Pages:
Author

Topic: Dice-Bet.com 🎲 0.7% House Edge | BTC, LTC, ETH | Play or Invest 🎲 - page 11. (Read 15370 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Dice-Bet.com | BTC, ETH, LTC | 0.7% HE | Invest
Just visited Dice-Bet after not being there for a while. Although it is shown there are 9 people online, actually no new bets were made for more than 10 minutes. Also there's no activity in the chat. What do you guys need, from my point of view, is either faucet or constant giveaways in the chat or both. Otherwise, like you can see, the chances of your site becoming popular are slim. I think even 20 sats faucet is much better than nothing. Try it. What can you lose? Set the Minimum Withdrawal Amount to 0.002 BTC, limit the faucet claim to 10 per day by a user, and you will make it almost impossible for someone to reach the min withdrawal amount starting from the faucet. Also, if nevertheless someone succeeded in that you could make a good promo from the fact.
Just my two cents. Do as you will, of course.

But they are doing ltc wagering competition right? And I thought that it is a monthly competition so people will slowly getting something up right here. And btw they are a new site which huge bankroll as I can see here, you should really give them some time to promote their sites. They have everything good from the game, design and may be support team but lack of marketing program and support that managing the thread as well. This should be considered as well, hope they get a good team to help them

They are running 3 wagering competitions (btc, eth and ltc) but the prizes are depending on the wagered amount by players up to 1btc prize. As I posted previously that to win 1btc from the competition, player must wager 500btc. Otherwise top 5 players will only get 0.1% up to 0.2% from what they have wagered.
Obviously they need a better promotion than the current running competition, indeed their wagering competition is unique as it is not similar to other sites but I think they should make promos which all players (low and high bankroll) has the same chance to win the prize.

I never know that they are having others competition too besides ltc because I saw many people are wagering for ltc instead of others coin. And when I know this competition end, I busted too. If I knew this earlier I might take some part on the competition as well. Yes they are making a unique competition but as I been there for some time, I saw there are only fews online and not all that players are doing the wager as well. Sometimes I am the one who betting there, saw my name on all bets tab. They really need to do something to increase their traffic

It is only 1 month old and they have had about $750k worth of bets made (nearly 6 million rolls), so it has been a very good start, with no big problems from what I have seen. So they may not be getting a lot of players (all the faucet leeches) but there are real players.

In saying that a signature campaign and more marketing would help. I see small site upgrades every week but marketing is always worth it!
i second that, after the first wagering comp a take on advertising would be a good idea
dont know about the signature campaign, but somr advertising on some ads networks would be good

yes, the site had a very good start because admin did most of the things right (surprisingly )
he listens to the community and is very fast on fixing things, also takes time to study competition from what I've seen  Wink
advertising and promotions are very important, but you have to consider the budget of a site ,sometimes spending too much
on ads can be not the best way to go  for a fresh dice site
but I'm sure admin has surprises in store and more competitions and promotions are coming our way

Thanks for the kind words Smiley

Next wagering competition we will launch November 1st and try to run them all every calendar month. That way it should be easier for everyone to know the start date and end date of them all. We will make a few (improved) changes to the payout structure from the last one too.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
Just visited Dice-Bet after not being there for a while. Although it is shown there are 9 people online, actually no new bets were made for more than 10 minutes. Also there's no activity in the chat. What do you guys need, from my point of view, is either faucet or constant giveaways in the chat or both. Otherwise, like you can see, the chances of your site becoming popular are slim. I think even 20 sats faucet is much better than nothing. Try it. What can you lose? Set the Minimum Withdrawal Amount to 0.002 BTC, limit the faucet claim to 10 per day by a user, and you will make it almost impossible for someone to reach the min withdrawal amount starting from the faucet. Also, if nevertheless someone succeeded in that you could make a good promo from the fact.

But they are doing ltc wagering competition right? And I thought that it is a monthly competition so people will slowly getting something up right here. And btw they are a new site which huge bankroll as I can see here, you should really give them some time to promote their sites. They have everything good from the game, design and may be support team but lack of marketing program and support that managing the thread as well. This should be considered as well, hope they get a good team to help them

They are running 3 wagering competitions (btc, eth and ltc) but the prizes are depending on the wagered amount by players up to 1btc prize. As I posted previously that to win 1btc from the competition, player must wager 500btc. Otherwise top 5 players will only get 0.1% up to 0.2% from what they have wagered.
Obviously they need a better promotion than the current running competition, indeed their wagering competition is unique as it is not similar to other sites but I think they should make promos which all players (low and high bankroll) has the same chance to win the prize.

I never know that they are having others competition too besides ltc because I saw many people are wagering for ltc instead of others coin. And when I know this competition end, I busted too. If I knew this earlier I might take some part on the competition as well. Yes they are making a unique competition but as I been there for some time, I saw there are only fews online and not all that players are doing the wager as well. Sometimes I am the one who betting there, saw my name on all bets tab. They really need to do something to increase their traffic

It is only 1 month old and they have had about $750k worth of bets made (nearly 6 million rolls), so it has been a very good start, with no big problems from what I have seen. So they may not be getting a lot of players (all the faucet leeches) but there are real players.

In saying that a signature campaign and more marketing would help. I see small site upgrades every week but marketing is always worth it!
i second that, after the first wagering comp a take on advertising would be a good idea
dont know about the signature campaign, but somr advertising on some ads networks would be good

yes, the site had a very good start because admin did most of the things right (surprisingly )
he listens to the community and is very fast on fixing things, also takes time to study competition from what I've seen  Wink
advertising and promotions are very important, but you have to consider the budget of a site ,sometimes spending too much
on ads can be not the best way to go  for a fresh dice site
but I'm sure admin has surprises in store and more competitions and promotions are coming our way
Activity: 416
Merit: 27

legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Wagering competition winners have all been paid  Cool

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

This has been fixed now. If you have earned affiliate income it will show in the 'YOUR AFFILIATE SUMMARY' table as well as the list of referred players.

There is a bug with the affiliate section that you guys just updated.

My affiliate section is showing no income but I have been receiving affiliate income already:

it wasnt fixed on my summary  Undecided

If you check again it should be fixed Smiley
This has been fixed now. If you have earned affiliate income it will show in the 'YOUR AFFILIATE SUMMARY' table as well as the list of referred players.

My affiliate section is showing no income but I have been receiving affiliate income already:

it wasnt fixed on my summary  Undecided

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
RE: 6000 Satoshi Giveaway....

Just registered and look forward to playing!! Smiley

Username: mitchellosu

Thanks!!
Two days left on the wagering competition! Current top 5 spots for LTC:

Current top 5 spots for BTC:

Current top 5 spots for ETH:

Yeah I see it is listing your individual affiliates but not adding it all up. We are looking into fixing that now  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Roll of the day Cool

Stop spamming. Posting multiple times is considered as thread bumping which is only allowed once in 24 hours. Also, your account is getting a tag soon for abusing merits. Just giving you a heads up in case you freak out. Follow the action here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46887395
Some nice Litecoin action right now!

Looking forward to the next update !
Pages:
Jump to: