Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 13. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
June 19, 2018, 10:29:57 PM
I strongly agree with that, because ethereum has changed the world of crypto today with so many ICOs standing on the ethereum
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:26:35 PM
I think Ethereum crypto-currency, which changes not only the financial world but also the idea of doing business. Among a large number of cryptocurrency is very difficult to stand out, but Ethereum is the best and altcoin can really survive and do very well in the market as well and bitcoin does not have to be the only cryptocurrency out there. With such a big project it's hard to imagine what the cryptocurrency market would look like without Ethereum in it.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 09:35:33 PM
I enter the crypto world quite late, so i don't know the early development of crypto but i think ethereum definitely change the crypto world with its smart contract. As we can see now almost all ico use ethereum smart contract for their ico and platform.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
June 17, 2018, 03:34:49 PM
Of course he changed his mind about business.He is very good at helping in the investment of various projects
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 03:33:44 PM
From my own point of view, ethereum is both a blessing and curse. A blessing because it has changed many people lives such that they can come up with their blockchain project idea, tokenize it and create an ICO to raise funds for the development of the project. A curse because we now have many shit and scammer tokens overcrowding the Cryptos market.
Activity: 224
June 17, 2018, 02:32:15 PM
Ethereum is the most widely used cryptocurrency in my opinion.Most ICOs launched are based on the ethereum network, also there is always constant improvement of the ETH network. It will always occupy a place of prominence in the crypto world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 02:28:54 PM
The ethereum has created an excellent ecosystem for a new world economy. This system has only just begun to develop and scale and will be evaluated only after a few years.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 17, 2018, 11:21:59 AM
Ethereum allows any company to use their open source code to build upon the Ethereum blockchain. This allows people to have an easy-to-use and programmable blockchain that can be customized for their needs. Companies are created with fascinating ideas that utilize the toolbox that Ethereum provides. These applications address many issues and weaknesses that we have in our systems today, but likely most of the revolutionary ideas have not even been created yet.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Eyhereum made it easy for every project to be created using Ethereums platform. And all of the new projects are trading mainly for Ethereum. This is what Ethereum gets back. The popularity and the support.
Activity: 322
June 17, 2018, 11:13:17 AM
TH is like BTC, made a revolution in crypto community. Thanks to Ethereum there are a lot of ICOs and sucessful projects. I really proud that I joined crypto world and can be a part of it.
Activity: 136
June 17, 2018, 10:34:44 AM
Yes,I agree as what you have thinking, because mostly of the altcoin are can be traded in ethereum or it is the basis of there trading, as a matter of fact ethereum is now legal to our country it is where we use it as a payment for our electric and water bills.
Activity: 39
June 17, 2018, 10:16:24 AM
Not quite like that, but it can not be ignored, it has changed the world a lot in this field.
Activity: 29
June 17, 2018, 10:12:56 AM
I think Ethereum not only changed but it has a huge role in cryptocurrency development, in ICO peoples are investing more and more. It is the new kind of investment and peoples are really attracted to them.
Activity: 74
June 17, 2018, 04:44:23 AM
There is no doubt in my mind that Eth changed the crypto world. I do not think that any investor or trader would even argue that. Better things to come as it continues to develop.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
June 17, 2018, 12:52:25 AM
Ethereum allows any company to use their open source code to build upon the Ethereum blockchain. This allows people to have an easy-to-use and programmable blockchain that can be customized for their needs. Companies are created with fascinating ideas that utilize the toolbox that Ethereum provides. These applications address many issues and weaknesses that we have in our systems today, but likely most of the revolutionary ideas have not even been created yet.
Activity: 406
June 17, 2018, 12:51:19 AM
I think so. Ethereum makes a lot of contribution in the crypto world. Most cryptos today are based on ethereum blockchain. Ethereum also plays an important role in payment system and to the development and success of an ICO. Crypto trading also makes easier through the use of ethereum. It is also use in smart contract that is very popular nowadays.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 17, 2018, 12:44:23 AM
It already did.Yeah eth help people to make their ideas true .It gives start up people fuel.it changes business for good.
There is more platform coming like eth but eth did it first.And I think eth will go long way.But now it's easy to for people to create coin.So it's good now.hope eth give us more profit Smiley
Activity: 33
June 17, 2018, 12:32:11 AM
I would not say that the impact of the Ethereum can be compared with the influence of Bitcoin. However, the ETH is a very promising coin that is popular.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 11:45:49 AM
Well it made it a lot easier for people to start their own token, not sure that's a good thing though.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 16, 2018, 11:44:10 AM
I think ethereum has changed the cryptocurrency world. It is a very good platform, and I think there are some good ICOs which have reached good successes in the past on ethereum platform.
Activity: 149
June 16, 2018, 11:27:52 AM
I think that many achievements have been made by Ether. At the same time, other projects have also made the development of Ether. Now that Ethernet is a true platform that can host applications and publish projects, it is very successful in this regard.
Pages:
Jump to: