Pages:
Author

Topic: Design is important for ICO projects - page 11. (Read 19235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 12, 2018, 03:38:26 AM
Do you think the design of the project is important?

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/
I have been saying this for the longest time, if you want to look like a proper project you need to hire the best graphic designers you can afford, any website that looks like it was made on wordpress by a simple fool can claim they are an ICO but I won't invest in them, you need to have a proper team behind the project and if you are small enough to consider a designer as an expense than I won't be investing into your ICO.

I can give up on an ICO in two seconds, just go on their web page and leave and that happened before, I need to be reeled in to their website by how it looks and if you can't manage it than I am out. Not only website but also from wallets to twitter to all graphic needs should look proper before you publish it. Without those things I am definitely out.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
November 11, 2018, 10:33:02 PM
Hmm. Because there are so many investors attracted by projects with good  website designed so they felt into trap of scam ICO projects Smiley. Of course design is very important but it's not the most important thing for a good project. You should know that there are so many ICO projects with normal website designed still could reach hardcap very quickly just because of their project quality not because they have a good designed website Smiley.

Of course, I am sure that the design is very important for a successful ICO. A company must attract attention and be recognizable among others. There are several themes that people love, for example, I love space theme and i am ready for everything for the sake of beautiful space animations and logos.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 03:16:01 AM
Indeed it is true that design is very important. Beautiful design attracts people. When I look at the product myself, if I don’t like the design, it pushes me away.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
November 10, 2018, 05:03:10 PM
Of course, the design is very important for any project, look when you visit the site, the first thing you look at is the design, so of course, the picture always attracts attention and sufficient attention is always given to this aspect.
RBF
Activity: 212
Merit: 114
November 10, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/
I do not think design is the most important. It is only part of the project. Whether or not the project exists depends on maketting and whether the DEV team is good or not. Is the project useful or attractive to investors?
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 03:28:04 PM
If the project uses a template site, few investors will be interested in it. We live in the 21st century, who is marketing decides a lot.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 02:34:10 PM
It is like a sweet in a beautiful package. I believe that design is very important to attract the attention of investors. In any case, when paying attention to the design, this is followed by a deep analysis of the project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
November 10, 2018, 02:27:20 PM
Hmm. Because there are so many investors attracted by projects with good  website designed so they felt into trap of scam ICO projects Smiley. Of course design is very important but it's not the most important thing for a good project. You should know that there are so many ICO projects with normal website designed still could reach hardcap very quickly just because of their project quality not because they have a good designed website Smiley.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
November 10, 2018, 02:21:13 PM
Yes, it is. A good looking website, whitepaper, and media is very important to catch the investors attention! Without classy design, a good project can fail too! The design has a very high importance for the ICO projects! I am an ICO investor, and I always prefer a good and unique design website and whitepaper. Though people are being greedy, many ICO project used the same design/theme for their ICO website and I ignored them as usual.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:22:52 PM
Good design - sign that the project qualitative also spares no expense for developments. But he has to be not just bright, but qualitative. It is important not to mix because often swindlers do the beautiful cheap websites only for earnings of money for themselves.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 02:19:49 PM
For me, the design is of considerable importance! I will believe more a project with a good and high-quality design!
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
November 10, 2018, 08:25:21 AM
Design is a kind of advertising project which has the most positive impact on attracting investors. And now I think that design is one of the most important components of any ICO project
Yes, attracting investors is one thing and when you want to do that, you surely want to do it in a way where the first impression will matter. Most times I believe that a team that cannot put together a good website and everything looks extremely shabby will obviously not be able to put together a good product and that is even if they want to put together anything at all in the first place.

When it comes to marketing and pitching your product to the investors, you really want the first impression to make some sense, as this is what would drive them further to want to even do due diligence on the project first to at least see what is in it for them in the long term.
Activity: 448
November 10, 2018, 04:36:42 AM
I agree if design affects ico. but it's not enough to just design it but the quality of the product also affects investors in ico.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 09, 2018, 07:04:53 AM
There are too many ICO to skimp on the information and what investors often approach as a website or logo. If the design of these things is bad, it will lead to investors underestimating the project. This is also one of the reasons why ICO projects fail
I agree that design is a very important component. it is a kind of marketing that attracts or repels users or investors
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
November 09, 2018, 07:01:46 AM
Proper design from the ground up is what put a project on the map and set it apart from other mediocre project.  Design should not be interpreted to mean a creation of shining graphics and settings of a website etc. A cryptocurrency design should bring about the best product or service for the market and the plan and execution of those plan should be carried out efficiently, in excellence and timely manner!
In as much as we can say a good website design graphics and all of that would bring the first attraction, which is not a bad thing actually, because the truth is that a project with a terrible looking website in this day and age won't even cross my mind to want to look if it has a product, good business solution, and good team or not, as that alone is enough to write them off instantly based on my first impression about the project.

However, design is meant to do the first attraction, but it is what you have to basically offer that would make the investors decide to stay in the end.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 05:52:24 AM
There are too many ICO to skimp on the information and what investors often approach as a website or logo. If the design of these things is bad, it will lead to investors underestimating the project. This is also one of the reasons why ICO projects fail
Activity: 262
November 09, 2018, 06:44:55 AM
Design is not very important if you have no competitors from which you should be different. If you are lost in the sea of the same projects, then it is vitally necessary for you to stand out, both from the internal component and from the visual one.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
November 09, 2018, 05:47:31 AM

this is good in terms of promotion, but the product design for ico like you is less experienced for that.

in my opinion you can make a proposal and join several ico as a design team
Activity: 588
November 09, 2018, 05:37:42 AM
For me Its VERY important. I've been doing bounties for quite a while but still I don't know the Ins and Out of ICO and Trading so I really look at the design. The website has to look professional and the whitepaper is equally important. There should be nbo grammatical errors and the design should be really good and must not look templated. I don't know it it's worthy to mention but social media activities matter to me as well.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 09, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

It very important because it serves as a basis in presenting the agenda of a pronect especially its outflow and basis for function. In ICOs I often encounter some ICO. despite its poor design, they are still be able to pull off many investors in it. So I think its important when you considered its contents
Pages:
Jump to: