Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 8. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 05:02:09 AM
Yes, absolutely ETH can change crypto world because they are the no.2 spots in a cryptocurrency market. Plus the ERC20 wallet commonly used in start up run for the new bounty campaign that has to be develop in the blockchain, which most specially ICO base ethereum are being considered as more profitable in the marketplace.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 04:55:09 AM
According to this, Eth is now one of the most popular coins with most users. And Erc20 technology makes many startups run ICO with their brilliant idea. So, Eth can change the world of crypto.and Ethereum fans are also more and more, many ICO who do Intelligent Contract with Ethereum. I think this is a wonderful opportunity to raise the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 11:25:52 AM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.
I think this is true, Ethereum since it were developed is constantly changing the cryptocurrencies world, and one of the reasons is that most of alternative cryptocurrencies are basing theirself above the erc20 blockchain technology of Ethereum.
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 10:56:01 AM
The ethereum crypto currencies are the most believed on the stock exchange and the investors are the most liked coin. every day becomes more universal. it could be the biggest of the crypto currencies in the near future.
Activity: 48
July 08, 2018, 11:50:19 AM
Yes ETH changing the crypto world it's advance block chain technology and ERC20 tokens compatibility is a very good option in this technology but ETH  not only changed crypto world it's important part of crypto.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
July 08, 2018, 11:42:52 AM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

eth did not only changed the cryptoshere, it actually transformed it, i think the reason for me being here is a result of the effectiveness of smart contracts
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 08, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

Yes sure ETH changes the world of cryptocurrency, Ethereum open the way for startup to fund money from ICO. Ethereum also a strong coin and has a good volume and also become better than bitcoin in project. Ethereum also good for transaction and has a fast transaction than bticoin.
Activity: 518
July 08, 2018, 11:38:14 AM
Ethereum and many other innovative altcoin are change the way things been done business and financially wise! Ethereum stand out as one of the ground breaking project that took cryptocurrency by the storm and it keep drawing more people to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 08, 2018, 11:35:22 AM
I think Ethereum is really worth the investment. Ethereum has brought advanced blockchain technology, many of the ICO projects use the ERC20 platform of Ethereum. In addition, Ethereum has a faster rate, lower cost than Bitcoin. I believe that in the next few years Ethereum will flourish. I think we should invest in Ethereum now if we want to have a large amount of money in the future
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 08, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
According to me eth is definitely a crypto money to invest. because a lot of ico programs come out through it and will always be protected by this importance
Activity: 266
July 08, 2018, 11:19:33 AM
I think ethereum is quite successful in changing the crypto world, if we look at the contribution of ethereum to crypto and see how now this etherum becomes the platform of almost all prize campaigns. Likewise, most ICOs now select tokens through ethereum. The technology is really used and in the future etherium will become stronger.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 05:52:55 AM
changed the thinking, accelerated the development process, as many companies and lost no time to create their smart contract, and took etherium contracts
Activity: 21
July 08, 2018, 05:01:18 AM
of course, changed the crypto world, everyone used to think only about bitcoin, and now they are investing in the ether, and it is actively growing, and soon it will become more reliable than bitcoin, although at a price it will not overtake
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 07:33:50 PM
It isn't wrong to say that ethereum changed the crypto world. ethereum with smart contracts on the crypto market made a big difference and played a role in the development of the market.
Activity: 476
July 07, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

Ethereum for me is among the best top of the altcoin nowadays, because most of the ico at the present time now they are using ERC20 blockchain platform for them to start a new token, and one of the successful token that became successful who used Ethereum platform is Waves.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 12:11:40 PM
there is no doubt that about your opinion. ETH is one of the most important coins in the world which have a big roles in the crypto development. Looking at the market you will realize most of coins are built from ERC20 technology.
Activity: 79
July 07, 2018, 07:22:09 AM
Market capitalization is an ambiguous parameter. The ripple coin has a third market capitalization after bitcoin and etherium. But this is due to the huge number of released tokens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 03:50:20 AM
I think that yes, if Ethetium changes the world and technology around, then there will be dramatic changes!
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
July 07, 2018, 03:46:21 AM
yes definetely it did. its more capable blockchain and smart contracts supported a lot of projects and icos to join the ecosystem. most of the upcoming icos are still issuing their tokens in adhere to ethereum erc20 token standard.
Activity: 196
July 07, 2018, 03:43:57 AM
The crypto world has already begun to change for the better, simply even thanks to the new projects that came out on the basis of the etherium. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: