Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 29. (Read 80559 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I found a bug. If you play the min bet with 24 mines, anytime you win, the game will freeze. It will say you cannot win more than the max bet. What is the issue admin?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Pretty nice site, i've played there and it worked well so yeah, nice site in my option.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Server is back up guys! Just needed a simple restart which I could do as soon as I got access.

I have some stuff to do but when I get back I will read through the new posts on the thread and address any issues.

Thanks! Happy betting

is diggit back to online normally because i have problem to access my account there, diggit still stuck on loading screen anybody has that issue?
i think that is problem with your connectivity speed on my side everything working smoothly with nice speed.

well it seems servers are not stable yet because diggit is too much laggy it continue to connect and disconnect  again and again, hope will be back soon.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Almost 3 hours ago I was facing connectivity problem but now all is working perfectly and smoothly. Thank you admin for your hard work this is quick feed back from me . Diggit.io is the best mining site ever keep it up the quick and fast response to fix the issues.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Server is back up guys! Just needed a simple restart which I could do as soon as I got access.

I have some stuff to do but when I get back I will read through the new posts on the thread and address any issues.

Thanks! Happy betting

is diggit back to online normally because i have problem to access my account there, diggit still stuck on loading screen anybody has that issue?
i think that is problem with your connectivity speed on my side everything working smoothly with nice speed.
legendary
Activity: 1008

Thanks! Happy betting

Activity: 181
Diggit.io Admin

Thanks! Happy betting
j5d
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Digit.io is currently down and we are working to get it back up asap! More info soon

Seeing that CryptoFuture has responded, my 2 cents on diggit.io stuff:

Let there be rain. Let there be those who farm the rain. The rain is the same amount every time. diggit.io knows that every 10 or so minutes, the rain will go to someone, some many, or no one. The more people who receive the rain the more people that can make a single dig to win some bits. The less people that receive the rain the higher the bets can be that are placed upon those digs. The only reason why there are those who make multiple accounts is because they want more of the rain that is being spread thinner and thinner due to more people collecting the rain. If more and more people have to create multiple accounts in order to get a decent share of the rain then the more accounts they must create. It's a positive feedback loop that leads to it eventually not being worth the trouble. So they stop doing it, which means more rain for the rest of us.  If some are dissuaded to stick around because the rain is too low, they leave and make the rain higher for those who stay as well. The rain will always end up being "just enough" to keep people around for a time, and to hook new players. Plus the fact that the minimum withdrawal amount has a large enough fee attached, it makes people want to gamble in hopes of winning enough to withdrawal without feeling the fee so much.

There should be chat rooms within the chat. So those who would chat can do so without having to shuffle through referral links, obscene language, abuse, and so on. A mod or two would be great to help facilitate chatting that is not offensive to the community.

Some palette swaps would be nice. Green is awesome. I'd like to see the site in a Blue motif. Orange. Pink. Gray scale.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying my time with diggit.io, and I patiently await it coming back online.   
Activity: 20
Activity: 181
Diggit.io Admin
Digit.io is currently down and we are working to get it back up asap! More info soon
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
So, Did CryptoFuture became a runner? How much btc invested?

edit*

I see his still active Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
shame to see a good site struggling with chat shit. If only the admin would DO something about it.
Activity: 20
so it's down again.
Those rain suckers on chat should be banned.
Activity: 94
Merit: 11
 Huh I don't care about the chat if the game is ok.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
I really enjoyed playing on Diggit.io earlier and am surprised that the admin has not posted to this thread since 1 March.  The site was really innovative. 

Regarding the community, any site with rain or a faucet will attract very marginal users and you need mods to keep things from going nuts and an active admin to reassure everyone.  I hope CF comes back and the site recovers.

Yep, unfortunately he is gone and no one will care about his site if this keeps on going on..

atleast it seems like oldmate still have a faith with the site and to Cryptofuture, the investment left by oldmate is barely moved out, this could be that oldmate either have faith with the site or he know crypto IRL, i wouldnt even put that many coins in a site with a not "active" admin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I really enjoyed playing on Diggit.io earlier and am surprised that the admin has not posted to this thread since 1 March.  The site was really innovative. 

Regarding the community, any site with rain or a faucet will attract very marginal users and you need mods to keep things from going nuts and an active admin to reassure everyone.  I hope CF comes back and the site recovers.

Yep, unfortunately he is gone and no one will care about his site if this keeps on going on..
legendary
Activity: 1022

Activity: 52
this is a real joke.

OLDMATE, if you know crypto irl, why dont you ask him to spend at least 1 fucking hour a week to maintain basic shit? How can you justify keeping your coins here?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Seems like I will have to turn the chatbox off to play haha.

You know how to do that? Please share! That would be amazing!

I think it is not possible to turn off the chatbox, I have not found a way to actually turn this off except that I blocked my screen with a piece of paper while playing
Pages:
Jump to: