BTC and Crypto big in troulbe. - NOW is time to buy BTC and other Cryptocoins, to wait for the next bullrun beginning End of 2019-2022 to a BTC price around 400.000$. Then same cycle could again happend. - BTC drop to 40.000$....

When bitfineon start nothing big will happen about the price in ALQO. Because good news didnt help in that phase of the Bearmarket. (I really like the Alqo Project and community)

Save my words and look if that get happend next time...
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
December 08, 2018, 12:20:59 AM
December 07, 2018, 05:53:46 PM
Any ETA of Bitfineon launching?
The day on which Bitfineon officially launched will be a great day of ALQO project.
I will be a milestone definitely.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
November 28, 2018, 08:54:35 AM
Any ETA of Bitfineon launching?
Activity: 202
Merit: 24
November 24, 2018, 02:21:55 PM
Which programm do you use for mining?

I would like to mine with my GTX 1080ti

ALQO switched to PoS in september so no mining anymore, just forging. Nevertheless GPU mining was never competitive as the used Quark algorithm is not ASIC resistant hence only ASIC miners were in this market.
Activity: 112
November 23, 2018, 10:06:44 PM
Which programm do you use for mining?

I would like to mine with my GTX 1080ti
Activity: 24
November 23, 2018, 06:08:52 PM
Alqo- Would you be interested in having Alqo listed on www.AllNodes.com for automated masternode hosting services?

I work with them and can help get you added to the platform!

Let me know if you might be interested, send me a dm
November 21, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
I like the project but can someone explain the supply figures to me. Doesn't make sense. why has the supply already reach max cap?

Circulating Supply
57,412,659 XLQ
Total Supply
57,512,660 XLQ
Max Supply
57,879,300 XLQ

The reward schedule had been slightly changed quite a while ago so these numbers are not 100% correct. As of writing we are at 61.7M coins in circulation.
The difference between Circulating and Total supply of 100k coins is still valid as the first 100k coins were premined and put into masternodes to secure the network at the start and later during the "fork" (where the block rewards had been adjusted as mentioned).

We will soon enter a steep reward drop resulting in a total supply of 63816839 coins while entering the "final block reward" stage (end of january 2019). This means a max supply is technically not correct as there will be an infinite reward of 5XLQ per block resulting in a YoY inflation of roundabout 4% declining over the years as the supply is fixed while the total amount of coins increasing.

At the moment there is a community vote scheduled to decide on the usage of the 100k coins premine. Once this is decided we will reach out to CMC to change the numbers accordingly.
November 17, 2018, 03:27:49 PM
The new community update is out not covering everything happened in the last weeks but I hope I've picked the best pieces. Have fun watching!

https://youtu.be/NOM58SC55RI
November 16, 2018, 02:42:09 AM
There is a nice and well written in depth interview with Jared Grey the CEO of bitfineon published by the altcoin magazine. Very nice to see the rich featureset and the technical innovations ALQO brings to the cryptosphere highlighted. Hope that a lot more people in the space get to know ALQO and its planetary system.

https://bit.ly/2zVAfc6

November 16, 2018, 02:36:10 AM

Are there chances to get free tickets to join the yearly Anniversary Gala in Germany?
If yes, how to apply for free tickets?

The gala is over - has been taken place at the 3rd of november. So no tickets available anymore. If you want to take a glimpse of how it was for me check out my vlog of the day.

https://youtu.be/5CUmlLccxRk
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
November 14, 2018, 10:51:50 PM
ALQO glad to release the 3-course menu for this years Anniversary Gala taking place on 3rd November in Heidelberg, Germany.

Get your ticket now: https://gala.alqo.app/

Are there chances to get free tickets to join the yearly Anniversary Gala in Germany?
If yes, how to apply for free tickets?

By the way, I would prefer to know that where did you get avatar of Adnode? Are there bounties of the project on the way?
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
NodeHost.Online Hosting Service Added!

We are happy to announce that ALQO/XLQ is listed on the NodeHost Platform! You can now easily and securely deploy your masternodes without any wallet downloads required. The NodeHost Platform is taking masternodes to the mainstream by offering a user-friendly deployment process. Nodehost offers fully automated masternode hosting as well as trustless masternode server deployment. Check out the platform at NodeHost.Online.

Activity: 271
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 07:10:11 AM
Now,you can vote to run an ALQO  XLQ masternode as a "one-click masternode" . hosted on EasyNode Platform  for 0.25c a day?
OR
if you have less than a collateral’s worth of  XLQ  buy a seat in a shared  masternode for a fraction of that

please vote for  XLQ to be listed at EasyNodeCoin.io

Voting link
http://platform.easynodecoin.io/account.php?page=voting

Pages:
Jump to: