Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1009. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Digibytewhat time can trade bter, here are Chinese market ah   https://cn.bter.com Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Digibyte did contact bter.com to add them. I think  we see some intrest soon.
Maybe you can write a nice letter to them in Chinese  asking them to add Digibyte.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Digibytewhat time can trade bter, here are Chinese market ah   https://cn.bter.com Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 Please explain.

YC

HR,
 I value your feedback and knowledge, so I thought I would ask. Do you see a retrace on the DGB charts?

YC

Pushdown-Shakeout

Scare people to sell in the buyorders they have,, Large buy orders disapear when the price is pushed down to it. Hoping someone would panic dump into the lower buy orders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakeout
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
 Please explain.

YC

HR,
 I value your feedback and knowledge, so I thought I would ask. Do you see a retrace on the DGB charts?

YC

Pushdown-Shakeout
HR,

YC

Pushdown-Shakeout
Activity: 924
HR,

YC
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
I am getting mixed reports, whats the actual block reward now? 2410 or 2386?
Also why is block explorer listing all blocks as orphaned?

One of the block explorers has always done that. It sucks.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
I am getting mixed reports, whats the actual block reward now? 2410 or 2386?
Also why is block explorer listing all blocks as orphaned?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I got my digibytes may/june 2014 have 5.81 million sat on my wallet never been touched since they day i got them, only downside is i payed 45 satoshis but looking at it now i feel like it was worth it, no doubt that it will gain more popularity and price increases, people are just realising what this digital currency is all about, 2015 should be a real big one guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Request DigiByte, more request we have, more chance to get added on poloniex.
"Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin."

Request sent...This coin deserve top exchanges and polo is good too  Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Request DigiByte, more request we have, more chance to get added on poloniex.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Introducing ★★DigiHash Easy Miner★★ Beta v1.0
Note: This is beta software that gets smarter & adapts (learns mining configs & hardware profiles) as time goes on
Many card profiles & configs will not be in the system today, but with your help will be their very soon

What is DigiHash Easy Miner?

DigiHash Easy Miner is software designed to make mining DigiByte on Windows with a CPU & GPU as simple as:

1) Download

2) Install digihash.exe
3) Enter DGB address from wallet & start mining on DigiHash.co

Works with AMD & NVIDIA cards & CPU's

Our goal is to begin bringing in many new users through some of the marketing campaigns we are planning with this software. We want to make DigiByte mining as simple and as easy to do as possible for a beginner.

How does it work?

DigiHash auto-detects your computers hardware (AMD, NVIDIA, CPU) & then connects to a central server to download the appropriate mining software and references the appropriate configuration and begins mining. All with one click of a button.

For the first few days & weeks most configurations for miners will not be optimized in the initial miners database on the server as their is literally thousands of combinations for hardware.

This is where we can use your help!

We need people today to download the miner & run it even if it does not mine properly for your specific card type. This is the only way we can gather the unique hardware identifier for your specific mining hardware. This is done automatically in the background and sent to the server.

From their we can start matching configs with hardware ID's over the next few weeks.

Please email [email protected] with your specific card model & manufacturer, the mining software & version you have optimized & the config you are using that gets the best results. There will also be a trace ID displayed you can report to us so we can confirm your hardware ID and config with.

Once the config is in the database it will work for everyone and help out bring new miners on board.

We also will be releasing a Wiki later today where you can also submit hardware configurations.

Future Upgrade Plans
Support for Linux & Mac OSX
ASIC support
Auto tuning widget & manual controls for intensity, threads etc
Facelift

Remember this is a version 1 beta built entirely from the ground up for DigiByte. Be patient as it will get smarter as time goes on & a user will not have to keep downloading new versions.

Cheers!

Note: This software is not required, nor will it ever be required to mine DigiByte. This is simply a tool to make it easier for beginners.

How's this going for everyone? As you know, I'm working on the mining section of the asistec-ti forum, and the DigiHash Easy Miner for CPU mining is the natural starting point.

I'm getting an Access Denied error trying to use either skein or qubit or scrypt, and a 403 Forbidden error when trying to use the groestl algo.

Using cpuminer-multi, Version: 1.0.9 on a Pentium i3 laptop with Windows 7 SP1.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I see it happening, people need to understand where bitcoin started at and where it is now. Digibyte can do the exact same thing and the reason is because of the hard working DEV and his team.

If you guys are new to digibyte just get it no matter how small and you will not regret it.

Once the dev releases his new updates the price will continue to grow..

What you guys waiting for?

Wink

Check this out digibyte fans and express your love for digibyte.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=947000.20
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
The theoretical target is 1000 DGB to 1 BTC. That would be 100,000 satoshi.

What marketcap would Digibyte at?
[/quote]

1,000 times as much

This is my story
I sold 6 millions att 20
and bought three million att 90 yesterday
heh heh lol

This my story.. i don't buy anything, F**ck im lateeee  Cheesy

Are you serious dude? You are not late, far from it. For a short term profit, you have maybe right. But for the long term, DGB is enough cheap actually even if from december 2014 to february 2015 it gained 900%.

I'll always remember to people that 9 months ago, DGB value was around 250 satoshis! And the coin have the potential (in the long term) of probably 4x to 8x this value. Maybe more if Jared and the Digibyte team will make further improvment. Believe me, if I had some money to put again in DGB, i'll do it. But unfortunately I haven't Sad

The thing to keep in mind is : if you believe in DGB and its potential, you can easily buy some millions... and simply wait several months/years, because DGB can only grow up. This kind of quality in a digital currency is pretty rare and that's why supporters of DGB will be rewarded, soon or late.

Now, do what you want. But if you are patient enough... you'll probably not regret it. This is my 2 cents.

What marketcap would Digibyte at?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

I’ve started to populate the mining section of the new forum:

http://asistec-ti.com  "FORUM" > "Mining - how you can mine 'em" > "Hardware" > "What Do I Need to Mine with a GPU?"
I would just make the forum open exactly like any other web page. I find the current opening (in its own window) very invasive compared to normal workflow with modern browsers. Tabs shall be allowed.

You can avoid the automatic sizing achieved by the popup window by going directly to http://asistec-ti.com/forum/

The tabs not showing issue is Chrome specific. Firefox and IE both work properly. There's not a specs switch to force tabs that I'm aware of. I've done some quick searching on the subject and I've come up empty handed.  Sad

Thanks for the feedback, and if you have any useful information on the Chrome issue that you can point me to, that would be great!
Don't open the forum via javascript. Just set
Code:
However, in general it's bad behavior to decide as site operator which links should be opened in a new window and which not. Just avoid the 'target' attribute and the user can decide whether he opens the link in the current window (click) or in a new tab (scroll-wheel click or [CTRL]+Click or right click->"open in new tab").

Smiley

Perhaps I need to consider that more seriously, but if I were to do that, I'd probably just forget about opening a new window to begin with. My main reason for opening a new window is to try and get initial sizing that best fits each user's monitor resolution so I don't get content being "crunched" by too small of a window (mainly an issue with the FAQ, and less so with the forum). I know what you're saying, and it's not the most recommended thing to do. I'll keep weighing the pros and cons (and looking for another way to do the same thing). Thanks again. I really appreciate your input.

BTW, in order to avoid cluttering here on the DigiByte thread of BitCoinTalk, I've created a category on the forum called "Forum Tips" where everyone can post everything you've got on the subject (and any other subject for that matter) without filling this thread with unnecessary "OT".

Edit: Really, I should take advantage of the opportunity to promote Mozilla a little more: for those of us who are concerned about real privacy issues and believe that open source is the way to free ourselves from the prying eyes and invasive policies of the multinationals, Mozilla is definitely the way to go. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/tips/#

PRIVASY...LOOK AT THIS::http://blog.bittorrent.com/2014/12/10/project-maelstrom-the-internet-we-build-next/
legendary
Activity: 1484
It seems all going good here.. Hopefully some other exchanges will add dgb soon so people don't miss out this opportunity.  Smiley
DGB for the win  Cool
Have a good day everyone!!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
This is my story
I sold 6 millions att 20
heh heh lol

Are you serious dude? You are not late, far from it. For a short term profit, you have maybe right. But for the long term, DGB is enough cheap actually even if from december 2014 to february 2015 it gained 900%.

I'll always remember to people that 9 months ago, DGB value was around 250 satoshis! And the coin have the potential (in the long term) of probably 4x to 8x this value. Maybe more if Jared and the Digibyte team will make further improvment. Believe me, if I had some money to put again in DGB, i'll do it. But unfortunately I haven't Sad

The thing to keep in mind is : if you believe in DGB and its potential, you can easily buy some millions... and simply wait several months/years, because DGB can only grow up. This kind of quality in a digital currency is pretty rare and that's why supporters of DGB will be rewarded, soon or late.

Now, do what you want. But if you are patient enough... you'll probably not regret it. This is my 2 cents.

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

I'm trying to move some money around so I can put a few hundred K into DGB in the next 30 days..
Normally when I want to buy things, I wouldn't tell everybody in advance :p But anyway I'll do too Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This is my story
I sold 6 millions att 20
heh heh lol

couldn't have said it better

I'm not gonna lie. I'm not gonna tell people this is a shit coin and try and make them sell so I can get cheap coins. I'm pretty new to the whole bitcoin talk thing and there are alot of devious mofos out here. I'm trying to move some money around so I can put a few hundred K into DGB in the next 30 days..
Jump to: