Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 19. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 07:08:01 PM
Yes Bro i am totally agree with you!!! After bitcoin ethereum can rise, and it is the best digital currency, so i belive ethereum cExactly, because of eth crypto. And world become very popular now And Smart contracts in ethereum platform is the main causesan change crypto world.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 07:01:09 PM
yea, ethereum already did it
with the smart contracts, and now we can see a lot of project created by ethereum platform
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 19, 2018, 06:59:35 PM
I believe Ethereum has already changed the world - is one of the most popular currencies and created the world of ico and currency,  it can only get better.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 19, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
In my opinion ETH has revolutionized the crypto world. ETH has already a very good popularity with many supporters. Many ICO used already the smart contract technology and a lot are ERC20 based. After BTC no doubt ETH is the right way to invest because it is also a stable cryptocurrency. An investment in Ethereum can return high profits in future.

Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 19, 2018, 12:43:14 PM
Yes ethereum change crypto world with smart contracts,price,platform this is the 3 big changes,and ethereum still changing crupto world becose many projects coming out with working product on ethereum platform.I think Vitalik is working now on somthing new.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 12:38:11 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

Ethereum is the most popular altcoin, this is the best evidence of your thesis, because this popularity can not be gained from nowhere. Ethereum has influenced the cryptography market, in my opinion, positively
Activity: 726
May 19, 2018, 12:35:44 PM
I think that's very likely, everyone in the world is busy talking about crypto and competing to create something unique and useful with ethereum platform
Activity: 97
May 19, 2018, 12:34:23 PM
I don't know ETH already changed crypto world or not, but it's changed my life and let me have easy life, I like ETH transaction speed, but they need to solve platform sometimes high transaction traffic problem
Activity: 22
May 19, 2018, 08:53:51 AM
eth is altcoin that is sought and owned by businessman crypto and eth has become a popular investment so eth must have an impact on crypto and become one of crypto factor more and more known by many people
Activity: 19
May 19, 2018, 04:33:36 AM
From the current point of view, ETH has a lot of deficiencies that need improvement, but I believe ETH will be constantly updated. It will always be in the leading position in the field of cryptocurrencies, and it will have very great potential in the future.
Activity: 98
May 18, 2018, 10:07:56 PM
Ethereum indeed changed the game. They did for the blockchain as much as Bitcoin did for the world financial system. The impact of ETH cannot be overemphasized. Smiley
Activity: 616
May 18, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

I think ethereum deserves to be invested because of the excellent potential for the long term it's all because a lot of people need ethereum for their transaction costs and I'm sure in the future this will not change even I'm sure more people will need ethereum and they should buy ethereum and because many people buy ethereum ethereum price will become more expensive
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

I partly agree with you. Ethereum is, of course, worth investing in, but it is not the only good cryptocurrency now on the marlet
Activity: 11
May 18, 2018, 12:34:33 PM
I think that ETH is a very promising currency. I am very optimistic about it. Although it has plummeted several times in recent months, I think it does not affect the value of its existence. Obviously, cryptocurrencies are changing the world, not just ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 09:39:55 AM
I'm sure that the etherium has changed and in the future will change the crypto world. Lucky those investors who invested in it when it cost thirty cents.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
May 18, 2018, 09:15:17 AM
Ethereum is going strong day by day and now china also says that it has strongest blockchain. Every ICO using its ERC20 contract system for their tokens and it gives more value to ethereum because of high demand created in the market.
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 09:00:54 AM
Yes, Eth is revolutionary. Been. Once. Since then, many more interesting projects have appeared, but Ethereum continues to be popular.
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 08:56:50 AM
Never agreed. Because the ethereum that is only one of the best crypto doesn't mean can be changed our world. Its look material in a whole machine that never been used if that material wasnt in the machine.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 17, 2018, 10:48:54 PM
100% Ethereum changed the crypto structure and future.
Now crypto coin is a new way for funding startups and ICOs are really doing good for real projects.
Also scammers getting their portion too.

Yeah of course because crowdfunding for Ethereum succeeds in total then making a lot of other ico arriving, hoping that they can be as successful as Ethereum. Ethereum proves that they can live not from personal funds but from crowdfunding, but it also changes the world of crypto, because now more and more ico come, and yeah scammer gets their portion too
Activity: 39
May 17, 2018, 10:24:05 PM
the answer is yes and "everything has changed and the term token was introduced." this is so true , ethereum is a gamechanger so far .
Pages:
Jump to: