Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 45. (Read 123608 times)

copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 11:36:16 AM
It's not a good idea to put all your funds in bitcoin unless you are very rich and don't afraid of losing but if you want to minimize the risk you must spread your money in different investment. Don't just focused on bitcoin but rather open your eyes to altcoin too just like what i did. I put some on altcoins too.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
November 03, 2017, 11:28:06 AM
Placing all fund into bitcoin is not bad idea.
After buble dump is possible. I think this year we have great buble on bitcoin.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
November 03, 2017, 11:27:45 AM
I don't just put money in the bitcoin however I also put my money in other coin
This would be a better idea on investing because we can never know if how the certain coin we have invested will go so it's better to invest on different coins than just staying in just one coin. Do not put all our eggs in just one basket.
If i follow you to put all my money on bitcoin. I would be rich now Sad
But you could be broke too if bitcoin hasn't been successful to increase it's popularity and price and its uniqueness.
Activity: 743
November 03, 2017, 11:25:08 AM
Placing all fund into bitcoin is not bad idea. What I suggest or if I am in your place I always prefer to invest in many parts so each other can support to increase the income nothing is guaranteed in life anything can happen so we should keep the back up fund to support in the necessary times. As of know Bitcoin is doing well so we place 50% of funds can be invested in Bitcoin and others you can trade also.
yes dont put all eggs in just one basket , this is just the typical thing that we must gonna do let your funds spread so if there is one fail this is not may hurt you so much. Right thing to invest in bitcoin but putting all is not as good as you know.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 10:31:06 AM
Placing all fund into bitcoin is not bad idea. What I suggest or if I am in your place I always prefer to invest in many parts so each other can support to increase the income nothing is guaranteed in life anything can happen so we should keep the back up fund to support in the necessary times. As of know Bitcoin is doing well so we place 50% of funds can be invested in Bitcoin and others you can trade also.
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
www.fintropy.io
November 03, 2017, 09:55:19 AM
If i follow you to put all my money on bitcoin. I would be rich now Sad
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 08:05:28 AM
 definitely no.  Not all my funds is investing on bitcoin.  I really love to altcoins unless to bitcoin . I love to compete other traders around the world.  I invest in bitcoin a little but not totally all my funds.
Activity: 262
November 03, 2017, 07:48:57 AM
I don't just put money in the bitcoin however I also put my money in other coin
Activity: 477
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
November 03, 2017, 07:28:56 AM
I placed all my fonds into Ethereum.
Think that after hard-fork it will grow up.
Activity: 840
November 03, 2017, 07:13:33 AM
i am not only focus on bitcoin , other cryptocurrency still have a big potential profit

so  i think invest some to other is a good way .

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
November 03, 2017, 07:09:09 AM
If you ask me this question a few months ago, I will confused. But now, I recommend you let put all your funds into Bitcoin. You will get a big profit.  Cheesy
It's easy to make a decision when we are seeing bitcoin is increasing its value, but this pump is not guarantee that it will continue
because we know how volatile the market is and it's very unpredictable.
Although I am seeing this would give easy profit but let's be conservative with our prediction and still consider diversifying your investment in altcoins.
Activity: 476
November 03, 2017, 06:58:49 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me it is a good way to make more money. I prefer to you to put all of your funds to the bitcoin. There are now many people who became rich because of the bitcoin investment. I think we can be rich also if we invest our funds to the bitcoin.
Activity: 364
November 03, 2017, 05:24:14 AM
If you ask me this question a few months ago, I will confused. But now, I recommend you let put all your funds into Bitcoin. You will get a big profit.  Cheesy
Activity: 1036
November 03, 2017, 05:17:26 AM
I have invested in bitcoin but I do not put it all in. I also invest in altcoin and ICO. Do not put eggs in a basket. Spread the funds into many parts to reduce your risk.
It also means you will put all your money into cryptocurrency but diversified them to different source. It much better to make a plan like half for your saving and then half for investment, it's much better in my opinion rather than not having saving anymore.
If I was asked this question face to face, my first reply would be ‘am I mad? Lol replying a question with a question, why should I even invest all my money into cryptocurrencies and then leave my bank account empty, only a mad man would do that, and not me, a man that is in his full senses.

Doing such a thing is taking risk, so I’m not doing such. Bitcoin is just stock, so invest a little into it to increase my money…simple.
Activity: 658
November 03, 2017, 04:32:21 AM
If you did put all your mone in bitcoin like you said and you dide not look back, I'm sure you be happy for it and now and take pleasure on theday you decided to do so. Bitcoin is in the history making as one single currency that defile all argument about price, legitemacy and superior use!
Activity: 224
November 03, 2017, 03:49:33 AM
Some people find hope of changing their life because of bitcoin. But if your gonna ask me of puting all your money on bitcoin, i think this is not a good idea. As almost everybody says "invest only what you can afford to lose". I'm not saying that you can't gain profit because of bitcoin but it is still best if we leave something for ourselves. We should be wise in investing money,maybe you could put only 30% of your money in it and try another investments.Atleast you have the alternative once you failed in one investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
November 03, 2017, 03:11:51 AM
As I am conversant with the volatile nature of bitcoin so I don't place all my funds into it . Due to it's volatility there is always a fluctuation in it's price .Sometimes it rises and sometimes there is a huge drop in it's price .So investing all your funds into it is always risky. We should invest in Bitcoin smartly as we cant predict that what will happen next in this market.So, I always invest half of my funds into it and keep the rest as my savings which i can use when i need them.
- I agree with you, investing in Bitcoin will also have certain risks, so we should not risk putting all our money into Bitcoin, although I know investing in bitcoin is great, we may regret when we look at the price of bitcoin in the future but we should still think about the worst situation, nothing is absolutely certain, safety is above all
- Invest half and save the remaining half is a reasonable choice, we will still make a profit and still have some money to spend on emergency situations, and still be able to limit the risk. If we have analytical skills and experience in the market, we will be able to make a lot of profit through trading, no need to put all the money into bitcoin, make money is based on the capacity of each person, much money or little money will only partially affect profits
For me there are no risk in investing into bitcoin because I know only one thing that future will be all about bitcoin and this coin will be used all over the world and those who have experience to use it will be in more good profiting state and there is no chance of vanishing of bitcoin it has developed so strong that it will not collapse its investor circle is so strong they will not let it down to and that’s the goodness of btc,
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 03, 2017, 02:45:53 AM
In my opinion this is too risky because we dont know what excatcly will happen with Bitcoin in the future. Indeed the price of Bitcoin now strong up trend but anything can be happen next day. I think place maksimum 80% of fund into Bitcoin is good idea and other 20% in keep in fiat for daily needed.
according to my personal experience in trading and investment it is not good that you can invest all of your money in one place but it is better that you invest your money in some different places so through this way you can earn more profit and also can protect your self from a big loss also.
Activity: 574
https://adonx.one
November 02, 2017, 10:26:24 PM
In my opinion this is too risky because we dont know what excatcly will happen with Bitcoin in the future. Indeed the price of Bitcoin now strong up trend but anything can be happen next day. I think place maksimum 80% of fund into Bitcoin is good idea and other 20% in keep in fiat for daily needed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 05:16:51 PM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Its very risk for  if you lose your money you will be sit on the road.So i think its not a good decession .First Start with a small amount of money .If you get profit then you can rise your money
Of course, when it comes to trade, it's really better to start with small amounts, but if a person has a desire to save Bitcoin and its funds in a crypto currency, then this is at least a risky but important point. But nevertheless I would not advise all my means to invest in Bitcoin. At least 50 to 50.
Pages:
Jump to: