Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1006. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
What's the point of mining with 1 GPU? How much do you get... 1 cent per day?

If you believe in the future of DGB, then the current value of it is not important.

I agree. I am waiting for a $1.00 or more valuation.

That will be pretty tough with 2million new coins per day.
Thats far far away.  Say 5 years maybe (i think more then that).  1% reduction a month is 12 % per year   that makes 60% less.  And i think when we see those numbers there will be a hardfork again.  
Not that it matters much to your statement, but 1% reduction per month is ~11.4% per year, over 5 years is ~45.3%
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I'm Embarrassed to be here
Even at 10 cents each in due time, if you hold 1mln, thats $100,000, @ 5 cents $50,000 , @ 2.5 cents $25,000 , @ 1.25 cents $12,500, not a bad risk reward for a multi-year hold..for minimal investment today. Of course you may not be able to sell all 1mln in one shot, that all depends on demand down the road..know one knows really, thats the fun of it all. I see forward progression with the Coin, the brand's goals & implementation of ideas... TBH thats good enough for me.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

If you believe in the future of DGB, then the current value of it is not important.

Thats far far away.  Say 5 years maybe (i think more then that).  1% reduction a month is 12 % per year   that makes 60% less.  And i think when we see those numbers there will be a hardfork again.  

Well I'll be rock hard, waiting.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Not to worry. The original source is always cited (in this case if you scroll down to the bottom of the post, you'll see it).

The idea is not to re-invent, but to consolidate and make pertinent digital currency information as less "techie" and the most accessible to the general public as possible.

I'm pretty sure I'm being misunderstood.

The document you have produced reads: "Taken from the most updated source available compiled from actual miner inputs: http://myriad.theblockexplorer.com/help.php".

Which is the same as

Taken from the old myriad configuration settings.
It's not a problem of attribution. Feel free to use the data as you see fit. Albeit it has never been stated, I'd assume it's public domain.

The problem is that your source is obsolete and has been obsolete for months.
The source you pointed to is not the official MYR configuration anymore and it is not being maintained AFAIK.
All the data was ported in gdocs so they effectively replace the old tables.

Thanks so much for that useful and instructive clarification. I had the misunderstanding that myriad.theblockexplorer.com was constantly being updated. I'll need to compare with their gdocs and update as needed. In any event, it's not going to be that "out-of-date" since the information in both places isn't that old to begin with, but whatever additional information that has been added and that hasn't gone into myriad.theblockexplorer.com will need to be incorporated into my post. Since I am trying to consolidate and update both at the same time, your pointing this out to me is a great help.

THANKS AGAIN!
Activity: 786

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I am with DigiByte from the beginning, and I am the one who made the Turkish translation and got 250k DGB, which was worth nearly 0.8 BTC at the time and BTC was worth $600 if not any higher.
At the time I thought it could be a coin like any other that comes and goes... But by knowing Jared each day, I understood that this coin is different. With some good marketing analysis, I sold the coins I own and bought, including that 250k but a very later time, where DGB dropped from 50s to 20s right away after the fork. It was a great decision I made and since then I started buying DGB and converted all my BTC into DGB Smiley Nearly all of it.... And when I turn back and see I have accumulated a lot of DGB, and to be honest even though the price was so cheap, when you hold that much amount of coin, you start to be extra cautious and start being afraid and investigate everything you can about Jared and DGB...

In the end, I have seen that Jared is a full-time working founder for DigiByte and in the last 2 months, as many of you may know, we have seen countless developments and new features for DGB. I have been with crypto for a few years and known a lot of founders and coins that come and go, but I have never seen such founder that works his ass off for his own coin.

Now, Jared is achieving his goal, introducing DGB and creating awareness of it to everybody in digital currency arena. I remember the time he was just giving away a lot of DGBs, and today I understand why he did that. Of course, we have to be cautious about those coins having a lot of premined with no developments, just empty promises... But here there is no premined left and Jared PROVED he is one of the top coin founders in the history of digital currencies. The key to success for DGB, as I observed, is Jared being honest and his great communication skills with community.

Today, I hold many DGBs, and I just sold a few of it, because greed is unnecessary, when DGB is 1k and further up, those people bought my coins will be happy. I would like to thank Jared and his team, also the DGB community who supports and buys DGB. I own a lot to Jared and his team and I will continue supporting them. When I completed my PhD in Software and Telecommunications Engineering, which is near the end, I will contribute to DGB development as much as I can as I have planned in my mind, and as a member of DGB.

Regards,
Activity: 672
Not to worry. The original source is always cited (in this case if you scroll down to the bottom of the post, you'll see it).

The idea is not to re-invent, but to consolidate and make pertinent digital currency information as less "techie" and the most accessible to the general public as possible.

I'm pretty sure I'm being misunderstood.

The document you have produced reads: "Taken from the most updated source available compiled from actual miner inputs: http://myriad.theblockexplorer.com/help.php".

Which is the same as

It's not a problem of attribution. Feel free to use the data as you see fit. Albeit it has never been stated, I'd assume it's public domain.

The problem is that your source is obsolete and has been obsolete for months.
The source you pointed to is not the official MYR configuration anymore and it is not being maintained AFAIK.
All the data was ported in gdocs so they effectively replace the old tables.
Activity: 434
Just as an FYI we also have the wiki for hardware configs. It's a bit lacking at the moment and I plan to flesh it out over the coming weeks with more articles aimed at both beginners and developers.

http://digibytewiki.com/index.php/Mining_hardware_comparison

If anyone would like to contribute just let me know.

why dont you just copy the rest?

http://myriad.theblockexplorer.com/help.php
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Activity: 750
Just as an FYI we also have the wiki for hardware configs. It's a bit lacking at the moment and I plan to flesh it out over the coming weeks with more articles aimed at both beginners and developers.

http://digibytewiki.com/index.php/Mining_hardware_comparison

If anyone would like to contribute just let me know.

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Jared, can you show us the map at 7:00 in this video? or can you show us a updated one if possible?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkWVD8MJlS0
thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Jared is working on something, I can smell it  Grin

Another run soon.
Activity: 414
I've minted DGB since early 2014. That was agood choice. Insane times of coinmarket.io
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Myriad transitioned to gdocs months ago.
GPU benchmarks
CPU benchmarks
ASIC benchmarks

Gdocs gives a few advancements, it's easier to manage and fully collaborative-oriented, implying your additions can be seen in real time as opposed to require a review.

Activity: 420
Merit: 260
The price is settling into a nice level before the next big launch. I used this lull to beef-up my holdings. Plan to keep for a long time. Cool
Activity: 672
Myriad transitioned to gdocs months ago.
GPU benchmarks
CPU benchmarks
ASIC benchmarks

Gdocs gives a few advancements, it's easier to manage and fully collaborative-oriented, implying your additions can be seen in real time as opposed to require a review.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Help please! How many gives r9 290 on the algorithm groestl and skein? What bat file? Thank's !

http://asistec-ti.com

FORUM > Mining - how you can mine 'em > Configurations > What Is the Best Configuration for the R9 Series?

Hope this helps.

You can comment your experience as well.  Cool

Nice HR, well done.
Jump to: