Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 28. (Read 80559 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
psygambler
you got to love the raincollectors  Angry Angry  not a single game played by any of them!

diggit is full of rain farmers but that is against the rules, i think admin must put filter like some wagered required to collect rain.

I know it's sick how many rainfarmers there are. I never use the rain, but I feel sorry for the guys who plays with it ;(
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Diggit is down for me Sad Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
hey what happened with the site? im playing there and boom the site is down , please confirm i just deposited there and now cant access the site. ijust worry about this

Thankyou
i think diggit is under DDOS attack because it taking too much time load and much slow for me, hope it will be back online soon.
I was playing that time when suddenly I lost the connection and page became unavailble . I am pretty sure admin will fix all the issue sooner as possible. Hold on guys our favorite site will be back soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
hey what happened with the site? im playing there and boom the site is down , please confirm i just deposited there and now cant access the site. ijust worry about this

Thankyou
i think diggit is under DDOS attack because it taking too much time load and much slow for me, hope it will be back online soon.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Thankyou

Yop, its down better wait for the admin to fix it.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

Thankyou
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Went there and lost around 0.3, Amazing site, Looks beatiful and 100% Provably Fair in my option!
legendary
Activity: 1008
you got to love the raincollectors  Angry Angry  not a single game played by any of them!

diggit is full of rain farmers but that is against the rules, i think admin must put filter like some wagered required to collect rain.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
psygambler

Activity: 52
Dear Diggit.io,

I recently deposited over 10 BTC into your website and I withdrew it not too long afterwards.

It has been nearly 2 days and I still have yet to receive my money back. I have been waiting eagerly and patiently for someone to process my withdraw request on your website as I really need this money back ASAP and have been kicking myself all this time for my stupid mistake. Please take care of this as soon as possible, thank you.

Thanks again,
bitwwweb

it is complete disgusting and unacceptable that you are being ignored.
Activity: 6
I really enjoyed playing on Diggit.io earlier and am surprised that the admin has not posted to this thread since 1 March.  The site was really innovative. 

Regarding the community, any site with rain or a faucet will attract very marginal users and you need mods to keep things from going nuts and an active admin to reassure everyone.  I hope CF comes back and the site recovers.

I completely agree, hiring mods to take care of basic things is something that needs to be highly considered by the owner if he wants his business and website to thrive and grow. This is essential for people to be able to trust it, especially if their money is invested into it.
Dear Diggit.io,

I recently deposited over 10 BTC into your website and I withdrew it not too long afterwards.

It has been nearly 2 days and I still have yet to receive my money back. I have been waiting eagerly and patiently for someone to process my withdraw request on your website as I really need this money back ASAP and have been kicking myself all this time for my stupid mistake. Please take care of this as soon as possible, thank you.

Thanks again,
bitwwweb
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Dear Diggit.io Admin,

I recently deposited over 10 BTC into your website and just about 30 minutes ago I withdrew it, but I still have not received it and its been deducted from my Diggit.io account. Does it need to be approved or something? Why is this taking so long? Please get back to me ASAP! Thank you so much.

I have PMed you regarding this matter as well.

Thanks again,
bitwwweb

why would you trust a site where the administrator is inactive? if nothing else, he doesnt even have time to update the freaking software stack he runs ---  he doesnt even have to be dishonest, this negligence is the same. Im just waiting for the day when he will announce that some exploit was used and that all funds are gone. best of luck to you getting your money back.

He already stated that he doesnt have time for now but he keep on fixing the site whenever it is down, so atleast there is an impression that he is actually trying to run a legit site but he doesnt have the enough time, and that means he is not actually dishonest

The withdrawal could be need to be processed manually since it is quite a big amount, best way is to PM cryptofuture

if he doent have time to even restart the server, then he most certainly doesnt have time to do even the most basic software updates on the server. this is server maintenance 101. do you really want your btc sitting on an unpatched server? he doesnt have to be dishonest to put our bitcoins in danger.

at least he is being honest here, So he said that he will comeback after he is done , as far as I know your bitcoin is safe in a cold wallet if you are putting in into investment, and big amount withdrawal will be done manually even if someone found a way to cheat in the sites
legendary
Activity: 1008
I found a bug. If you play the min bet with 24 mines, anytime you win, the game will freeze. It will say you cannot win more than the max bet. What is the issue admin?
The game just stops and you can't play anymore? You need to relog or something? What will happen to your previous bets? Are they counted or you lost every bet you made so far?

that is not bug buddy many players know about that, it happens only when you win bet on 24 mines so reduce 1 mine and then again to bet with 24 mines.
Dear Diggit.io Admin,

I recently deposited over 10 BTC into your website and just about 30 minutes ago I withdrew it, but I still have not received it and its been deducted from my Diggit.io account. Does it need to be approved or something? Why is this taking so long? Please get back to me ASAP! Thank you so much.

Thanks again,
bitwwweb

why would you trust a site where the administrator is inactive? if nothing else, he doesnt even have time to update the freaking software stack he runs ---  he doesnt even have to be dishonest, this negligence is the same. Im just waiting for the day when he will announce that some exploit was used and that all funds are gone. best of luck to you getting your money back.

He already stated that he doesnt have time for now but he keep on fixing the site whenever it is down, so atleast there is an impression that he is actually trying to run a legit site but he doesnt have the enough time, and that means he is not actually dishonest

The withdrawal could be need to be processed manually since it is quite a big amount, best way is to PM cryptofuture

if he doent have time to even restart the server, then he most certainly doesnt have time to do even the most basic software updates on the server. this is server maintenance 101. do you really want your btc sitting on an unpatched server? he doesnt have to be dishonest to put our bitcoins in danger.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Dear Diggit.io Admin,

Thanks again,
bitwwweb

Dear Diggit.io Admin,

Thanks again,
bitwwweb

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
I found a bug. If you play the min bet with 24 mines, anytime you win, the game will freeze. It will say you cannot win more than the max bet. What is the issue admin?
The game just stops and you can't play anymore? You need to relog or something? What will happen to your previous bets? Are they counted or you lost every bet you made so far?
Dear Diggit.io Admin,

Thanks again,
bitwwweb
Pages:
Jump to: