Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 10. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 11:34:40 AM
Ethereum has really made a revolutionized movement in the world of crypto especially with its features like the smart contract. Now, thousands of alt coins can be created on the Ethereum Blockchain with ease and execute their service. Anyway, there still need to be more developments to curtail the issue of minting tokens to inexperienced developers or scammers in order to address the issue of halted or scam projects.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 08:21:34 AM
Of course, Ethereum is changing the entire crypto world, the chemical crypto world has become so popular now and especially with the smart contract platform now ICO projects are using the ETH platform, bringing many Big signal for bright future, ETH is considered the next secret currency after Bitcoin.
Yes, ETH has greatly increased the possibility of many ICO projects continuing to develop. In this regard, it indirectly helps the encrypted world go global.
Activity: 81
July 03, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
Of course, Ethereum is changing the entire crypto world, the chemical crypto world has become so popular now and especially with the smart contract platform now ICO projects are using the ETH platform, bringing many Big signal for bright future, ETH is considered the next secret currency after Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 01:11:02 PM
the ether has not changed the world, changed its bitcoin, but it's possible that in the future the ether will be replaced by bitcoin, since it became not stable as before
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 12:18:00 PM
eth is altcoin that is sought and owned by businessman crypto and eth has become a popular investment so eth must have an impact on crypto and become one of crypto factor more and more known by many people
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 06:38:18 AM
I think that yes!significantly! the current revolutionary changes will influence the world much and I would like to witness how this will happen. I like the idea of getting ether as it is the brother of btc, also very popular one
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 02, 2018, 06:36:49 AM
It really changed cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency that implement smart contract that can make a token on top of Ethereum. It is an enhance version of bitcoin and others are also following the footsteps of Ethereum.
Yes, Ethereum is the part of the changes of crypto world and it is one of the reason why cryptocurrency is become popular because of what happen last to it's value. Also because of this crypto plenty people are now are more interested to buy or get involved in crypto world. And also not only Ethereum is the reason why, because there's plenty of altcoin are also part of the changing world of cryptocurrency especially the great coin and best of all the Bitcoin.
Activity: 63
July 02, 2018, 06:27:10 AM
It really changed cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency that implement smart contract that can make a token on top of Ethereum. It is an enhance version of bitcoin and others are also following the footsteps of Ethereum.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 02:20:41 PM
Well, i'm totally agree with you! ETH really changed the crypto world. Now ETH is playing same role which first of all playing Bitcoin. Many big and small project are running on ETH which show its value. In other words, we can also say ETH is a game changer.
Activity: 152
July 01, 2018, 02:12:26 PM
Over the past year, ethereum has vaulted in value. The value of the second-largest cryptocurrency in circulation is around $72 billion, challenging bitcoin in the past year. Needless to say, ethereum has established itself as a key pillar of the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 546
July 01, 2018, 02:11:30 PM
I believe the ETH change a whole lot about the cryptocurrency market as many altcoin price depend on the price of the ETH. The eth wallet harbours many altcoin except the bitcoin as some few other altcoin as so the effect of the eth on other altcoin. Many times I have noticed the so many drops in the price of altcoin in response to the fall in the price of the eth. As such the ETH has done a lot to things to affect the cryptocurrency world in general.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 02:11:22 PM
Yes, it was like a fuel for a crypto ship. Thanks to ETH we have a such good altcoins with real use and problems to solve. Unfortunately, ETH also discover almost "legit" way to steal the money from the people. And only regulations can solve this problem, only after we will be able to see institutional money on the market.
Activity: 97
July 01, 2018, 02:04:30 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

I agree. ETH is already change the cryptoworld and the planned updates confirm this! This process will be continued.
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 02:02:03 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.
Of course, ETH is the beginning of the development of crypto world especially altcoin. Because as we know ETH is as a pioneer of altcoin that up to so many new altcoins are emerging.
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 01:53:00 PM
I like this coin too . ! and I also see the future of this coin . also holding her .  + it is constantly evolving and better than bitcoin . I think that the future of this coin promising .
Activity: 110
July 01, 2018, 01:48:29 PM
Yes, you are right. I agree with you that ethereum has played a big role in developing bitcoin at world level. Given that it is because then most communities have invested in ETH, then, they get results from their investment. So ETH provides the way an opportunity for others to be able to reap the profits earned from ETH. Those who start from unemployment and low-income levels will be tempted by the crypto here, which can help do.
If ETH can continue to develop its technology, I'm sure ETH will be a very dangerous coin and ready to make the community in this world have a much better life.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 01:35:37 PM
Of course he did. Ethereum has created an infrastructure for the cryptocurrency world. In my opinion, there was no such well-thought-out functional and simple infrastructure before.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
It did change for a while, but  now its influence is less important because there are more and more other coins that also change the cryptoworld. The world has expanded beyond any constrains and will continue to get more complex, more sophisticated and more versatile. Just watch!
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 10:03:58 PM
Ethereum crypto-currency, which changed not only the financial world, but also the idea of doing business. Among the huge amount of crypto currency is very difficult to stand out, but Ethereum is the best of all, the functionality of the platform Ethereum is several times larger than Bitcoin. the features of the ETH crypto currency, it is possible to attribute its flexibility, due to which the ether block can interact with many applications. And the speed of operations. It takes only 30 seconds to process any operation on the Ethereum network.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 09:26:29 PM
I completely agree with you and I think that the etherium will really change the world of cryptocurrency, because it is now used everywhere and becomes more popular than bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: