Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 7. (Read 91685 times)

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
November 06, 2018, 06:24:09 AM
I'm using as a wallet ALQO Core, but I see that the upcoming voting will be performed through the Liberio wallet, which I don't know. Is it possible to manage one owns assets on both wallets?

You can allocate your funds either on ALQO Core wallet or Liberio, not on both of them simultaneously. If you want to take part in the voting, transfering XLQ from one to another is an easy process, see here - https://hub.alqo.app/topic/6-liberio-faq/ 

Thanks for the answer. However, if I chose to import in Liberio the private keys which I'm getting out of my ALQO Core, won't the coins then STILL be accessible from the ALQO Core wallet? How would they disappear from there if they are not transferred out?
Another question: does Liberio offer the same level of security of the ALQO Core wallet?
And finally, I guess it's not possible to setup a masternode on Liberio, right?
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
November 06, 2018, 04:17:48 AM
I'm using as a wallet ALQO Core, but I see that the upcoming voting will be performed through the Liberio wallet, which I don't know. Is it possible to manage one owns assets on both wallets?

You can allocate your funds either on ALQO Core wallet or Liberio, not on both of them simultaneously. If you want to take part in the voting, transfering XLQ from one to another is an easy process, see here - https://hub.alqo.app/topic/6-liberio-faq/ 
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
November 05, 2018, 04:32:31 PM
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 11:15:59 PM
Hey ALQO Team

Are you guys attending the WorldCryptoCon? We have some of our Leaders attending, and they would like to meet your team in person. Please let us know so we can coordinate.

-Frank
Community Manager of Setup Masternodes

-SetupMasternodes.com
- Telegram: t.me/setupmasternodes
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
October 31, 2018, 08:17:09 AM
I'm following this project since day 1 and I'm really impressed by the growth and execution so far. Congrat team !
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 08:42:16 PM
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
October 30, 2018, 07:36:28 PM
As you may have noticed, Bitfineon and ALQO have been gaining in general awareness lately, due to several positive factors. To help spread the word, we need the community's involvement. If you have a Twitter account, and want to help spread the word, please follow the ALQO and Bitfineon Twitter accounts, retweet our tweets with the relevant popular hashtags (cashtags) to increase virality:

$XLQ $BTC $BCH $ETH $XRP $LTC $XMR $TRX $BNB $NEX $NEO $VEN $VET $ONT $NANO $ICX $DOGE - some examples

Do you realize that you're encouraging people to spam the search feed and clog it with irrelevant data? It is bad enough already with bots promoting scams and reflinks with popular tags. Don't make it worse.

Also it makes the project look like one of those scammy promotions.

Absolutely don't use any tags other than $XLQ and general crypto related like $BTC or $crypto. And report people who do otherwise for spam.
Activity: 202
Merit: 24
October 30, 2018, 10:29:06 AM
As you may have noticed, Bitfineon and ALQO have been gaining in general awareness lately, due to several positive factors. To help spread the word, we need the community's involvement. If you have a Twitter account, and want to help spread the word, please follow the ALQO and Bitfineon Twitter accounts, retweet our tweets with the relevant popular hashtags (cashtags) to increase virality:

$XLQ $BTC $BCH $ETH $XRP $LTC $XMR $TRX $BNB $NEX $NEO $VEN $VET $ONT $NANO $ICX $DOGE - some examples

thx man
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
October 30, 2018, 03:09:55 AM

October 28, 2018, 03:08:25 PM
Hey guys the new community update is out. Have fun watching!

https://youtu.be/-WOS9uPavtE

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 27, 2018, 04:27:24 PM
nice to see, how slow and steady this great project grow.
i'm of the opinion that after the bitfineon launch ALQO will achieve the 5000 sats
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
An in-depth article by Nik Patel covering all aspects off Alqo Ecosystem. If you are still hesitant about Alqo project, I really recommend to read it.  Wink

https://www.altcointradershandbook.com/coin-report-alqo/
Activity: 26
October 27, 2018, 04:32:22 AM
NOTE: PoS is now active (after block 409001). Great move cos I only have 5k towards my next MN.
Wasted 1 month with locked wallet not running grrrrrr.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
October 25, 2018, 03:21:17 AM
ALQO glad to release the 3-course menu for this years Anniversary Gala taking place on 3rd November in Heidelberg, Germany.

Get your ticket now: https://gala.alqo.app/

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

I'm glad to invite you to the pool:

Welcome!

The ALQO(XLQ) is added to pool.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zenpool.eu:3603 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p WORKER

We're doing all the best to make ZENPOOL your favorite pool and home for your RIGs and ASICs!
Here are some facts about our pool:
  • No registration is required.
  • Transparent and fair fees!
  • Low ping and zen service for: EU, ASIA(very soon), RU(soon), US(soon).
  • Careful selection of coins.
  • We do payouts in the currency you mine.
  • Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.001.
  • Every Sunday we pay out balances above 0.0001.
  • For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support.
  • Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
  • If you have any questions - feel free to ask at our chats.

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
October 19, 2018, 08:45:14 AM
I just recently purchased aprox. 1500 Alqo and moved it into the official wallet, and the symbol at the bottom has turned green. How often should I expect to get stakes, and how many Alqo do you usually get per stake?

Thanks in advance!

should take a week to couple of weeks and its 18 flat atm

Try to upgrade to a MN
A Masternode pays 36 Coins roughly every 50 hours
its a good investment imo.
Activity: 4
October 18, 2018, 06:04:24 PM
I just recently purchased aprox. 1500 Alqo and moved it into the official wallet, and the symbol at the bottom has turned green. How often should I expect to get stakes, and how many Alqo do you usually get per stake?

Thanks in advance!
October 14, 2018, 04:21:20 PM
And the next community update is live - not much happened here since the last one ;-)

Have fun watching!

https://youtu.be/VmRJEqiDWzw
Activity: 33
October 05, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
thank you guys
@tomwrx
@smasherx
October 05, 2018, 07:46:16 AM
Guys the new ALQO community update is out - check it out. And yes its a bit longer than usual but there is simply too much to say about these sneak peak pictures Jared shared...

https://youtu.be/F4If-BLof5I
Pages:
Jump to: