Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEVICE] SimpleRigResetter - Auto reboot crashed rigs - Extension Boards !!! - page 11. (Read 53064 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
I purchased a unit on the 9th (9 days ago) Any idea when it will be shipped?

Thanks
Hi, cant tell exactly.
It will be shipped within 30 days from ordering, when exactly i dont know.
Once it wil be shipped, you will receive email with tracking and commercial invoice.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
I purchased a unit on the 9th (9 days ago) Any idea when it will be shipped?

Thanks
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
150USD is price incl. 23% Polish VAT?
There is no information about VAT on your web site.
The amount is what you are paying. The VAT is included.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
150USD is price incl. 23% Polish VAT?
There is no information about VAT on your web site.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Has anyone setup one of these on ethos?
You need only add script from webisite to autostart.
You need basic linux skills for that.

This sounds interesting.  Several ASIC we have used all had the same pain in the butt issues that made them even more of a pain than running a simple server of some type. 

For those that are not keeping a server rack in the bedroom, the ASIC was usually set up and hidden away in a corner somewhere because of the sound and no need to stare at the machine and that meant a lot of headache when there were issues. I am happy to see this here, whether it works or not.  This is an aspect of mining coins that has needed an overhaul for some time and no one has touched it that I have seen.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

This sounds interesting.  Several ASIC we have used all had the same pain in the butt issues that made them even more of a pain than running a simple server of some type. 

Restart through the browser interface or SSH was only fully working on about 50% of the overall ASIC's we have used.  We eventually used a setup with a small server rack for ten units, but the issues might scare many newer people off.  Any code changes that we installed on two units would cause the pre-start code on the mining software to need to be re-done or it would not keep running without a SSH/command open. 
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
if i wanted to make my own length cable for the ssrV2 what is the  max length i should stay under?
Stay under 20 meters.
When will Extension Board be available?
The extension board needs about 1,5 month to be deployed, buy its more less time and it depend if second prototype that we will have in this week will be flawless.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
When will Extension Board be available?
Activity: 26
if i wanted to make my own length cable for the ssrV2 what is the  max length i should stay under?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
I am having a problem with my SSRV1. 7 out of 8 rigs attached to it were rebooting nearly every 3 minutes, after some troubleshooting it appears that the SSR is actually rebooting all but 1 rig over and over.

I do no have watchdog enabled currently, and believe I set it up just fine according to Tytanick's instructions. Is it possible that the SSR is faulty? or could I have done something to cause this problem?
It could be fault ofcourse but rebooting over and over i gues doesnt mean its fault.
Rather i would say its bad connected.
Please chciedk if the status (green/red circles) is showitn good  status. Meaby you connected something incorrectly ?
If you still have problem after doublechecking please write to [email protected] and i will help you via team viewer if its a windows rig and if its a simplemining rig then lets talk via email Smiley
Dont worry. most cases its bad connection but 2% of the SRR could be fault so free RMA replace is ifcourse on the table !
Lets talk via email.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello I have a real problem.  I unscrewed the SRR from the backplate, so I can take some measurements to look into 3D-printing a case but I lost one of the screws and three of the washers.  The seller tytanick says I have to buy another entire SRR to get 1 screw and 3 plastic washers, even though I only have four rigs.  I offered to pay for double the postage (postage from Poland to US in a 50-gram envelope is $1.62 but he still said no.

If someone who orders an SRR can ask him to include the 1 screw and 3 plastic washers and after you get them, tape them to a piece of paper, drop those in an envelope and send to me, I will send you $5 via PayPal.  Thank you.  Now i have bare board that may touch metal at any time and short the device.

I really hope the seller can come through for me.

Just a reminder that I am still looking for help with this from someone in the USA who buys an SRRv2.  It is like getting a discount, and you would be helping out a fellow miner.  Thanks in advance.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I am having a problem with my SSRV1. 7 out of 8 rigs attached to it were rebooting nearly every 3 minutes, after some troubleshooting it appears that the SSR is actually rebooting all but 1 rig over and over.

I do no have watchdog enabled currently, and believe I set it up just fine according to Tytanick's instructions. Is it possible that the SSR is faulty? or could I have done something to cause this problem?
Activity: 22
ordered 2 units. thanks

any idea when nvidia support will come ?
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Ordered 1, I noticed you crept the price up but oh well I still think it's a reasonable fair price.

Thanks
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
I don't see an add to cart option on SSRv2 on your page yet will that follow tomorrow?

The initial setup was forced through a LAN connection, which is understandable and fine, except that sometimes when there was a bad shutdown or startup, the system would go back to needing that LAN connection.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
SSRv2 is available in my shop.
Keep in mind that it will be shipped WITHIN 30 days after ordering !!!
https://shop.simplemining.net/
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Activity: 14
I don't see an add to cart option on SSRv2 on your page yet will that follow tomorrow?
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Can I buy V2 this week?
Yes, it will be released but due to overwhelming number of order it will be on pre-prder basis.
Meaning processing time will be up to 15 days becasue i dontlike promise than i will ship all within 3 days because i wont Cheesy

How do we pre-order? Your shop doesn't let us Smiley
2 more days and it will let you Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: