Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 16
When you post this i think you have no strategy that worth in bitcoin investmemt. It has very big risk if you put all of money into bitcoin.
Like other investment too. Not only bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
No im not,but i put more of it in bitcoin than other coin.its better to segregate our funds into many chances than single coin.thats the perfect way of investing .if the one drops you have other option of earning because of the said segregation.and i think most of you guys will agree on that
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
I did not, I just starting with free, like airdrops and faucets. Now, I'm doing signature campaign. You can earn money in bitcoins without investing your hard earned money in real life. Just be patience.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin looks good as an investment and even its future looks promising but it would be very foolish move to invest all money in it as the future of bitcoins is still unpredictable and anything can happen in future so its good to invest some part of your money in it and if it works then even a small investment can give you best profits in long term and you need to be very smart when it comes to investing your money.
However, if you know the good times. As fork or swap projects, I think with some basic knowledge you can also have a lot of income if you know how to wait Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Well, i don't think it is good idea to invest all your funds into cryptocurrency that might be a best investment ever for you but think of the other side if the investent went wrong. Invest responsibly, please.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
No, i can't place all my funds into Bitcoin. I like two virtual coin one is Bitcoin(btc) another is Ethereum. But sometimes i transfer my maximum amount into Bitcoin so on
Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good investment but I only do not put my money in this limited number of coins, I still consider a lot as what we have seen the most popular today might not popular in the future, actually the entire market is profitable so I diversified my investment with a number of good altcoins which I think will give me a good return in the future.
Activity: 1302
No, i can't place all my funds into Bitcoin. I like two virtual coin one is Bitcoin(btc) another is Ethereum. But sometimes i transfer my maximum amount into Bitcoin so on
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I don't think its a good idea to just focus in bitcoin. Although the price of bitcoin is very high in the market, its better to have options in investing your money.
Bitcoin looks good as an investment and even its future looks promising but it would be very foolish move to invest all money in it as the future of bitcoins is still unpredictable and anything can happen in future so its good to invest some part of your money in it and if it works then even a small investment can give you best profits in long term and you need to be very smart when it comes to investing your money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
Not all, i can't take that really Big risk although if you're lucky it will really a big profit for you but if you loss it then you don't have anything either. It is much better to invest in bitcoin but not all of your money try to save some for some emergency and other stuff, but its still into you but it really is not a wise move to invest all of your money in bitcoin
of course it's very risky. for professional traders, they always trade with some altcoins, because if you only use 1 bitcoin alone, then your coin development does not increase, because only expect 1 bitcoin alone. you should use altcoin and ico. but with a note you must be smart and experienced in trading
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I believe the wisest thing to do would be leave some for yourself, the thing is we'll never know when will be the time that cash will be essential such as in emergencies or some situations where it is demanded. That's why I always leave some for me.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
You can but you cannot make some quick money if you do so. But you will be safe if you do this. BTC is an established coin and it will not go down soon. There are many backers for BTC.
You cannot benefit on the success of altcoins that might pump compared to bitcoin, there are new altcoins that is not touch
by the whales yet and it might pump to the moon once they see the development of such.
Research is really important, you can make more money if take advantage on the dump season of altcoins because definitely it will come back strong.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Not necessarily putting all your funds to it. Its always risky and you still have other expenses. Bitcoin is really giving higher returns. However, your personal funds should be separate from your investment fund. You can risk your investments but you cannot risk your daily needs or personal funds. Its not always a walk in the park. You will encounter losses and other possibilities. Its all up to you to decide. Will you want to risk it all and possibly lost it all? Or invest enough amount and gain or loss but not loosing it all.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
No I did not place all my funds in Bitcoin. It is because bitcoin will not give quick gains like altcoins and I have invested in few altcoins like ADA, ETN, WRC, XVG.
Activity: 154
You can but you cannot make some quick money if you do so. But you will be safe if you do this. BTC is an established coin and it will not go down soon. There are many backers for BTC.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
No, I will never keep or invest my whole money in one place because its never good decision. No one know what is happening in coming minute . So if you can keep your whole money in one place and there is happen something wrong then you will be face huge loss and you will be hardly recover your all money. So its good to keep your money in some different places which is more secure then to keep on one place.
Activity: 210
Make sure if you are afford to lose. This is not like bitcoin may go down. Trading strategy should be like that in order to manage your loses as well
You should never do that. If your funds are not depends on any personal expenses then you can invest. According to present market trend you can invest something minimal.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
half of my money is in this forum and at work I collect bitcoin and I buy it bitcoin because it's a great help even if you do not have to make sure to earn because it just uses bitcoin hold Your wallet rises the price so sometimes it's twice my money here, but now it's still too difficult because the bitcoin price is stable so I do not buy because many say the price of bitcoin is comming 2018.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
When I got into bitcoin, I put about 20% of my funds (At the time) into it. It then grew into about 99.5% of my funds. I reguraly do fiat withdrawals to try to get that number lower like 60% but it just keeps growing back above 90% with my trading.
Pages:
Jump to: