Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 20. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 12:55:40 PM
100% Ethereum changed the crypto structure and future.
Now crypto coin is a new way for funding startups and ICOs are really doing good for real projects.
Also scammers getting their portion too.

I think not only that, Ethereum has been very successful at making all ico projects using Ethereum, so it's not wrong if everyone says Ethereum is a crypto future and makes it easy for any project that wants to use it for their benefit.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 11:50:36 AM
Of course, smart contracts brought something new to this sphere. Almost 80% of new projects choose exactly the ethereum platform, it says something.
As you can see in the snapshot below, the price of Ethereum grew from $9 in January 2017 to $1,389 in January 2018 giving a return of over 17000%. Its price almost doubled in price last month, from $396 at the beginning of April (2018) to $700 today.Etereum is revolutionary.
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 11:44:36 AM
Ethereum is considered the most important blockchain behind Bitcoin. Like similar blockchains, Ethereum makes virtually any type of application possible in a decentralized, tokenized way. Ethereum’s purposes are open-ended. Perhaps the most innovative idea fomented by the establishment of Ethereum, decentralized applications do not require centralized servers and, therefore, control. Ethereum is still relatively new in both technology and finance. As a platform, the future is quite unwritten as to the interesting uses it may find. As a currency and investment instrument, Ether has already performed fabulously well, having grown more than 30 fold from its initial value of around .005 bitcoins.

Activity: 98
May 17, 2018, 11:23:59 AM
Of course, smart contracts brought something new to this sphere. Almost 80% of new projects choose exactly the ethereum platform, it says something.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 11:17:54 AM
I think that Ethereum and Bitcoin are coins that made a crucial effect on whole crypt, so they would be leaders for quite a long time
Activity: 17
May 17, 2018, 04:25:22 AM
Yes I guess, ETH is indeed a change starter. It iis very different because it can handle ERC20 tokens. So many tokens are built under the ETH blockchain that makes it unique and special. Many people believe that ETH would surpassed BTC someday.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 16, 2018, 01:57:20 AM
It really changed cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency that implement smart contract that can make a token on top of Ethereum. It is an enhance version of bitcoin and others are also following the footsteps of Ethereum.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
May 16, 2018, 08:55:44 AM
I also believe that ETH did change the world, as he improved the blockchain by giving it smart contracts, i am saying ETH changed the world, but i am sure there will be competition of technology that will make waves and change the world.
Activity: 61
May 16, 2018, 08:52:11 AM
Yes, i think that ETH changed the crypto world!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
May 16, 2018, 08:39:03 AM
100% Ethereum changed the crypto structure and future.
Now crypto coin is a new way for funding startups and ICOs are really doing good for real projects.
Also scammers getting their portion too.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
May 16, 2018, 08:37:35 AM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.
yes, I agree with what is said in the article. ethereum is a revolutionary coin for crypto. for me, ethereum is very influential on the world of crypto with applied by smart contract and ERC-20
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 08:30:05 AM
The ethereum crypto currencies are the most believed on the stock exchange and the investors are the most liked coin. every day becomes more universal. it could be the biggest of the crypto currencies in the near future.

For us ethereum is a good future coin, easily we get. And I really agree with your opinion, because for me it is very good to invest in the long term
Activity: 84
May 16, 2018, 06:39:45 AM
Ethereum has changed the world and I think its potential is huge in the foreseeable future. Especially if the amount of Ethereum is limited, its value will be increased as the currency of mutual settlements.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 15, 2018, 01:49:15 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Bitcoin changed a world! Ethereum has changed a crypto world!
I hope that ERC-20 tokens and ICOs will be here forever and it is not just a temporary solution for startups.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
May 15, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

For me, Ethereum is a worthy competitor for Bitcoin. This year, for me, a more promising investment in the ETH.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 01:42:14 PM
yes, ethereum changed the crypto world for sure. It is one of the best reasons of the exploding in the year 2017. Nobody knew that ICOs will make this high investments, and how ethereum tokens are good for investing. But we need another game changer project now
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 01:40:21 PM
It changed the crypto world very much. ETH is platform for lot of tokens, and without ETH network it would be impossible to have so much good projects.

Lot of projects use ETH network until it is possible to deploy their own mainnet.

Truly stated. I always say - while Bitcoin is the father, Ethereum is the mother...and eventually had a lot of childrens..some good and some bad. Let's us hope that the good ones will flourish  Smiley
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
May 15, 2018, 01:31:44 PM
It changed the crypto world very much. ETH is platform for lot of tokens, and without ETH network it would be impossible to have so much good projects.

Lot of projects use ETH network until it is possible to deploy their own mainnet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 01:29:42 PM
How can it change? Sharding, Plasma, PoS? ETH can enlarge his performance and it's one of the main goals. But other coins have all of this features. That's why we should wait for world-changing not from ETH but from any revolution coin.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 01:21:39 PM
For me ethereum really changed the world and changed lives, it gives rise to different projects and reduce the level of fraud and open up a way for people to build a transparent app. Smart contract introduced by ethereum is really a great thing to the world and the world will not forget ethereum creator and founder in years to come.
Pages:
Jump to: