Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEVICE] SimpleRigResetter - Auto reboot crashed rigs - Extension Boards !!! - page 13. (Read 53064 times)

legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
Here is production unit of SSRv2 Smiley
It shows how the led acts near each slot.
Asl as you can see there are RJ9 connectors + adapter.

YOUTUBE VIDEO - SSRv2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H61y0a1uNSk
this looks amazing, I see you liked my idea about relay switches and lan cables^^
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Yes of course ,

My rigs are in my garage at home, so for example with my home PC, or tablet I managed to manage my rig without problem via SRR (search)

In local no problem.

example:
Tomorrow I go on holiday 2 week, how can I connect to my SRR?
Without the teamviewer method.

Whatever happens, the SRR must restart rig,

So in theory I should not intervene. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi.Are you connecting from the internet ?
bou !
I could make chineese cheap shit but i am not that kind of guy who want to fast earn and sell whatever. I am from Poland and i appreciate quality products as cheap ones annoying me.
Anyway the vost of SRR will return to you very fast. Just cound downtime hours of each rig and see how much you are loosing. On top of that add your precious time that you spend on driving to other location just to reboot rig. Some people are saying that my SRR cost returned after month or two(i didnt count that because it depends on many factors and each mining rig has individual crashability (is it a word ? Smiley

matmayor did you suceeded in port forwarding ?
I know its working brcause i trsted this feature myself.

No, i did not really understand how i should use it, i have team viewer + srr install on each machine so i can raise it from a distance.

I must set the port of my router box?

For example I am at work, and I want to connect to the SRR which is at home,

On my pc of the work I also install SRR and I made connect and I enter the ip + port + serial of the SRR. ?

But i have to enter the pc of my pc into the router of my house ....

That's right ?

(If there is a french who reads this topic and who uses SRR, thank you to contact me for a little help)

Hello

Still nobody to help me?

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

YOUTUBE VIDEO - SSRv2

Nice! I think I ordered the very last SSRv1 lol should be getting it this week, keep up the great work!
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

YOUTUBE VIDEO - SSRv2
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
I could make chineese cheap shit but i am not that kind of guy who want to fast earn and sell whatever. I am from Poland and i appreciate quality products as cheap ones annoying me.
Anyway the vost of SRR will return to you very fast. Just cound downtime hours of each rig and see how much you are loosing. On top of that add your precious time that you spend on driving to other location just to reboot rig. Some people are saying that my SRR cost returned after month or two(i didnt count that because it depends on many factors and each mining rig has individual crashability (is it a word ? Smiley

BTW, when the SRR2 coming out?

How many rigs can be supported from SRR1, ie. via expansion board?

SRR1 (10 rigs) --> SRR2 (10 rigs) --> expansion board (20 rigs?)

OR

SRR1 (10 rigs) ---> expansion board (20 rigs)
SSRv2 in very beginning of June.

There will be two separate communication lines from SSR to EB.
It will look like this:

-----> EB (+24 rigs) ----> EB (+24 rigs) ----> EB (+24 rigs) ----> EB (+24 rigs) ----> EB (+24 rigs)
SRRv1 or SSRv2 (basic 8 rigs)
                                            -----> EB (+24 rigs) ----> EB (+24 rigs) ----> EB (+24 rigs) ----> EB (+24 rigs) ----> EB (+24 rigs)

So one SSR + max 10 Extension Boards. = 248 rigs total managed by one SSR + 10 EB.
bou !

No, i did not really understand how i should use it, i have team viewer + srr install on each machine so i can raise it from a distance.

I must set the port of my router box?

For example I am at work, and I want to connect to the SRR which is at home,

On my pc of the work I also install SRR and I made connect and I enter the ip + port + serial of the SRR. ?

But i have to enter the pc of my pc into the router of my house ....

That's right ?

(If there is a french who reads this topic and who uses SRR, thank you to contact me for a little help)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

BTW, when the SRR2 coming out?

How many rigs can be supported from SRR1, ie. via expansion board?

SRR1 (10 rigs) --> SRR2 (10 rigs) --> expansion board (20 rigs?)

OR

SRR1 (10 rigs) ---> expansion board (20 rigs)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

bou !
I do not understand ,

How to connect to srr outside the house?

I enter the ip that appears when, but nothing works.
You need to have external public Ip address and make proper port forwards.
Then you can connect to this ip and specific port + SSR Serial number.
Still i cant help with port forwarding on your router.

I think you can install it on all your miners. Let's say miner #3 is down. Teamviewer into any of the other running miners to reset miner #3.
Haven't tried it yet, but I don't see why it won't work.

Btw I also received 3x SRR yesterday. Good stuff.

Hello

Ah yes it's not silly! thank you .

I also wanted to say thank you to simplemining for this exellent product!

Works clean and neat. It is expensive, but quality is paid for

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
What benefits does the new version have over the previous?
Chnges are little cosmetic.
Added 2 leds to each slot - one will simulate when rig is powered on , second will glow when SRR will simulate button press Smiley
Also the sockets are RJ49 so you would be able to make and use own RJ9 tlephonic cables + special adapter that i am providing.
Rest hardware is the same as SSRv1 is very  good and stable product.

Shipping the same as previous. Global Express (priority package letter for about 22$ and EMS courier for about ~70$ depending on country)

On all my windows 10 machines I get this message when trying to run the agent;
Cannot start service from the command line or a debugger. A windows service must be installed (using installutil(.exe) and then started with the Server Explorer, Window Services Administrative tool or Net Start command.
Anyone knows what I need to get it to work?
I need team viewer to this windows to see whats going on.
Can you send me team viewer info so i can look at this ? -> [email protected]
Activity: 610
Merit: 265
I do not understand ,

I think you can install it on all your miners. Let's say miner #3 is down. Teamviewer into any of the other running miners to reset miner #3.
Haven't tried it yet, but I don't see why it won't work.

Btw I also received 3x SRR yesterday. Good stuff.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
On all my windows 10 machines I get this message when trying to run the agent;

Cannot start service from the command line or a debugger. A windows service must be installed (using installutil(.exe) and then started with the Server Explorer, Window Services Administrative tool or Net Start command.

Anyone knows what I need to get it to work?
Activity: 53
What kinds of shipping do you offer? I want to try and get one of these by the end of June.
Activity: 59
What benefits does the new version have over the previous?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
I do not understand ,

bou !
I do not understand ,

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
You can set the same ip as your local network.
Then just forward udp port to your SSR and you can connect from internet.
And yes you need to give external ip address + this udp port that you forwarded + serial of SSR Smiley
Also if you have error getting device info be sure that you dont have any VPN or virtualbox interface enabled !
As now you need to have only one interface enabled but this is fixed in next SSR Tool release that wil be in about month with Extension Boards premiere Smiley

LITTLE UPDATE:
Also this is our production unit of SSRv2 Smiley
The production line will start doing them in about a week and they should be ready at the very beginning of June (so about 2 weeks from now Smiley
I decided to make it on black pcb Smiley

bou !
Hello ,

I received my SRR,

I have a question ,

Can it be used only in local networks?

I hope not Smiley

To use it from any computer it is necessary to click on connect and returned the ip + port + serial number of the srr?

I do that, but I have a mistake.

Error while getting info from device
Pages:
Jump to: