Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Not at all but i prefered to place my high amount of funds in bitcoin. Because? It’s still profitbale at all even there’s so many UFD throwing to it? Only newbei would sell there bitcoin.
We have to make our decision, bitcoin is really profitable because it's dominating the entire market and it's only a matter of time before we can reach our target price. I know it's not impossible if we keep holding because the market will grow and more people will be interested with this new technology that would give a lot of benefits to its users.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
Not at all but i prefered to place my high amount of funds in bitcoin. Because? It’s still profitbale at all even there’s so many UFD throwing to it? Only newbei would sell there bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
Bitcoin right now is not completely stable with it's price. Anything can happen, it might fall or maybe rise further. But it's just very risky to invest ALL your money in just bitcoin. It will be a wiser decision to invest in alternate cryptocurrencies too. I'd suggest ethereum, dodgecoin and ripple. There are many others, which you'll find with a little bit of research.
Good luck with trading!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
no. it is the gamble. Although it can make you become a millionaire but it is also too risky. So, let choose a good portfolio with 5 to 7 coins. My advice for you is Centra, Playkey, Bitcoin, Ripple and Bitclave.
Activity: 196
Yes, i am putting a lot but not all of my money to it since im hoping for it to get higher but its kind a risky because price and value moves , increase and decrease so timing must be accurate sometimes. Bitcoin is performing well so why not ? specially now that it is recognize around the world and big personalities is giving a try which can greatly affect the price of it and so your money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Yes, it's to risky. I diversify my capital, 50% for altcoins (COIN/TOKENS), 30% for new promising project. 20% for holding some top10 cyrpto assets.
Activity: 239
investing all your money in bitcoin if you are an expert in trading. yeh, you can do that. but there are risks which can make your money go away. place all the money into bitcoin may be not a good way
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
I totally agree because I am the type who wants to be in control of some of my investments. Just goes to show I am not willing to part with all of them in one instant; otherwise stated, I am intending to have some of them for a really long time. But you know, just for the sake of discussion, I have this friend who went all out with his Bitcoin investments and it paid off really big time. He has earned over 1000% in 2017 alone. Imagine that! Just to give you a little preview of how much he is worth now -- imagine the price of Bitcoin when 2017 started and compare it to its price when 2017 was about to end. It was basically pure luck! Nonetheless, I do not advise people to do the same thing. Lucky you if have the same destiny but what if destiny has other plans for you? Just something to keep you all pondering.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Don't you ever do that thing if you want cry in the end.  Putting all you funds in one section is not advisable to do.  Because Bitcoin volatility is very unpredictable, so it is still safe or divide your wealth and invest in other firm so that you have a lot of fund to get if you need money.
Activity: 392
I think all of you to invest with COINS, as the financial world, it is said, don't put all your eggs in one basket, which means that your investment to various investment projects, in this way, if one of the investment of the short of expectations, you can still earn profits from other projects.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Putting all money into crypto market is lots of risk and i will not do that. I deposite 40% of my money here, 20% holding bitcoin, 20% split among 5 best altcoins. Copy my balance devide is best way to be rich and safe.
Thats right of course very risky if you use all your money to invest in bitcoin. you know that the price of bitcoin whenever it can go down and make you lose. if you put all your money in bitcoin and you do not have any money. how you will pay for your personal needs. especially now you can not shop and buy a meal using bitcoin. You need to manage financially so you can divide between saving and investing in bitcoin
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
I don't think its a good idea to just focus in bitcoin. Although the price of bitcoin is very high in the market, its better to have options in investing your money.
Bitcoin is best in growing. No other is it can give as much profit as Bitcoin in a short period of time. This is the reason why it has attracted a lot of investors in the last year and this year ain’t be any different. The first choice should be Bitcoin but diversification has its own advantages. A person learns a lot about other crypto coins. Also this decreases the probability of loss for the investor.
4U
Activity: 195
I did not put all my money into bitcoin, I split it with altcoin. Because altcoin trading in my opinion is very profitable than bitcoin.
So for long term trading I trade bitcoin. And short term with altcoin.
As we know that bitcoin is full of good advantages of its also one of the good advantage of bitcoin that if you have little amount of money so you can also invest that amount and can make it double because bitcoin don’t need such a huge amount from you I know some people are asking if they sell their property and invest here so I think this all is something stupid and no need to invest here in such a big amount only little amount is enough for profit.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
No, that could be very risky to do. Although I put great percentage of my funds in bitcoin, I still put some on altcoins which I think can be profitable, in that case I am lowering the risk of my investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Putting all money into crypto market is lots of risk and i will not do that. I deposite 40% of my money here, 20% holding bitcoin, 20% split among 5 best altcoins. Copy my balance devide is best way to be rich and safe.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
At first, I thought placing all my investment to bitcoin was a good idea. Lately, I learned that it is to better have many options or scatter my investments just in case bitcoin fails I have other coins to depend to.
I have invested all my savings into bitcoin and currently it's about my best investment to date. I think that in the coming years the algorithmic currencies will gradually replace the traditional forms of payment. So investing in bitcoin and crypto is a great trend that you should consider investing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
It depends on your strategy, but enlighten you please do not put all your funds into bitcoin because is volatile. Bitcoin is risky and business too. You can put half of your funds to bitcoin and one half for altcoins and the rest you can save it to bank.
Activity: 154
It's risky if you place all your funds into bitcoin.But it is your own decision and you must be prepared if someday you will loss your money
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
At first, I thought placing all my investment to bitcoin was a good idea. Lately, I learned that it is to better have many options or scatter my investments just in case bitcoin fails I have other coins to depend to.
Activity: 126
of course it's very risky. for professional traders, they always trade with some altcoins, because if you only use 1 bitcoin alone, then your coin development does not increase, because only expect 1 bitcoin alone. you should use altcoin and ico. but with a note you must be smart and experienced in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: