Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 10. (Read 91685 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 24
September 17, 2018, 02:04:21 AM
We are excited to introduce the much anticipated Liberio Framework, our multi-purpose gateway for ALQO's cloud services. Over the past few months, thru extensive R&D and additional layers of product design, Liberio has evolved from its original purpose of a cross-platform thin client, into a full-fledged framework promoting accessibility & mass market adoption by offering streamlined & intuitive one-click access to every service within the ALQO network.

Including but not limited to:

• Project Glacier: ALQO's decentralized, trustless, masternode-based cold staking mechanism
  • Liberio Thumb: ALQO's decentralized cloud ID issuance & authentication mechanism
  • NodeSight: Create, manage & track all of their ALQO masternodes using a simple, unified interface - HyperSend: ALQO's ultra-fast transaction confirmation mechanism, enabled on Liberio by default
  • Bitfineon: Trade ALQO quickly & easily via ALQO's next generation crypto & fiat exchange
  • LibChat: An end-to-end encrypted, device-to-device fee-free decentralized messenger with perfect forward secrecy - Payinx: A fast, universal payment gateway & processor used to pay for goods & services 
  • Carbon Voting: ALQO's 1-ALQO-1-Vote governance portal, simplified through Liberio 

Liberio is built to be an expandable framework with plug-&-play capabilities for easy development in addition to its rich services economy. As a result, the list will grow longer as the ALQO ecosystem continues to mature.

Check out Liberio & its new website: https://liberio.app/login

Note: while the network stabilizes for the next 24 hours, sending funds & other features are disabled, pending full network stabilization to insure protection of users’ funds & privacy.  Thank you for your patience, and the continuous constructive feedback & trust you've placed in us as a community. We invite you to join us as we continue to push the boundaries of innovation in the crypto space & deliver tangible value to wider audiences around the world.

If you have questions dont hesitate to head over to our community discord chat and ask - https://discord.gg/gvdYVf
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
September 16, 2018, 11:25:40 AM
What thrills me the most about Liberio is this "ThumbID" feature. No messing around with complex numbers or keys - just use the ID which can be as easy as your name. This will take down the entry barrier extremely for newbies. The further integration into bitfineon will even allow to buy crypto without even knowing what a cryptocurrency exchange is... - tremendous step foward!

I have to agree but it might be complicated in case of security if not done right. Yes holding those keys can be irritating for totally new people but it is still more secure than having something centralized as a middle man like in many other projects. I really hope that it will turn out as expected and might set a new standard
September 16, 2018, 07:24:01 AM
What thrills me the most about Liberio is this "ThumbID" feature. No messing around with complex numbers or keys - just use the ID which can be as easy as your name. This will take down the entry barrier extremely for newbies. The further integration into bitfineon will even allow to buy crypto without even knowing what a cryptocurrency exchange is... - tremendous step foward!

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 03:25:45 AM
Liberio Update: There are a 150k blocks left to sync for all features to be fully functional. We're literally sitting here waiting for the sync to complete. As soon as it's fully sync'd Liberio will be ready to release. A bit more patience please, we're nearly there now.

In the meantime, feel free to browse the Liberio page and read about all the features: https://alqo.org/liberio
September 14, 2018, 03:01:42 PM
Have a look at the newest output of the smashercave - maybe some facts you did not know about bitfineon the upcoming crypto fiat exchange which will give 50% of its trade fees to ALQO holders!

Have fun watching!

https://youtu.be/YdoDkwyFaYE

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 08:40:07 PM
Has anyone else had an issue with their masternode showing up as ACTIVE on the masternode list but somehow still showing up as OFFLINE and not getting rewards?  My node has been running great for over a year but since this last update I haven't been able to stay ACTIVE and ONLINE, despite not changing any settings.
Activity: 3
September 11, 2018, 03:02:41 PM
Good morning
According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
September 11, 2018, 02:59:56 PM
Guys - the bitfineon pre launch has just begun!

It marks the next step for the upcoming ALQO planet. With registering now you can save yourself the pole position for the start of trading at the exchange.

• 60 days of trading without fees
  • 40% less fees for the first year of trading

dont miss out visit:

---> https://promo.bitfineon.com/promo?referral=SJnZ98rd7&refSource=copy <---

Information:
This is a referral link just go to the website of the link if you are not willing to support me ;-)
Please shut off your adblocker at the site otherwise registration does not work.
Activity: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:15:02 PM
I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It'sthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a plan with success.
Activity: 42
September 08, 2018, 02:12:06 PM
To achieve the planned goals, the team strives to participate in an aggressive marketing campaign and increase revenue generators such as Bitfineon and Payinx, which will play an important role in the spread of crypto-conversions in Europe.
Activity: 14
September 07, 2018, 10:37:30 AM
The plan is interesting and I think this is a good project for the investors. but many ideas are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this plan.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
I guess they will do! Cheesy

ALQO will be BIG!
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 06:44:31 PM
Greetings  Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
September 06, 2018, 06:35:07 PM
still looking... was able to start the RPC Server, but the API description is missing somehow
September 06, 2018, 05:31:18 AM
where can I find the RPC API description?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
September 06, 2018, 04:20:57 AM
Hey,
It'sa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?

Well speaking of bitfineon - it will be a centralized exchange to comply with all the necessary rules and regulations to be a legit FIAT/Crypto gateway.

ALQO on the other hand is a blockchain which is totally decentralized by design. ALQO will be fuelled by bitfineon making bitfineon one of the big use cases ALQO will have and set a starting point for many more to come!

I am really looking forward of the bitfineon release, although I prefer or see some decentralized exchanges to be the future. But that doesn't mean that the exchange won't be able to adapt to future circumstances. ( e.g. Binance and their approach) I hope that Liberio and Bitfineon are going to push the interest of XLQ further.
September 05, 2018, 12:48:45 PM
Hey,
It'sa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?

Well speaking of bitfineon - it will be a centralized exchange to comply with all the necessary rules and regulations to be a legit FIAT/Crypto gateway.

ALQO on the other hand is a blockchain which is totally decentralized by design. ALQO will be fuelled by bitfineon making bitfineon one of the big use cases ALQO will have and set a starting point for many more to come!
Activity: 35
September 05, 2018, 02:42:38 AM
Hey,
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
September 05, 2018, 02:39:58 AM

Finally a new video. Thanks man, always nice to watch Smiley

Its a pleasure and thanks for the flowers!

As its a quite serious topic of being scammed and ripped off of your coins I decided to just make another little vid explaining best practices regarding wallet security and more precise on how to act in our discord channel.

https://youtu.be/BFzVgqkpTOg

Thanks for that, smasherx, it always strikes me how careless even experienced coin holder can be when it comes to protecting their wallets and coins. There will be never enough of education!
September 04, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

Finally a new video. Thanks man, always nice to watch Smiley

Its a pleasure and thanks for the flowers!

As its a quite serious topic of being scammed and ripped off of your coins I decided to just make another little vid explaining best practices regarding wallet security and more precise on how to act in our discord channel.

https://youtu.be/BFzVgqkpTOg

Pages:
Jump to: