Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 30. (Read 80559 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Seems like I will have to turn the chatbox off to play haha.

You know how to do that? Please share! That would be amazing!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Seems like I will have to turn the chatbox off to play haha.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
What was the point of posting that, navaman? To show just how crappy the chat has gotten? The need for more mods? I think we all know that, but without an active admin what can we do?
It was posted only to prove how ridiculous this site is now, chat is pure thrash talk all the time, people are salty and abusive. But I guess it is to be expected when site is not longer moderated and only trolls left here to play and hate. That is sad because this site had potential.
diggit is nice minesweeper gambling site i like it's unique design but active Mod is much important to monitor spamming and abuse in chat, unfortunately there in no active Mod at diggit so all abuse in chat there. Admin must appoint some active Mod there for keep health running of diggit.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
What was the point of posting that, navaman? To show just how crappy the chat has gotten? The need for more mods? I think we all know that, but without an active admin what can we do?
It was posted only to prove how ridiculous this site is now, chat is pure thrash talk all the time, people are salty and abusive. But I guess it is to be expected when site is not longer moderated and only trolls left here to play and hate. That is sad because this site had potential.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Well lets give the owner a credit that he didn't ran away with the money if he doesn't already care about his site.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
I love the site, but I am really not a fan of the community. Feels like I'm in a group of immature teenagers in all honesty.

Overall though, it's a great playing experience when the chat box is off Smiley
The community overall is fine and there are decent people on the website except for when some assholes don't jump in.
Plus the admin cannot do anything about the community. Community is what you and me make and isn't in the control of the admin.

I would like to get a better experience with the mobile site cause its too heavy and becomes unresponsive a lot of times.

Community? the community are actually leaving the site in seek for another one, I remembered the day when this site was still new and crypto was still active on the site , I actually invested quite amount on the third days since its live, and after the fact that crypto seem to be "busy" and neglected the site, I divested my investment. This site got to much potential to be left neglected
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I love the site, but I am really not a fan of the community. Feels like I'm in a group of immature teenagers in all honesty.

The community overall is fine and there are decent people on the website except for when some assholes don't jump in.
Plus the admin cannot do anything about the community. Community is what you and me make and isn't in the control of the admin.

I would like to get a better experience with the mobile site cause its too heavy and becomes unresponsive a lot of times.
Activity: 574

Activity: 163
I'm bored.  What else can I say?  Here is another one.

Pat Buchanan is someone here in the U.S. that could be said to be on the far right in Europe.  I thought I would mention that in case readers aren't familiar with him.
Activity: 511

we need an active admin instead of mods, nothing is better than an admin actually talking with us on the chatbox, but the chatroom has gone crazy lately and I have lost my interest with diggit.io, hope admin can be more active  Undecided
I agree with you its one of the reasons I stopped playing there in the first place. Maybe these messages with in force better rules.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

we need an active admin instead of mods, nothing is better than an admin actually talking with us on the chatbox, but the chatroom has gone crazy lately and I have lost my interest with diggit.io, hope admin can be more active  Undecided
Activity: 132
Activity: 980
Merit: 260

Crpto and I make up over 800 BTC of the ~900 BTC bankroll. Neither of us are losing interest in the site.

It certainly feels as though crypto has. Its frustrating being in the dark about persistent issues present on a site that we are supposed to be putting money into.

why not withdraw your money their if he is not interested in working on the site. isn't that a sign to time to move on..

I would if I hadn't already lost it all  Roll Eyes

But I really want the site to succeed, it's been my favorite gambling site and I would hate to see it gone, but at the same time, I want it to remain as fun as it was before, which it doesn't seem to be doing
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Crpto and I make up over 800 BTC of the ~900 BTC bankroll. Neither of us are losing interest in the site.

It certainly feels as though crypto has. Its frustrating being in the dark about persistent issues present on a site that we are supposed to be putting money into.

why not withdraw your money their if he is not interested in working on the site. isn't that a sign to time to move on..

he is not actually saying it from investor based, he is actually saying that he played there regularly and since the owner seems to lost interest because of his silence , he also lost interest to the site
Activity: 602

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
#1 Diggit.io Investor

I dont see anyone doing scams openly on the screenshot except someone with same account transfering his coins? and there is actually no rules about rain farming, but if this keeps on going, this site will degenerate into a faucet site instead

Goodluck on applying to be a moderator, I've applied like months ago, even shoot PM to crypto, being ignored as if he doesnt need one, lets see what will he do now regarding this issue in the chatroom

I didn't mean to imply there was a scam on the screenshot just that they occur in chat.  I changed my mind.  I don't want to be moderator as my interest in  Diggit has declined a bit.  I can only handle so much poor communication skills in chat as well.

Lalala actually has 6 accounts.  One of the reasons I'm bored and people will be turned off is that they can't play the game when a Russian rain farmer is collecting half the rain.

Heh, you know it's gotten bad when nav is saying that he's losing interest in the site. Seriously though, he's one of the longest and most consistent people on the site, and he's completely right about it. It's sad to see it going down hill, I really used to enjoy going onto it a lot. But the lack of communication with Crypto and his seeming lack of interest in a site that has nearly 900BTC invested into it is definitely an issue. Hopefully this gets resolved, but for now, I don't see myself coming back to it.

I dont see anyone doing scams openly on the screenshot except someone with same account transfering his coins? and there is actually no rules about rain farming, but if this keeps on going, this site will degenerate into a faucet site instead

Goodluck on applying to be a moderator, I've applied like months ago, even shoot PM to crypto, being ignored as if he doesnt need one, lets see what will he do now regarding this issue in the chatroom

I didn't mean to imply there was a scam on the screenshot just that they occur in chat.  I changed my mind.  I don't want to be moderator as my interest in  Diggit has declined a bit.  I can only handle so much poor communication skills in chat as well.

Lalala actually has 6 accounts.  One of the reasons I'm bored and people will be turned off is that they can't play the game when a Russian rain farmer is collecting half the rain.

Heh, you know it's gotten bad when nav is saying that he's losing interest in the site. Seriously though, he's one of the longest and most consistent people on the site, and he's completely right about it. It's sad to see it going down hill, I really used to enjoy going onto it a lot. But the lack of communication with Crypto and his seeming lack of interest in a site that has nearly 900BTC invested into it is definitely an issue. Hopefully this gets resolved, but for now, I don't see myself coming back to it.

Pages:
Jump to: