Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 9. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 03:42:06 AM
I think that ETH is a very promising currency. I am very optimistic about it. Although it has plummeted several times in recent months, I think it does not affect the value of its existence. Obviously, cryptocurrencies are changing the world, not just ETH.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 11:05:10 AM
Yes Ethereum tokens have changed the whole blockchain very much now projects start with ERC-20 tokens or even can stay with them.
Activity: 94
Merit: 4
July 06, 2018, 11:01:45 AM
As far as I know ethereum is working great in crypto world and its platform is very much useful to many specially to many ICOs out there and by that is reasonable enough to believe on this article.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
July 06, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
Yeah for sure, ethereum really created something that really changed the world, smart contract is one of the beautiful thing about ethereum and crypto currency in general.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
Ethereum has indeed brought vitality to the encryption market. Its role is very obvious. Since the development of cryptocurrency, 80% of the coins have been developed on Ethereum! This is an amazing achievement!
Activity: 322
July 06, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
In my opinion, he has long started to change the world with his amazing technology ! Its platforms help to implement a lot of ideas !
Activity: 37
July 06, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
Yes I agree with you. ETH can change the world but not in the near future. Maybe in the next 5-10 years ETH can do it. ETH is the most successful Altcoin among the other Altcoin. In the end, I'm sure ETH can do it.
Activity: 35
July 06, 2018, 10:24:04 AM
Ethreum has contributed immensely to the world of Cryptocurrency at large. It has really changed the face of crypto by functioning as a host to so many upcoming blockchain projects.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 10:14:51 AM
I knew that ETH is really the best and most popular platform for many companies so I agree that ETH is a truly revolutionary company which has changed the world. But only ETH, I suppose that other coins also made something change the market nowadays because of their pros.
Activity: 31
July 06, 2018, 06:41:31 AM
Of course.Eth has changed the path in crypto world and it has provided so many opportunities to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
July 06, 2018, 06:33:38 AM
I think it doesn't matter how much ETH has changed the world of cryptocurrency. the main thing is that Ethereum allows us to earn a lot of money!
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 06:32:02 AM
When Eth will switch from poW to poS something important will happen
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 05:55:46 AM
Of course changed, Ethereum is the father of ICO projects, it allowed a variety of projects to raise funds in the shortest possible time to launch their ideas and dreams into the world.

Agreed. Ethereum gives many projects an opportunity and chances to live. In my opinion, this is the best solution after the creation of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 45
July 06, 2018, 05:52:26 AM
Of course changed, Ethereum is the father of ICO projects, it allowed a variety of projects to raise funds in the shortest possible time to launch their ideas and dreams into the world.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 07:27:34 AM
Ethereum didn't change my life, i am big fan of this token but changes happened to me after bitcoin. It was 2013 when i have started learning about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
July 04, 2018, 03:18:42 AM
Ethereum has really made a revolutionized movement in the world of crypto especially with its features like the smart contract. Now, thousands of alt coins can be created on the Ethereum Blockchain with ease and execute their service. Anyway, there still need to be more developments to curtail the issue of minting tokens to inexperienced developers or scammers in order to address the issue of halted or scam projects.
That becomes the main problem in ethereum platform. Basically everyone can created their own token but as far as i know that there will be an update regarding it. It may better to create such a validation platform before someone or anyone try to create an asset in the ethereum platform.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 03:08:26 AM
of course, changed the crypto world, everyone used to think only about bitcoin, and now they are investing in the ether, and it is actively growing, and soon it will become more reliable than bitcoin, although at a price it will not overtake
Activity: 129
July 03, 2018, 12:33:00 PM
I consider that such strong altcoin as ETH is able to do everything. It’s a progressive one, which can compete with BTC.  So it also can change the current situation on market.
Activity: 142
July 03, 2018, 12:08:36 PM
Efirium has entered the market very well, the good price is a good prospect and began to use it as a basis for new projects, this gave even more development to this coin, I believe that it has a great future!
Activity: 93
July 03, 2018, 11:57:57 AM
Ethereum has really made a revolutionized movement in the world of crypto especially with its features like the smart contract. Now, thousands of alt coins can be created on the Ethereum Blockchain with ease and execute their service. Anyway, there still need to be more developments to curtail the issue of minting tokens to inexperienced developers or scammers in order to address the issue of halted or scam projects.

Eth can't do anything against this. Some easy regulations could.
Pages:
Jump to: