Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 6. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 07:22:34 AM
I think it's already happened. Never the usual altcoin did not achieve such heights, I think that it is safe to say that it is incredibly influenced the crypto-currency world
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 06:14:50 AM
Well 90% of tokens seem to be using their network now.
Activity: 34
July 18, 2018, 05:38:22 AM
Yes, ETH changed the crypto world, many other altcoins based on ETH platform, the more ICOs mean the more people know about crypto world
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 18, 2018, 05:31:46 AM
I don't think Ethereum has changed the world of cryptocurrencies. The current world of cryptocurrencies is only bitcoin. I think Ethereum is just a fast-moving car. It is just an increase in the speed of money transfer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 18, 2018, 05:24:18 AM
I think that Ethereum has changed the crypto market a long time ago. It was Ethereum that opened for us smart contracts, decentralized applications and the release of tokens. It was Ethhereum that gave developers the opportunity to find investments through the ICO. I am sure that having a strong development team, the project will develop every year and introduce the technology of blockchain into everyday life
I agree, etherium was gradually change the crypto world by using It to promote an ICO and more up coming ICO projetcs. And etherium has played big role In the crytpo market that actually made a good Impact general public.
Activity: 187
July 18, 2018, 05:14:51 AM
for me, eth is a big impact on crypto world and the users, because they all understand how the blockchain works. by creating a wallet and supporting for all erc20 tokens. decentralization is much important if we know how to use it and a capable to maximize it in the future.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 18, 2018, 04:52:06 AM
By looking at the progress of the ethereum. even the ethereum is also capable to master market crypto. And now it's also almost all projects using the ethereum ICO for its investments. Then it is very possible if it will be able to bring the ethereum many changes in crypto.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
July 18, 2018, 04:46:41 AM
Ethereum opened the doors for many new projects and provided a starting point for them. It would have taken them a lot more time to develop their blockchains on their own.
Yes Ethereum it is one of the reason why crypto world change but Bitcoin is the main reason why crypto is become more popular. Both are having a good blockchains developed so that lots of people are attract to it. Also both are gives lots of opportunity especially in financial, BTC and ETH are have similar blockchain so either you choose both or one of them are surely worth it. Bitcoin will remain first and Ethereum will second to it they're the reason why cryptocurrency will become more popular and successful.
Activity: 249
July 18, 2018, 04:45:48 AM
To be honest he already did that. Without Ether we wouldn't see so many ICO's. Most of these ICO's is a scam, unfortunately, but there are a lot of companies that try to make something with blockchain and a lot of people believed to that project and they were involved to crypto. Without ETH we won't have so huge community as we need to adopt crypto in real life.
Activity: 28
July 18, 2018, 04:35:46 AM
Ethereum opened the doors for many new projects and provided a starting point for them. It would have taken them a lot more time to develop their blockchains on their own.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 04:34:11 AM
In my opinion, this is already happening. Ethereum is an innovation that has not gone unnoticed and even long after its appearance, it is interesting for large and small crypto investors
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 08:25:46 AM
I think that Ethereum has changed the crypto market a long time ago. It was Ethereum that opened for us smart contracts, decentralized applications and the release of tokens. It was Ethhereum that gave developers the opportunity to find investments through the ICO. I am sure that having a strong development team, the project will develop every year and introduce the technology of blockchain into everyday life
Activity: 38
July 15, 2018, 05:32:25 AM
ETH has constructed something that is very not the same as bitcoin and the blockchain, it is the first however there are numerous different tasks offering a comparative structure for instance there is NEM, WAVES, NEO.

Essentially all the ICOs are presently optng for tokens by means of ETH as long as this is the situation ETH will rule, clearly there are different uses yet for the time being I think ICOs are in charge of most of the ETH activity.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 09:19:38 AM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

Yes, Ethereum made things easier for developers to come up with strong projects and that gives the CRYPTO market a large recognition through ERC20 platform.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 14, 2018, 09:11:40 AM
Yeah, it made it a lot easier for people to start their 'own blockchain', not always a good thing though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 09:10:00 AM
Ethereum opened my eyes actually. I never thought about the possibility of creating distributed servers available for everyone using blockchain. It strengthened my faith in cryptocurrencies a lot.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
July 14, 2018, 09:01:36 AM
ETH is a coin that many users it and has made the cryptocurrency world changed, ETH is the best coin under BTC because these two coins that make the world crypto more and more known in the world. I like Ethereum because before I've already good profits from this coin. I believe Ethereum will make the world crypto better again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 09:00:40 AM
Yes guys the Ethereum really changed the market and to create favourable conditions for carrying out for carrying out ICO !
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
July 14, 2018, 08:49:15 AM
Obvioulsy yes ETH changed cryptocyrrency world, ethereum erc20 network still good for new ICOs, but with each day it wont become better gwei price too high again and transactions too slow. I think with time new network will replace erc20 if Vitalik Buterin won't do something.
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 08:31:37 AM
Of course it did. But maybe ethereum allowed many rubbish-projects to be here. And I don't know would it be better if there will be less tokens on the market - what if that makes a great advertisement to the whole crypto
Pages:
Jump to: