Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 11. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 09:20:59 PM
Bitcoin pioneered change in the crypto world and Ethereum enabled the development of the crypto market through smart contracts, also most ICOs are still using the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 09:14:16 PM
I believe Eth have  really changed the crypto world, Eth is now becoming more  popular because most of the ICO is Eth based which makes Eth more valuable than other cryptos specially Bitcoin.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 30, 2018, 09:12:35 AM
Yes, with the advent of ethereum into the crypto world, many were very interested in crypto currency. The use of ethereum with its capabilities has become an extensive phenomenon.I am sure that this currency will be the number 1 in the list from the site https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 09:08:43 AM
How can a weak ether change the whole world? Now this is an ordinary coin, which is completely dependent on the cost of bitcoin. At the end of 2017, the etherium looked like a competitor to bitcoin, but these times have long passed. Today this is the most common token.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
June 30, 2018, 09:07:57 AM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.
Of course. I fully agree that ethereum has changed the world of crypto currency, and through it has also had a significant impact on our world. Now there are more than a thousand tokens that were created on the ethereum platform. Tokens have changed our understanding of the crypto currency. They began to be introduced into all branches of our economy and in general our life and possess the most diverse functions.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 08:52:53 AM
Yes..the way the other projects had evolved..just look at EOS, Tron, ICON, .... If there was no Ethereum these project wound't have been realized. Now they are switching to their own mainnet but Ethereum was definitely the initial contributor.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 08:49:54 AM
It did change for a while, but  now its influence is less important because there are more and more other coins that also change the cryptoworld. The world has expanded beyond any constrains and will continue to get more complex, more sophisticated and more versatile. Just watch!
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 11:06:47 PM
Ethereum definitely change cryptocurrency world!  In the pre  Ethereum  days,  cryptocurrency are difficult to get into for average user.  You will need to run a client with difficult code and many other technicalities impeded usage and adoption.  But now,  things are easier  thanks  to Ethereum!
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 03:21:47 AM
ETH has revolutionized the password industry, allowing anyone to create their own encrypted currency using ERC20, providing a huge opportunity to implement and promote their projects.

I believe that there will be many potential competitors in the future that have more advantages than ETH.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 03:11:33 AM
Yes, ethereum did change the crypto world.
Although ICO existed before ethereum was born, it did make ICO much easier and lots of projects are possible because of that.
Activity: 67
June 22, 2018, 11:34:49 AM
It really changed cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency that implement smart contract that can make a token on top of Ethereum. It is an enhance version of bitcoin and others are also following the footsteps of Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 10:13:06 AM
I agree, Ethereum very perspective and promising coin. Even the fact that many ICO use ETH is speak much about. I like this coin.
Activity: 103
June 22, 2018, 10:12:47 AM
Of course ETH did, we all see that many altcoin has based by ERC20 or we could say many altcoin is based by ETH itself, because his capability for fast transaction, so many ico project would prefer ETH rather than other.
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 07:05:12 AM
In my opinion, Eth is now one of the most popular with most users. And many Erc20 technologies makes ICO startup with their brilliant idea. So, Eth can change the world of crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
June 21, 2018, 07:18:50 PM
Yes of course, ETH with their ERC20 often used by new tokens. It's mean that ETH is important and good for the crypto world. There are a lot of platforms but a lot of tokens use ERC20 for their platform.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
June 21, 2018, 07:11:13 PM
Yes, plus I've always came across positive media about ETH and how different third parties recognize its value by adopting it. So I bought in with the speculation that its price may climb up again but we'll see
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 21, 2018, 07:02:09 PM
yes, have good chances ETH will changes crypto world but its happening very long term because ETH is good potential coin and upgraded project, more ICOs depended by EHT now 
Activity: 246
June 21, 2018, 02:17:55 PM
ETH is just revolutionary, it changed the crypto world and offered great opportunities for ICO projects to gather investments for development
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 01:33:33 PM
Ethereum pretty much changed the entire direction in which the crypto market was going. It brought the functionality of smart contracts into the blockchain world which opened infinite number of use cases for cryptocurrencies in the real world. Before Ethereum the crypto market was mostly used as a payment system and store of value.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 01:29:05 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.
If couse it did. Many coins now have opportunity to launch their products on ETH network  and their  projects. Many peoples now believe that blockchain is real tech,not just bubble
Pages:
Jump to: