Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 16. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 11:00:01 PM
Eth is now one of the most popular coin with the most users. And the Erc20 technology makes many startups run ICO with their brilliant ideas. So, Eth can change the crypto world.
I think ethereum plays an important role in the development of crypto, and the avidence until now ethereum is believed to be the second best altcoin after bitcoin, of course it is potentially
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
June 11, 2018, 10:54:44 PM
Yes, ETH made a huge impact in the cryptocurrency world. It's undeniable that it is already called as a core coin in the community. Without ETH will be a huge loss. Many projects are in lime with Ethereums capability.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 10:35:47 PM
Ethereum is the main platform of today’s blockchain world. Ethereum is the operating system. Ethereum is the canvas, the paper, or that bar bathroom wall that you can’t help but read. It is the protocol people build upon. Ethereum is a generalized blockchain; it’s not specialized for any one purpose (unlike Bitcoin’s). It is generalized so that anyone can program it for their specific needs. Almost all ICOs hosted in ETH platform, we won't see that many altcoins in the market if there's no ETH
Activity: 94
June 11, 2018, 10:19:28 PM
I didnt know too much about the crypto world before the launch of Ethereum, but could not realy imagine this ecosystem without it. All these ICO-s, building to Ethereum, it would be so weird not have them anymore.
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 07:41:25 PM
Eth is now one of the most popular coin with the most users. And the Erc20 technology makes many startups run ICO with their brilliant ideas. So, Eth can change the crypto world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 10:24:16 AM
ETH is just part of cryptocurrency.In fact, it is not just ETH that changes the crypto world, but there are still bitcoin, NEO, WAVES, BCD and so on that gives impact to the whole society

And I think that Ethereum has changed the crypto world. It appeared in 2015 but very soon it became as popular as Bitcoin. Now, it is often called the best altcoin that even exists on the market now.
Activity: 196
June 07, 2018, 09:58:49 AM
May be.Eth change crypto world it is more popular after bitcoin in crypto world and it is different to all other coins.Eth is controlled by govt. and public so its risk reduce and gives more profit in future.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 01:47:46 AM
I would argue that bitcoin is the first generation, ethereum is the second generation. And now it seems many innovations that have advantages of each but may not have any further generation. Smiley
Activity: 88
June 06, 2018, 11:21:43 AM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

I think It is possible. ETH can change crypto word. Becaue ETH and BTC is two of the good crypto currency. I like both.
Activity: 116
June 06, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
Yes, I think ETH has changed my world, because the existence of Ethereum has changed my way of working, and the profits from investing in Ethereum are much more than when I work in the factory.
Activity: 91
June 06, 2018, 11:15:05 AM
i agree with you 100% the economical flexibility  of ether  gave the crypto world a face. otppay which is currently on ico will change the face fiat to currently and crypto to fiat
Activity: 91
June 06, 2018, 12:41:06 AM
I am deeply in love with ethereum and I am always optimistic about it, I use ethereum for everything I like like investing in ICO, investing it in the long run and sometimes I also use it to trade. and I am very sure as bitcoin ethereum is also capable of changing the crypto world. Kiss
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 12:36:54 AM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

According to this, Eth is now one of the most popular coins with most users. And Erc20 technology makes many startups run ICO with their brilliant idea. So, Eth can change the world of crypto.and Ethereum fans are also more and more, many ICO who do Intelligent Contract with Ethereum. I think this is a wonderful opportunity to raise the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 101
June 04, 2018, 01:22:42 PM
It is not quite accurate to say that ETH changed the crypto world. I think that ETH has not changed the world of crypto, but it has promoted the development of the encrypted world. Ethereum is a great company and they have made outstanding achievements in blockchain development. But the cryptocurrency is an inevitable trend, because even if there is no Ethereum, there will certainly be another coin to replace it, but they have performed so well that they now lead the development of this world.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 12:13:44 PM
Ethereum really did change the crypto world. Ethereum is the altcoin that helped to show investors that there can be another coin that can grow just the way bitcoin did with its own impressive blockchain. Ethereum now has more investors than bitcoin I believe. There is just so much that the ethereum project can do in the long run. There is no better altcoin.
Activity: 238
June 04, 2018, 03:49:53 AM
ETH is changing the market, as many projects use the platform for ICO. So he is involved in the promotion of new projects. And this is a significant contribution
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 09:45:11 AM
I think it is not bad changed it and I say that only in a positive way is actually which is incredibly cool
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 08:42:49 AM
He made it much better, it's a fact. Smart contracts have made cryptocurrencies more attractive for large businesses and investments.
Activity: 18
June 02, 2018, 08:39:12 AM
I believe Eth have  really changed the crypto world, Eth is now becoming more  popular because most of the ICO is Eth based which makes Eth more valuable than other cryptos specially Bitcoin.
Activity: 25
June 02, 2018, 03:36:02 AM
Of course, . I think etherium is one of the best coins.
Pages:
Jump to: