Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1007. (Read 3058816 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Help please! How many gives r9 290 on the algorithm groestl and skein? What bat file? Thank's !

http://asistec-ti.com

FORUM > Mining - how you can mine 'em > GPU Configurations > What Is the Best Configuration for the R9 Series?

Hope this helps.

You can comment your experience as well.  Cool

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
price is taking a breath. slowly going down.

It's stabilizing  Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Help please! How many gives r9 290 on the algorithm groestl and skein? What bat file? Thank's !
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I have a question about the Digihash pool.  Would it be possible to add some basic mining information to either the main page or the tab stats?  Stuff like: current difficulty, block information, and even next block reward.  There's no real rush.  It would be super to have direct access to this information (esp. difficulty) through the API.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Wow, up 800%.

Man, do I regret selling my DGB position. 

Seems this coin  is on the rise.

Get some while you can at these prices.

Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

Wow, up 800%.

Seems this coin  is on the rise.
Activity: 409
Merit: 252

Wow, up 800%.

Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Development! Cheesy

All these reasons
$250k Investment, EasyMiner, iOS Wallet, MultiSig, TipBot

Question please guys,

Is this pump aligned with development or great news that i have sadly missed?

Or is it just out of the blue people have started to pay attention to DigiByte?

It has got my attention either way but i am curious as always. 
Activity: 308
Question please guys,

Is this pump aligned with development or great news that i have sadly missed?

Or is it just out of the blue people have started to pay attention to DigiByte?

It has got my attention either way but i am curious as always. 
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
HR,
 Thanks as always buddy! Appreciate it!

YC

HR,
 I value your feedback and knowledge, so I thought I would ask. Do you see a retrace on the DGB charts?

YC

Very Short Term: bullish above 77, bearish below, and if it's bullish, that's all the pullback we should get.  Grin

Edit: This post had some other longer term horizontal support and resistance zones outlined that may also be of interest.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10317747

Very nice charts HR! 
May i ask,  your charts/financial knowledge does that comes from experience in your daytime job /  experience in wallstreet markets etc?
I sell jeans so my knowledge in this kind of things is not that big Tongue
Activity: 245
HR,
 I value your feedback and knowledge, so I thought I would ask. Do you see a retrace on the DGB charts?

YC

Very Short Term: bullish above 77, bearish below, and if it's bullish, that's all the pullback we should get.  Grin

Edit: This post had some other longer term horizontal support and resistance zones outlined that may also be of interest.

Hi HR, and others ... thanks for sharing your analysis here.  I'm wondering how you (generally) analyze the order book.  Do you view the majority of standing limit orders as absent traders?  Or, do you interpret them as active trading of options?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Very nice charts HR!  
May i ask,  your charts/financial knowledge does that comes from experience in your daytime job /  experience in wallstreet markets etc?

Once upon a time . . .

But now I'm a fairly normal kind of guy living a fairly normal kind of life . . .

Okay, fairly normal anyway.   Cheesy

I think i can count that as a yes  Cheesy

Now i remember something you sayd a while ago,   "been around the block twice" or something.
Anyway, Thnx for sharing your knowledge over here! Very appreciated.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Very nice charts HR! 
May i ask,  your charts/financial knowledge does that comes from experience in your daytime job /  experience in wallstreet markets etc?

Once upon a time . . .

But now I'm a fairly normal kind of guy living a fairly normal kind of life . . .

Okay, fairly normal anyway.   Cheesy

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
HR,

YC

Very nice charts HR! 
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Lol at Koontas and StonerStanley... Keep your beef in the appropriate threads or in PMs!

Also, I really wish I could've gotten my money out into DGB before this boom happened... I had 400 dollars set aside for it  Sad
Waiting for a direct and easy DGB and USD exchange... If only there was one in the works by the official DGB team.... *Wink, Wink*

But seriously, this is great and I can't wait for even better news to come Smiley It's good that I at least have some DGB built up already.

I agree and sorry i don't know what he do here guys, btw i feel sorry for you and i'm also looking for a direct exchange.

You're not sorry.  You're just a worthless troll.  Mods will delete your useless posts anyways.

Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Lol at Koontas and StonerStanley... Keep your beef in the appropriate threads or in PMs!

Also, I really wish I could've gotten my money out into DGB before this boom happened... I had 400 dollars set aside for it  Sad
Waiting for a direct and easy DGB and USD exchange... If only there was one in the works by the official DGB team.... *Wink, Wink*

But seriously, this is great and I can't wait for even better news to come Smiley It's good that I at least have some DGB built up already.

I agree and sorry i don't know what he do here guys, btw i feel sorry for you and i'm also looking for a direct exchange.
Activity: 285

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
good opportunity to pick up more DGB as we approach 80sat again. Set your buys and reap the rewards.
Jump to: