Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 31. (Read 80559 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
When I asked crypto he said alt accounts were not really a problem. But that should change, farming rain is not profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

People are running scams openly and repeatedly with only me there most of the time to warn people off.  There is constant begging.  Oh and the rain farmers.  30 people get rain but only a few are playing.  Most people have multiple accounts and realize by playing honest with the rainbot it's a sucker's bet.  The person actually has played games but some never do.  Tonda may jut be collecting more rain to play.

I dont see anyone doing scams openly on the screenshot except someone with same account transfering his coins? and there is actually no rules about rain farming, but if this keeps on going, this site will degenerate into a faucet site instead

Goodluck on applying to be a moderator, I've applied like months ago, even shoot PM to crypto, being ignored as if he doesnt need one, lets see what will he do now regarding this issue in the chatroom
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I have .3BTC but it says I have to low of a balance to withdraw, Can this be fixed or my withdrawal be processed manually.
This issue was resolved in chat.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have .3BTC but it says I have to low of a balance to withdraw, Can this be fixed or my withdrawal be processed manually.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Why am I muted?  I dont spam links.  I post an occasional when no one is talking OR if someone asks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=165520

shoot pm to cryptofuture admin of diggit about that issue hope it will get fixed soon.
Activity: 20
Not really happy.  Especially when I get muted on the site and there is no way possible to get an answer
I posted one link now I just saw someone post the same text and link 3 times but they can keep doing it?
Why am I muted?  I dont spam links.  I post an occasional when no one is talking OR if someone asks
Here's more.  Crypto, I would be happy to a moderator of some sort as I still play the game and in I'm chat because of that.  However, chat has degraded.  People are running scams openly and repeatedly with only me there most of the time to warn people off.  There is constant begging.  Oh and the rain farmers.  30 people get rain but only a few are playing.  Most people have multiple accounts and realize by playing honest with the rainbot it's a sucker's bet.  The person actually has played games but some never do.  Tonda may jut be collecting more rain to play.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
psygambler
Seriously admin, please do something about the spammers!! It's starting to get annoying.

And also about the rainfarmers...
legendary
He signed up 4 accounts to farm rain, Kowon1 to Kowon4.  Never played a game.  Please do something to stop this.

Should have rules to prevent cheating account to get free bits , don't allow to beg (every times I sent bits for my friend , some guys appeared then started beg )

actually i didnt see any rules regarding multiple accounts to farm the rainbot, so i guess he is not violating the rules, but at some point if people keep on doing this, this gambling sites will turn into a faucet sites so i needs to be stop
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
He signed up 4 accounts to farm rain, Kowon1 to Kowon4.  Never played a game.  Please do something to stop this.

Should have rules to prevent cheating account to get free bits , don't allow to beg (every times I sent bits for my friend , some guys appeared then started beg )
Diggit is good minesweeper gambling site but chat is full of spamming and abuse, admin must appoint some active Mod in chat to control spamming and make some improvement with hosting error there.
Activity: 364

He signed up 4 accounts to farm rain, Kowon1 to Kowon4.  Never played a game.  Please do something to stop this.

Jet
Activity: 66
More problems like this seem to be popping up:

The game details suggest that no mines were dug. This is a different thing to what I reported a couple days ago.. I'll add details once I'm home.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
As this bug has been brought into the attention of admin ,let him reply to see what does he do . He must fix this bug and some reasonable solution for the people who lost money without having placed the bets as shown from those screen shots.
Activity: 1002
Jet
Activity: 66
As per discussion in the chat, this seems to persist after a refresh, which is different to what I observed a couple times now.

Checking on the game itself is self explanatory:

I personally still think it's a display bug, but it's good it has been brought up and gets some attention. Whatever the cause is, I just hope it gets fixed along with the connectivity issues. :/
legendary
please give back my bitcoin, I bet with 10000 bits , but when the game was starting , this site has been laggy , then I lost
-- img --

I dont think that you lose it due to the site being laggy, in fact the screenshot clearly shown that you are hitting a mine, if the site is laggy and you dont press up anything, the game will stay like that and you wont lose your balance
are you sure? see it , when I picked boom in the first pick it will show 1/22 , but for this case , it show 0/22
-- img --

There is an actual display bug in the "My Games" list. Refresh the site and check again. I reported this a few days ago, but haven't gotten any feedback yet. No surprise this is causing confusion.

I see, if it is only a display bug, If this was the case then I think a display bug got nothing more to do then display of the game and doesnt affect your gameplay and your claimed about the site being laggy and make you lose money then asking for a refund is wrong

it is not because the site was laggy, it was because you hit mine on your first dug even with a 1 mine game you have the chance to hit the mine at the first dug, clearly it was not because of the site but rather of you being not lucky sir
actually you did not understand clearly , look what I said , the second screenshoot  show that " IF I HIT MINE ON MY FIRST DUG , THE RESULT MUST BE 1/22 BUT IN THIS CASE IT IS 0/22" , do you understand ? How can I lose when I could not hit any coordinates

Read post above yours
Activity: 1002
it is not because the site was laggy, it was because you hit mine on your first dug even with a 1 mine game you have the chance to hit the mine at the first dug, clearly it was not because of the site but rather of you being not lucky sir
actually you did not understand clearly , look what I said , the second screenshoot  show that " IF I HIT MINE ON MY FIRST DUG , THE RESULT MUST BE 1/22 BUT IN THIS CASE IT IS 0/22" , do you understand ? How can I lose when I could not hit any coordinates
Pages:
Jump to: