Pages:
Author

Topic: Design is important for ICO projects - page 15. (Read 19235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
July 11, 2017, 03:57:26 PM
It's definitely something that will make your ICO look more thrustworthy, but the project itself and all of it's features are more important.
I'd rather invest in an ICO with a slightly worse design, but looks to be a better idea than one that has an excellent design that looks kinda shaky.

This is my personal top 3 of things that matter to me:
1. Content
2. Thrustworthy team - portfolio of previous projects (if any)
3. Design
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
July 11, 2017, 09:49:40 AM
I think Design in some cases is as important as PR - which suppose to introduce new and exciting tech or amazing concept - but people today are more visual thinking and looking for something extra ordinary to grab their attention...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2017, 05:35:53 AM
Designer is the one of important position in a project, besides makes your project look beautiful it's also makes the project more professional.

You can offer your skill on service board or find project on altcoin marketplace for more attention.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
July 11, 2017, 02:44:05 AM
totally agreed design can convince even the greatest mind to select wrong choices ..
good design good business as the say looking good is good business
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
July 10, 2017, 09:04:35 PM
Totally agree with that. Design is really important thing when you start to selling an idea in the internet, especially crypto projects. Design can gain more trust when people reading or visit an announcement of some project. But remember one thing, good design can't be a guarantee that the project is good, the idea behind it is the most important. Lots of scammers are doing good job with design.
I remember when I see Ethereum Ann thread, there's no design on there, only text.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 10, 2017, 08:55:55 PM
I saw a new coin today, but the website had some gruesome images
I just turned away. So yes the design is important.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain
July 10, 2017, 03:42:17 PM
I'm not a project maker, but yes, design is very important to have a serious image. So, project makers, take care of your design!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 10, 2017, 03:07:05 PM
Do you think the design of the project is important?

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/
Pages:
Jump to: