Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 27. (Read 80559 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Hello everyone. I am aware that the server is down and unfortunately won't be able to restore it for 48 hours as I am oveeseas ATM and the issue requires access I don't have from here. Apologies for the down time. All funds are safe and any withdrawals will be processed as soon as the server restores.

Hope everyone is having a great easter!

It should be better if you could atleast spend 1 hour / day of your time to actually manage the chatroom and the game, because I see this going nowhere as you are busy with your stuff, what this sites truly need is the attention of the admin , not just backing the sites whenever it goes down
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hello everyone. I am aware that the server is down and unfortunately won't be able to restore it for 48 hours as I am oveeseas ATM and the issue requires access I don't have from here. Apologies for the down time. All funds are safe and any withdrawals will be processed as soon as the server restores.

ah thanks for your update crypto im really worry about my money there , so the restore proccess takes time longer now? wish you can fix it sooner. it was great site but the down server frequently is the only your problem.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Diggit.io Admin

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Daym, Its still down and no updates.

I hope the admin update so that no alleged bad
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Daym, Its still down and no updates.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
diggi admin does not answer what the case really happened
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I really liked the site to be honest, but now the admin inactivity is causing so many problems. The chat spammers and rainfarmers are just minor issues, but man, bitwwweb has been waiting for his 10 btc withdrawal for over 3 days. The site is now down and we don't even know whether admin knows the problem or not...
I do not believe before any evidence
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I really liked the site to be honest, but now the admin inactivity is causing so many problems. The chat spammers and rainfarmers are just minor issues, but man, bitwwweb has been waiting for his 10 btc withdrawal for over 3 days. The site is now down and we don't even know whether admin knows the problem or not...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
whats up with diggit?
As on connecting appears hosting problem so it is quite possible Crypto is trying to upgrade his hosting plan and up gradation of servers to resolve the connection problem once for all. We need to have patience our beloved site will be back sooner.
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
whats up with diggit?
Activity: 210
Stiil down Sad im feeling bad, because i wanted to make bank on diggit but since it was down for hours i went to another dice site and lost all my 0.03  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
psygambler
The 10 btc withdrawal is not addressed.  I talked to the person last night in chat.

I rescinded my rescinded offer to be moderator and offered to do more as I end up helping most of the people with issues anyways.

You SHOULD be moderator!! Grin Grin Grin
legendary
The 10 btc withdrawal is not addressed.  I talked to the person last night in chat.

I rescinded my rescinded offer to be moderator and offered to do more as I end up helping most of the people with issues anyways.

I believe that 10 BTC amount is big enough, so it will be need to process manually, since crypto isnt able to process it yet, the guy might need to wait for some time until crypto process it
Activity: 163

legendary
you got to love the raincollectors  Angry Angry  not a single game played by any of them!

diggit is full of rain farmers but that is against the rules, i think admin must put filter like some wagered required to collect rain.

I know it's sick how many rainfarmers there are. I never use the rain, but I feel sorry for the guys who plays with it ;(

Actually I dont really see how it is annoying for you guys since if the player stay quiet and keep on farming rain , i guess it doesnt affect any of your gameplay, There will be alot of freebies lurker wherever sites you go, it is just that the amount of freebies lurker in diggit.io is higher than the player

for example PD, the number of faucet licker there is actually high, but it doesnt matter because there are more real players there

What this sites truly need is not to resolve the rainfarmer issue, but rather an admin/mod that will stay up on the sites to watch over if anything goes wrong, so the sites got its credibility
It seems like it is one man's site with other words we can say may be admin is single person who looks after and deals with all the stuff related to this site and that's why things always are done but the solving speed seem slow. May be some other reason but this site is great if someone pay full time attention this can make miracle.

it is indeed a one man show sites, the fact that he couldnt online on the sites means that he is actually busy with something else but still he got a responsibility here with his site, he could atleast spend an hour to actually address any issue with the sites that is currently going,

the latest issue will be this, I believe it is not addressed yet

Dear Diggit.io,

I recently deposited over 10 BTC into your website and I withdrew it not too long afterwards.

It has been nearly 2 days and I still have yet to receive my money back. I have been waiting eagerly and patiently for someone to process my withdraw request on your website as I really need this money back ASAP and have been kicking myself all this time for my stupid mistake. Please take care of this as soon as possible, thank you.

Thanks again,
bitwwweb
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
you got to love the raincollectors  Angry Angry  not a single game played by any of them!

diggit is full of rain farmers but that is against the rules, i think admin must put filter like some wagered required to collect rain.

I know it's sick how many rainfarmers there are. I never use the rain, but I feel sorry for the guys who plays with it ;(

Actually I dont really see how it is annoying for you guys since if the player stay quiet and keep on farming rain , i guess it doesnt affect any of your gameplay, There will be alot of freebies lurker wherever sites you go, it is just that the amount of freebies lurker in diggit.io is higher than the player

for example PD, the number of faucet licker there is actually high, but it doesnt matter because there are more real players there

What this sites truly need is not to resolve the rainfarmer issue, but rather an admin/mod that will stay up on the sites to watch over if anything goes wrong, so the sites got its credibility
It seems like it is one man's site with other words we can say may be admin is single person who looks after and deals with all the stuff related to this site and that's why things always are done but the solving speed seem slow. May be some other reason but this site is great if someone pay full time attention this can make miracle.
legendary

Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
not the first time it is down...
agreed with you  that is familiar down time for players of diggit so that  is not a worry situation and soon will be back online maybe in a hour. Wink
Activity: 94
Merit: 11
not the first time it is down...
Pages:
Jump to: