Pages:
Author

Topic: Design is important for ICO projects - page 13. (Read 19235 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 12:13:39 PM
It seems to me that the design is of course necessary, but still you need to understand that now it is probably more correct to use the transparency of the project because if the project is not transparent and it is not clear what you are doing, then unfortunately the design will not help.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 28, 2018, 12:10:30 PM
Yes, I think that the design of the project is very important because it shows how seriously they took the preparation of their project. The description should be all clear and understandable to even the most stupid person after reading there were no issues
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 10:32:09 PM
For me, I still goes to the function of the product. Only foolish investors sets their mind on the design of the page, the image, etc. We must focus on what the project can do. And what are its main functions, and most of all, if it can deliver to their roadmap. The design is worthless if you only focuses on that part.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
Yes, design is important in projects because it's just like the back of their personality if the projects have a bad or unlovely background in the project it seems that the team behind or developer are pretended to run the project because of low design in the website or other social media platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
October 27, 2018, 10:44:21 AM
Website design and layout are very important. If the design and layout of the site look cheap, do not work properly, hang, then who wants to deal with such a project? I always pay attention to the site and design of ANN, Bounty
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 27, 2018, 10:43:26 AM
Yes ı think design is really important. Also i can understand know from icos website designs . I can clearly say to you about a ico . is it scam or not.
Design reflects everything. If you have a good project you need to have a very good design to show your project.
There are some projects also they dont care about design they care only about coding. But they forget about average investors.
Average investors need to see something fancy about project. They need to feel satisfied. So yes design is really important.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 10:40:37 AM
For sure, it has happened multiple times that I have disregarded a project simply on the basis of poor design, graphics, layout etc. If they are unable to make their product/website/etc. at least partially visually stimulating, I wouldn't trust them with the actual development (and everything else in between)  of it.
Activity: 560
October 27, 2018, 10:06:09 AM
Do you think the design of the project is important?

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/

what do you mean by design? it is not important, the most important technology and products are a real mainstay, especially if you have a smart contract like ethereum. eos is now a prima donna of its technology. if it's just a design, it's just nonsense
copper member
Activity: 210
October 27, 2018, 10:03:51 AM
Attractive design is a great bonus for any project. But I think, that the most important aspect is the product and a good team. It does not matter how great is the design, when the team doesn't make their job and the is no product.
Activity: 266
October 27, 2018, 10:00:27 AM
Hi, I think design is important as the team, the idea and the advertisement. But I think that the most important thing in the project is an idea that can be realized.
Now there are many projects in which the idea is unreal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
October 27, 2018, 09:55:07 AM
Very important, some people do not seem to realize that the design of a product can affect the amount of investments that they get into the project which is why it is important for project creators to make sure that they are hiring very good product designers to make sure that their projects come out in the best way to the potential investors
Activity: 381
October 24, 2018, 02:29:33 PM
Do you think the design of the project is important?

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/
Fully agree with you the good design will bring high effect and attract many investors to participate in.According to me, it is the decisive factor to the overall success of the campaign and demonstrate professionalism for sales campaigns.
Activity: 616
October 24, 2018, 05:13:09 AM
Yes, I believe so because people are easily attracted by attractive designs so if your project is replicated by a wow design people will spare a minute or 2 to find out what you are trying to sell out there.
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 24, 2018, 04:47:54 AM
Of course, site design is very important for ICO projects, I want to go to the site and see something attractive, it is desirable that there was a lot of information on the project, the team and the rest, and a well-composed white paper plays a key role.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 24, 2018, 04:42:51 AM
I do not think every user of the website requires fancy designs (me neither), but surely there are many people, who does. And for that reason, most ICO projects has nice looking, modern design. But sometimes I also feel, the user experience is a less important factor for them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 24, 2018, 04:37:43 AM
That is exactly the way to lose money, design is last thing you should look at when investing money. This is nothing but self promotion.
Don't mislead people with false assumptions that they should judge project based on design.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 04:30:41 AM
Do you mean that you are helping others to release ICO? People like you are the legendary faker (if not, please correct me)?
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 04:01:11 AM
This is a very complex system equivalent to entrepreneurship. The need for technology, operations, planning, and marketing here is not just that simple. It is very difficult to succeed.
Activity: 48
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 03:27:01 AM
i   think   design   is   really  important  because  a  book  will  be  judged  by  its  cover  so  if  you  have  a  good  design there  will  be  more  trust  ad  it  will  be  more  attractive.
Activity: 941
October 24, 2018, 03:23:58 AM
If it doesn't look professionally done it really raises a question if it is legit or not.
of course it becomes very important, besides having an attraction, it must also be able to be easily accepted by people, it makes added value from the project. the most important is how to describe the concept of the project properly and properly so as not to cause misunderstanding of people later.
Pages:
Jump to: