Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 18. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 06:05:30 PM
Well, it changed it indirectly, and i think that most of us agree on that, ethereum has always been another game changer and there are a lot of things that have been improved because of the eth technology
Activity: 147
May 31, 2018, 05:56:15 PM
I really agree with you, after Bitcoin, then ethereum can go up, and it is the best digital currency, so I believe Ethereum can change the world of crypto.karena many ICO projects based on Ethereum, Ethereum will solve many problems in the world.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
May 31, 2018, 05:47:00 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

I`m think Ethereum maked in the past a big step in crypto, but it was in some years before, maybe in 2015-2016..for 2018 we may to see a somethink other in other Alts, somethink much better.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 05:40:23 PM
Ethereum is the altcoin that showed us that another coin besides bitcoin can be used widely and do just as well. Ethereum is what gave everyone hope that there will be better coins in the future and we do not all have to depend on bitcoin for us to make money from the market
Ethereum is going to have a lot of volume if people like you and the other people keep talking about it like that. There is also expo's that feature Ethereum too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
May 31, 2018, 05:36:34 PM
Ethereum is the altcoin that showed us that another coin besides bitcoin can be used widely and do just as well. Ethereum is what gave everyone hope that there will be better coins in the future and we do not all have to depend on bitcoin for us to make money from the market
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 12:21:36 PM
hell yes but i can't decide that is it good way or bad way ? Becuase bad and scam projects so easily coming up everyday .
Activity: 98
May 31, 2018, 12:16:41 PM
It changed crypto. First of all bitcoin is the mosy famous and well known coin of all. And I must admit that it is the most used crypto of all. But then ETH came and became the 2nd best. And for all I know many of us use ETH as payment and invest on ETH like on bitcoin. ETH had a big impact on the crypto world. We al know it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 12:12:22 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

I agree that ethereum inspires many people to develop crypto. Perhaps in addition to erc20, the basic idea of ethereum itself has made the competition on blockchain more varied, although we will see the results later.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 01:00:48 PM
That's it, but it could be a good side and a bad side. However this time too many coins have failed, and most of them have something to do with Erc20.
Activity: 24
May 30, 2018, 12:32:04 PM
Of course, Etherium changed the crypto world . On its basis there are many interesting and unique ICO and there are more and more . I believe in Etherium and invest in It
Activity: 21
May 29, 2018, 09:54:30 PM
Of course, Etherium changed the crypto world . On its basis there are many interesting and unique ICO and there are more and more . I believe in Etherium and invest in It
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
May 29, 2018, 11:31:54 AM
A grandiose "horoscope" (for 2018) about Etherium is drawn by Luis Cuendi, better known as co-founder of Blochein 2.0, and moreover, the most that is not, firstly, optimistic (almost to $ 5 thousand and more, however, he does not sound concrete figures , bypassing vague definitions, they say, ETH will reach half of the present value of BTC), and secondly, its forecast is allegedly based on the fact that it watches the development of one more, besides the "Enterprise Ethereum Alliance" community mentioned above, organizations of crypto activists, such as:
JP Mor gan;
Microsoft;
Santander;
Intel.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 11:21:44 AM
I am sure eth will be the main choice of everyone to invest because many ICO projects use eth platform as payment and making their project tokens.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 11:19:12 AM
I think that ETH is a very promising currency. I am very optimistic about it. Although it has plummeted several times in recent months, I think it does not affect the value of its existence. Obviously, cryptocurrencies are changing the world, not just ETH.
Eth is now one of the most popular with most users. And much Erc20 technologies makes ICO startup with their brilliant idea. So, Eth can change the world of crypto.and Ethereum fans are also more and more, many ICO who do Intelligent Contract with Ethereum. I think this is a good opportunity to raise the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
The Ethereum gave a big push to the crypto industry. They brought about fundamental changes. This project has great potential in the future. But competitors do not sleep. This year we will see several worthy projects that could be better.

Certainly that Ethereum pushed the whole level of crypto. Nowadays, academics speak about cryptoeconomics, which is so much interesting to understand in macro level.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
The Ethereum gave a big push to the crypto industry. They brought about fundamental changes. This project has great potential in the future. But competitors do not sleep. This year we will see several worthy projects that could be better.
Activity: 434
May 24, 2018, 05:58:39 AM
ETH did make an incalculable contribution to the cryptocurrency market, but ETH has not obtained any technical breakthrough for a long time. I think this is likely to be replaced by other applications!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
May 19, 2018, 09:25:17 PM
I think very service ethereum investment, especially now that many altcoin using ethereum platform, will certainly affect the price of ethreum becomes more expensive
Activity: 308
May 19, 2018, 08:05:49 PM
i for one will say the ETHEREUM did make a great change in the crypto currrency world most especially with the innovation and invention of a smart contract technology that gave opportunity for project creation and making an alternative for independent and individual blockchain creations which involves so much resources and time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
May 19, 2018, 08:00:19 PM
Eth has a promising future so I agree with you. And because it is now being used most of ICO's project, and I also believe eth can rise just like how bitcoin did.
Pages:
Jump to: