Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you start investing in bitcoin because of some celebrity ? - page 8. (Read 874 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Is it a wise decision to do so or we should do our own research for better results ?

"Should I invest in something because of a celebrity told me so or should I do my own research?!"

Why is this even a question? Lol.

But yea — every person will have their sort of introduction to crypto — from social media ads, through word of mouth, to celebrities posting about it, etc. Mine is seeing negative news through the Bitfinex hack back then.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
I see that current youth is inspired by celebrities and influencers in big way. Did you also start investing in bitcoin because of some celebrity ? Or you know people who belong to that category ? Is it a wise decision to do so or we should do our own research for better results ?
No, celebrities might have influence Bitcoin to be mainstream, but I doubt that is the main reason why some of us are in this market. And if I'm not mistaken, this celebrities just went out around 2017, whereas there could be members here who have been in this community prior to that. I don't understand what you mean by better results, Bitcoin has been the prime mover of crypto and so it's the first crypto that everyone will invest and it involved itself from payment system by Satoshi to a investment, as an assets or hedge. And for those who haven't seen the roast of Tom Brady, it's even mentioned by someone.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes I know it, some people bought Bitcoin because those influencers keep convincing the people to escape from the matrix and life well from passive income.

What’s really concerning is if these celebrities or social media influencers spread misinformation about bitcoin or just crypto in general.

I mean we all know just how influential they can be and how other people take their words as if it’s the gospel itself. They might be one of the reasons for how the general public sees bitcoin.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 475
I see that current youth is inspired by celebrities and influencers in big way. Did you also start investing in bitcoin because of some celebrity ? Or you know people who belong to that category ? Is it a wise decision to do so or we should do our own research for better results ?
I started to invest in BTC because of this forum and the wise words of the members of this forum. If we go in details like how? When I got accepted in signature Compaign, I started to accumulate BTC I use some of it for my expensive the remaining ones are keep piling and at the end I was left with my savings in BTC.

So these savings in BTC started to gain value, as my average buying is around $28k. Speaking of why I kept accumulating till now, that's because a lot of people shared techniques to control your emotions, I learned them the hard way by losing some, at least in the long run I can to some extent control my emotions now. We should definitely follow influencers who are experts in the field, and we should not follow those celebrities who are actors, have no knowledge and we are just doing what they are doing with no understanding make us vulnerable to lose money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 595
Nope, I start to invest Bitcoin not during bull season, those influencers are making contents, giving so called trading advice and selling their class during bull season where almost everyone are making money from Bitcoin.

Or you know people who belong to that category ?
Yes I know it, some people bought Bitcoin because those influencers keep convincing the people to escape from the matrix and life well from passive income.

Is it a wise decision to do so or we should do our own research for better results ?
It's a wise decision if you make profit, it's not a wise decision if you loss. Tongue
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I see that current youth is inspired by celebrities and influencers in big way. Did you also start investing in bitcoin because of some celebrity ? Or you know people who belong to that category ?
No but I know a lot of people who have been influenced because of a specific celebrity or rather a content creator in youtube. People like to idolize people and follow what they do just because they think that person is always all-knowing.
Of course it’s not a good thing to just invest without any research no matter where you heard that specific advice from. I see no problem with being influenced but it’ll be best if you had decided on your own.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Pages:
Jump to: