Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEVICE] SimpleRigResetter - Auto reboot crashed rigs - Extension Boards !!! - page 12. (Read 53064 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Can I buy V2 this week?
Yes, it will be released but due to overwhelming number of order it will be on pre-prder basis.
Meaning processing time will be up to 15 days becasue i dontlike promise than i will ship all within 3 days because i wont Cheesy

How do we pre-order? Your shop doesn't let us Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Can I buy V2 this week?
Yes, it will be released but due to overwhelming number of order it will be on pre-prder basis.
Meaning processing time will be up to 15 days becasue i dontlike promise than i will ship all within 3 days because i wont Cheesy
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
why not just swing by a local hardware store?
Exactly what i told him Tongue
You will buy those for like 1$ maximum.
And ordering here it would cost like 10$ - the shipping process costs me.
Please look for those in your local shop. I dont have sercive for sending screws - its too much hassle.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello I have a real problem.  I unscrewed the SRR from the backplate, so I can take some measurements to look into 3D-printing a case but I lost one of the screws and three of the washers.  The seller tytanick says I have to buy another entire SRR to get 1 screw and 3 plastic washers, even though I only have four rigs.  I offered to pay for double the postage (postage from Poland to US in a 50-gram envelope is $1.62 but he still said no.

If someone who orders an SRR can ask him to include the 1 screw and 3 plastic washers and after you get them, tape them to a piece of paper, drop those in an envelope and send to me, I will send you $5 via PayPal.  Thank you.  Now i have bare board that may touch metal at any time and short the device.

I really hope the seller can come through for me.
http://imgur.com/a/6B9zB

why not just swing by a local hardware store?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello I have a real problem.  I unscrewed the SRR from the backplate, so I can take some measurements to look into 3D-printing a case but I lost one of the screws and three of the washers.  The seller tytanick says I have to buy another entire SRR to get 1 screw and 3 plastic washers, even though I only have four rigs.  I offered to pay for double the postage (postage from Poland to US in a 50-gram envelope is $1.62 but he still said no.

If someone who orders an SRR can ask him to include the 1 screw and 3 plastic washers and after you get them, tape them to a piece of paper, drop those in an envelope and send to me, I will send you $5 via PayPal.  Thank you.  Now i have bare board that may touch metal at any time and short the device.

I really hope the seller can come through for me.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Has anyone setup one of these on ethos?
You need only add script from webisite to autostart.
You need basic linux skills for that.
Activity: 11
Has anyone setup one of these on ethos?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE:
The SRRv2 Will be available in my shop.simplemining.net in next 7 days Smiley
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
My SRR is acting weird today. It was working fine yesterday when i set it up.
I just noticed that all my rigs are on but the first rig always on red on SRR. see screenshot https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zbazrjlwoxygyr/Screenshot%202017-05-21%2015.44.49.png?dl=0
If i try to right click to turn on rig one(red to green), it will turn off the rig because it's running.
There is another problem, i also cannot turn on rig one by itself( just happened today because it's always on red no matter what), i have to plug everything in then turn on rig 2 and it will turn rig one on with it.
How can i fix this?

I try to switch cable around and everything is working except the second slot.
I think the second slot on the board is broken.

Please confirm if one of your port is broken by plugging in workimg cable and working rig. Just yo rule out that cable or rig has problems.
If its in deed broken then write to [email protected] wit subject RMA and we can complete warranty process from there. Just please check it firat on other rig and cable. Let me know

The SRRv2 will be at the very beginning of June so i think that somewere in this date there will be available in shop. Also if you want to ne notified just write me email so o can add you to newsletter.
Activity: 64
I just noticed that all my rigs are on but the first rig always on red on SRR. see screenshot https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zbazrjlwoxygyr/Screenshot%202017-05-21%2015.44.49.png?dl=0
If i try to right click to turn on rig one(red to green), it will turn off the rig because it's running.
There is another problem, i also cannot turn on rig one by itself( just happened today because it's always on red no matter what), i have to plug everything in then turn on rig 2 and it will turn rig one on with it.
How can i fix this?

I try to switch cable around and everything is working except the second slot.
I think the second slot on the board is broken.
How can i fix this?
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
I will be getting one of these new ones.

When will you accept  payment for it?

I have the same question. When can we actually order SRR v2?

If you need a US reseller/shipper Wink Let me know.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
I will be getting one of these new ones.

When will you accept  payment for it?
Activity: 70
Got my SRR in the mail yesterday and configured it all last night Smiley Thanks Tytanick!
After rebooting the watchdog agent is not running by itself.
How to get it running when windows start?
It will run but after some delay.
You can go into services.msc (type that in START)
Find SSR Agent service
Change delayed start to normal Smiley
This will be fixed in next release of the tool.

Thank you, It's working as it should now.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
It will run but after some delay.
You can go into services.msc (type that in START)
Find SSR Agent service
Change delayed start to normal Smiley
This will be fixed in next release of the tool.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Yes of course ,

My rigs are in my garage at home, so for example with my home PC, or tablet I managed to manage my rig without problem via SRR (search)

In local no problem.

example:
Tomorrow I go on holiday 2 week, how can I connect to my SRR?
Without the teamviewer method.

Whatever happens, the SRR must restart rig,

So in theory I should not intervene. Smiley

SRR resets automatically rigs when you install on each rig Agent and turn on watchdog in SRR.
Anyway if you want remote acces you need to:
- set up local ip address on your SRR to match the current local ip class.
- you need to make port forward udp+tcp to this SRR device.
- then you can connect using your external ip address and entering port that you forwarded.
Pages:
Jump to: