Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 17. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 11:08:49 PM
Yes, it seems true. Many smart platforms, new tokens platform launching on its chain, fantastic team of developers and its continuing popularity among top coins, it has definitely the next currency after bitcoin to get attention.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 11:02:38 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

I think Ethereum crypto-currency, which changes not only the financial world but also the idea of doing business. Among a large number of cryptocurrency is very difficult to stand out, but Ethereum is the best and altcoin can really survive and do very well in the market as well and bitcoin does not have to be the only cryptocurrency out there. With such a big project it's hard to imagine what the cryptocurrency market would look like without Ethereum in it.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 01, 2018, 04:57:53 AM
ETH is just part of cryptocurrency.In fact, it is not just ETH that changes the crypto world, but there are still bitcoin, NEO, WAVES, BCD and so on that gives impact to the whole society
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 03:10:02 PM
In my opinion, ethereum has definately changed the crypto world. There are many new and innovative projects on the ethereum platform now and I think this is very good.
Activity: 64
June 01, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
It is true that ETH has changed a lot, but the future has many potential competitors with more advantages than ETH. So I think the future of ETH is no longer an attractive investment channel.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
June 01, 2018, 10:13:59 AM
Eth affects crypto in two ways,  in negative and positive ways but too many to mention. As a whole, it helps crypto to increase those total volume of trades in cryptocurrency mate. Also through eth, many altcoins now are getting good which are based in erc20 projects. Eth helps a lot in crypto
Activity: 57
June 01, 2018, 10:11:24 AM
 Ethereum is changing the entire crypto world, the chemical crypto world has become so popular now and especially with the smart contract platform now ICO projects are using the ETH platform, bringing many Big signal for bright future
Activity: 4
June 01, 2018, 09:59:33 AM
Definitely changed. Cryptocurrency Ethereum has a unique difference, which is the use of smart contracts . A smart contract cannot be bypassed or cancelled. Smart contracts are laid down in the Bitcoin blockchain, but their capabilities were deliberately limited by the Creator of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 05:11:46 AM
Yes, eth revolutionized the crypto world! A lot of other altcoins started appearing and in under ERC 20. A lot of business opportunities opened for businessmen and IT related people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 05:01:57 AM
ETH is just part of cryptocurrency.In fact, it is not just ETH that changes the crypto world, but there are still bitcoin, NEO, WAVES, BCD and so on that gives impact to the whole society
but it can not be denied that ETH has a great influence on the world of crypto than any other coin. More platforms are using ETH as their Blockchain system and the ERC20 platform is the perfect platform for system development and many projects work because it uses the system
Activity: 224
June 01, 2018, 01:35:38 AM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

agree, eth has changed a lot in this cryptocurrency world. for the future it may be eth will continue to grow and can bring a positive impact to the world of crypto
Activity: 448
June 01, 2018, 01:30:30 AM
That is absolutely the way it is. Ethereum has changed the cryptoeconomic world with its blockchain technology being use by most of the newly introduced tokens. It is even the commonly used for trading in the ICO.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
Of course that ethereum has changed a lot, take in consideration that without Ethereum, there wouldn't be thousands of icos at this moment, because it was the father of icos after all
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
May 31, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
For now, ETH does have a good prospect for the investment in the crypto world, but without the bitcoin and other altcoins the crypto world will also be quiet, so ETH has a huge influence in the crypto world, where can make investors join more again
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

Ethereum or other cryptocurrency can change the entire world, if most of the people prefer on investing in a specific coin more than placing their fiat on banks then governments will be affected since they will be out of funds and it was also a threat to the banks.
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 06:51:28 PM
I would rather say that ETH has not changed but made the world of cryptocurrency more reliable for investment.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
May 31, 2018, 06:47:58 PM
Of course, Ethereum is changing the entire crypto world, the chemical crypto world has become so popular now and especially with the smart contract platform now ICO projects are using the ETH platform.

Bringing many Big signal for bright future, ETH is considered the next secret currency after Bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 06:45:31 PM
Ethereum didn't change my life, i am big fan of this token but changes happened to me after bitcoin. It was 2013 when i have started learning about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
May 31, 2018, 06:08:45 PM
Yes, I believe that Ethereum has changed the crypto world. The smart contracts were great innovation and the platform made it easy for so many projects.
Activity: 15
May 31, 2018, 06:08:42 PM
Ethereum Classic (ETC) has now successfully implemented a protocol upgrade that will ensure that mining remains viable in future, according to ETC Block Explorer data yesterday, May 29.
Pages:
Jump to: