Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1010. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
This is my story
I sold 6 millions att 20
and bought three million att 90 yesterday
heh heh lol

This my story.. i don't buy anything, F**ck im lateeee  Cheesy

Are you serious dude? You are not late, far from it. For a short term profit, you have maybe right. But for the long term, DGB is enough cheap actually even if from december 2014 to february 2015 it gained 900%.

I'll always remember to people that 9 months ago, DGB value was around 250 satoshis! And the coin have the potential (in the long term) of probably 4x to 8x this value. Maybe more if Jared and the Digibyte team will make further improvment. Believe me, if I had some money to put again in DGB, i'll do it. But unfortunately I haven't Sad

The thing to keep in mind is : if you believe in DGB and its potential, you can easily buy some millions... and simply wait several months/years, because DGB can only grow up. This kind of quality in a digital currency is pretty rare and that's why supporters of DGB will be rewarded, soon or late.

Now, do what you want. But if you are patient enough... you'll probably not regret it. This is my 2 cents.
couldn't have said it better
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
This is my story
I sold 6 millions att 20
heh heh lol

Are you serious dude? You are not late, far from it. For a short term profit, you have maybe right. But for the long term, DGB is enough cheap actually even if from december 2014 to february 2015 it gained 900%.

I'll always remember to people that 9 months ago, DGB value was around 250 satoshis! And the coin have the potential (in the long term) of probably 4x to 8x this value. Maybe more if Jared and the Digibyte team will make further improvment. Believe me, if I had some money to put again in DGB, i'll do it. But unfortunately I haven't Sad

The thing to keep in mind is : if you believe in DGB and its potential, you can easily buy some millions... and simply wait several months/years, because DGB can only grow up. This kind of quality in a digital currency is pretty rare and that's why supporters of DGB will be rewarded, soon or late.

Now, do what you want. But if you are patient enough... you'll probably not regret it. This is my 2 cents.
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
This is my story
I sold 6 millions att 20
heh heh lol

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Introducing ★★DigiHash Easy Miner★★ Beta v1.0
Note: This is beta software that gets smarter & adapts (learns mining configs & hardware profiles) as time goes on
Many card profiles & configs will not be in the system today, but with your help will be their very soon

What is DigiHash Easy Miner?

DigiHash Easy Miner is software designed to make mining DigiByte on Windows with a CPU & GPU as simple as:

1) Download
]
2) Install digihash.exe
3) Enter DGB address from wallet & start mining on DigiHash.co

Works with AMD & NVIDIA cards & CPU's

Our goal is to begin bringing in many new users through some of the marketing campaigns we are planning with this software. We want to make DigiByte mining as simple and as easy to do as possible for a beginner.

How does it work?

DigiHash auto-detects your computers hardware (AMD, NVIDIA, CPU) & then connects to a central server to download the appropriate mining software and references the appropriate configuration and begins mining. All with one click of a button.

For the first few days & weeks most configurations for miners will not be optimized in the initial miners database on the server as their is literally thousands of combinations for hardware.

This is where we can use your help!

We need people today to download the miner & run it even if it does not mine properly for your specific card type. This is the only way we can gather the unique hardware identifier for your specific mining hardware. This is done automatically in the background and sent to the server.

From their we can start matching configs with hardware ID's over the next few weeks.

Please email [email protected] with your specific card model & manufacturer, the mining software & version you have optimized & the config you are using that gets the best results. There will also be a trace ID displayed you can report to us so we can confirm your hardware ID and config with.

Once the config is in the database it will work for everyone and help out bring new miners on board.

We also will be releasing a Wiki later today where you can also submit hardware configurations.

Future Upgrade Plans
Support for Linux & Mac OSX
ASIC support
Auto tuning widget & manual controls for intensity, threads etc
Facelift

Remember this is a version 1 beta built entirely from the ground up for DigiByte. Be patient as it will get smarter as time goes on & a user will not have to keep downloading new versions.

Cheers!

Note: This software is not required, nor will it ever be required to mine DigiByte. This is simply a tool to make it easier for beginners.

the miner is not working on xp
The .NET Framework 4.5 is not supported on this operating system.

Not much to be done about that. I would seriously consider upgrading to a newer release of windows as you are open to ALOT of vunerabilities. Microsoft has dropped support for Windows XP and as such you will start to find more and more software that is incompatible.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a bit of help with the cryptsy API & hoping someone can help Smiley

I am able to retrieve single markets and display but am stumped on how to display multiple markets on a webpage.
Can someone PM me the code to make this happen?

Thanks so much
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Looks like soon the floor will be 100 sats. The price keeps slow but solid uptrend, which is good if compared with recent price spike.
when the buy orders become solid the dump will be hard..
which I wish, because I want to buy the more I can..

Pump and dumping is honestly just dumb. The majority of time it simply doesn't work. If there is no reason to hype most people realise it.
they do realize it. but all are here for profit.
is people who trading forex caring about the people they affect? I don't think so..
markets can make you a king or throw you in a shithole or both.. Cheesy
brutal stuff!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Looks like soon the floor will be 100 sats. The price keeps slow but solid uptrend, which is good if compared with recent price spike.
when the buy orders become solid the dump will be hard..
which I wish, because I want to buy the more I can..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

I’ve started to populate the mining section of the new forum:

http://asistec-ti.com  "FORUM" > "Mining - how you can mine 'em" > "Hardware" > "What Do I Need to Mine with a GPU?"
I would just make the forum open exactly like any other web page. I find the current opening (in its own window) very invasive compared to normal workflow with modern browsers. Tabs shall be allowed.

You can avoid the automatic sizing achieved by the popup window by going directly to http://asistec-ti.com/forum/

The tabs not showing issue is Chrome specific. Firefox and IE both work properly. There's not a specs switch to force tabs that I'm aware of. I've done some quick searching on the subject and I've come up empty handed.  Sad

Thanks for the feedback, and if you have any useful information on the Chrome issue that you can point me to, that would be great!
Don't open the forum via javascript. Just set
Code:
However, in general it's bad behavior to decide as site operator which links should be opened in a new window and which not. Just avoid the 'target' attribute and the user can decide whether he opens the link in the current window (click) or in a new tab (scroll-wheel click or [CTRL]+Click or right click->"open in new tab").

Smiley

Perhaps I need to consider that more seriously, but if I were to do that, I'd probably just forget about opening a new window to begin with. My main reason for opening a new window is to try and get initial sizing that best fits each user's monitor resolution so I don't get content being "crunched" by too small of a window (mainly an issue with the FAQ, and less so with the forum). I know what you're saying, and it's not the most recommended thing to do. I'll keep weighing the pros and cons (and looking for another way to do the same thing). Thanks again. I really appreciate your input.

BTW, in order to avoid cluttering here on the DigiByte thread of BitCoinTalk, I've created a category on the forum called "Forum Tips" where everyone can post everything you've got on the subject (and any other subject for that matter) without filling this thread with unnecessary "OT".

Edit: Really, I should take advantage of the opportunity to promote Mozilla a little more: for those of us who are concerned about real privacy issues and believe that open source is the way to free ourselves from the prying eyes and invasive policies of the multinationals, Mozilla is definitely the way to go. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/tips/#

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

I remember when I first started with digital currencies.  I remember the excitement and hope when I set up my first mining rig and downloaded my first wallet.  I remember the heady joy the first time I received a few coins, sent them, and exchanged them.  I felt like there were endless possibilities.  But, over the years that excitement was tempered by time and experience.  Digibyte is the first project in a long time that has sparked the same interest, excitement, and hope that I had at the beginning.  But, now, it’s an excitement that comes from experience.  Good work you guys.  Keep it up.  We all started doing this because we believe in the future of digital currencies.  Digibyte has reminded me why.  I firmly believe DGB is a fantastic coin with endless possibilities over the next few years.

My experience and sentiments exactly! Couldn't have said it better!

. . . it's also great to hear that asistec-ti is something that you consider to be of value to you, and I look forward to hearing from you over there if you ever wish to chime in.

Activity: 984

http://asistec-ti.com  "FORUM" > "Mining - how you can mine 'em" > "Hardware" > "What Do I Need to Mine with a GPU?"
I would just make the forum open exactly like any other web page. I find the current opening (in its own window) very invasive compared to normal workflow with modern browsers. Tabs shall be allowed.

You can avoid the automatic sizing achieved by the popup window by going directly to http://asistec-ti.com/forum/

The tabs not showing issue is Chrome specific. Firefox and IE both work properly. There's not a specs switch to force tabs that I'm aware of. I've done some quick searching on the subject and I've come up empty handed.  Sad

Thanks for the feedback, and if you have any useful information on the Chrome issue that you can point me to, that would be great!
Don't open the forum via javascript. Just set
Code:
However, in general it's bad behavior to decide as site operator which links should be opened in a new window and which not. Just avoid the 'target' attribute and the user can decide whether he opens the link in the current window (click) or in a new tab (scroll-wheel click or [CTRL]+Click or right click->"open in new tab").

Smiley
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Activity: 924
Thanks for sharing! Your story is inspiring to many and your knowledge and feedback is welcomed here! DGB is on the slow and steady path to being a leader. Professionalism defines this digital currency!

YC

Hi Everyone,

So this is my very first post in Bitcointalk.  I’ve been mining, trading, and supporting digital currency for a couple of years.  I follow the discussions here in Bitcointalk.  But, I’ve never had either the desire or interest to join in the conversation - until now.

I want to respond to a couple of trends in comments that I’ve seen in this Digibyte discussion over the past few days.  But, first, I want to extend my compliments to Jared and everyone else at Digibyte. 

I stumbled on DGB late in 2014 around the time of the news of the investment in November/December. Since then, I’ve moved nearly all my mining and assets into DGB.  And, I’m not going anywhere.

As we see the new blockchain 2.0 tech coming online, and the steady stream of venture capital pouring into digital currency, we’re also going to see pressure on altcoins to establish professional management infrastructure, development, and applications.  Based on my analysis, DGB is perfectly positioned to grow into a market leader in the coming years.

There have been some recent comments in this discussion about mining and trading that seem to me to be a bit misplaced.

First a comment about the people mining and dumping coins: the data doesn’t fully support the argument.  If you look at the mining rewards generated on a daily basis, and the average exchange volume, it’s pretty clear that people aren’t dumping all their mined coins onto the market.  Obviously, some people sell to cover mining costs.  Some people don’t.  I mine just over a million DGB a month.  I’ve never sold or exchanged any of them and I have no plans to do so.  In fact, in addition to covering the out of pocket expense of mining, I’m supplementing my mining rewards with monthly DGB purchases.

My other comment relates to all the white noise surrounding speculation and day-traders (the “pump-and-dump” discussion that plagues digital currencies broadly).  Sure, I’m happy to acknowledge that day-trading can be profitable.  That’s especially true if you have access to trading bots and the time and expertise to analyze short-term market trends.  But, it’s all just speculation.  It’s not investment, and it really doesn’t make any difference in the long-term price.  I made the decision to invest in DGB because I believe that the coin will be significantly higher in value 18 months from today -  and 36 months from today.  Between now and then, there will be ups and downs.  There’s no reason to think about temporary price fluctuation unless you think about your assets as temporary assets.

One final individual response.  HR, I think the work you’re doing with asistec-ti is really great and interesting.  I’m going to follow that work closely.

I remember when I first started with digital currencies.  I remember the excitement and hope when I set up my first mining rig and downloaded my first wallet.  I remember the heady joy the first time I received a few coins, sent them, and exchanged them.  I felt like there were endless possibilities.  But, over the years that excitement was tempered by time and experience.  Digibyte is the first project in a long time that has sparked the same interest, excitement, and hope that I had at the beginning.  But, now, it’s an excitement that comes from experience.  Good work you guys.  Keep it up.  We all started doing this because we believe in the future of digital currencies.  Digibyte has reminded me why.  I firmly believe DGB is a fantastic coin with endless possibilities over the next few years.

Apologies if you don’t like long posts.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Hi Everyone,

So this is my very first post in Bitcointalk.  I’ve been mining, trading, and supporting digital currency for a couple of years.  I follow the discussions here in Bitcointalk.  But, I’ve never had either the desire or interest to join in the conversation - until now.

I want to respond to a couple of trends in comments that I’ve seen in this Digibyte discussion over the past few days.  But, first, I want to extend my compliments to Jared and everyone else at Digibyte.  

I stumbled on DGB late in 2014 around the time of the news of the investment in November/December. Since then, I’ve moved nearly all my mining and assets into DGB.  And, I’m not going anywhere.

As we see the new blockchain 2.0 tech coming online, and the steady stream of venture capital pouring into digital currency, we’re also going to see pressure on altcoins to establish professional management infrastructure, development, and applications.  Based on my analysis, DGB is perfectly positioned to grow into a market leader in the coming years.

There have been some recent comments in this discussion about mining and trading that seem to me to be a bit misplaced.

First a comment about the people mining and dumping coins: the data doesn’t fully support the argument.  If you look at the mining rewards generated on a daily basis, and the average exchange volume, it’s pretty clear that people aren’t dumping all their mined coins onto the market.  Obviously, some people sell to cover mining costs.  Some people don’t.  I mine just over a million DGB a month.  I’ve never sold or exchanged any of them and I have no plans to do so.  In fact, in addition to covering the out of pocket expense of mining, I’m supplementing my mining rewards with monthly DGB purchases.

My other comment relates to all the white noise surrounding speculation and day-traders (the “pump-and-dump” discussion that plagues digital currencies broadly).  Sure, I’m happy to acknowledge that day-trading can be profitable.  That’s especially true if you have access to trading bots and the time and expertise to analyze short-term market trends.  But, it’s all just speculation.  It’s not investment, and it really doesn’t make any difference in the long-term price.  I made the decision to invest in DGB because I believe that the coin will be significantly higher in value 18 months from today -  and 36 months from today.  Between now and then, there will be ups and downs.  There’s no reason to think about temporary price fluctuation unless you think about your assets as temporary assets.

One final individual response.  HR, I think the work you’re doing with asistec-ti is really great and interesting.  I’m going to follow that work closely.

I remember when I first started with digital currencies.  I remember the excitement and hope when I set up my first mining rig and downloaded my first wallet.  I remember the heady joy the first time I received a few coins, sent them, and exchanged them.  I felt like there were endless possibilities.  But, over the years that excitement was tempered by time and experience.  Digibyte is the first project in a long time that has sparked the same interest, excitement, and hope that I had at the beginning.  But, now, it’s an excitement that comes from experience.  Good work you guys.  Keep it up.  We all started doing this because we believe in the future of digital currencies.  Digibyte has reminded me why.  I firmly believe DGB is a fantastic coin with endless possibilities over the next few years.

I really enjoyed reading your post and thank you for that, also welcome here to BCT forum. I really think people like you-minded can contribute a lot to Digital currencies and particularly to DGB.
Having you on board is my pleasure, please write more here, I will be first to read and enjoy the lovely stories of yours. Cheers.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
This is my story
I sold 6 millions att 20
heh heh lol

This is my story :
I mined 2.3 millions since the beginning of Digibyte.
I expected to buy some millions more but haven't any money during the end of the year 2014.
I'll not sell any DGB at less than 700 satoshis... I'm here for the long haul, and this cap of 700 sat sounds realistic, even if i'll have to wait few months/years for it.

heh heh
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This is my story
I sold 6 millions att 20
heh heh lol

I feel your pain. I've had that unfortunate experience in years past  Angry
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone,

So this is my very first post in Bitcointalk.  I’ve been mining, trading, and supporting digital currency for a couple of years.  I follow the discussions here in Bitcointalk.  But, I’ve never had either the desire or interest to join in the conversation - until now.

I want to respond to a couple of trends in comments that I’ve seen in this Digibyte discussion over the past few days.  But, first, I want to extend my compliments to Jared and everyone else at Digibyte. 

I stumbled on DGB late in 2014 around the time of the news of the investment in November/December. Since then, I’ve moved nearly all my mining and assets into DGB.  And, I’m not going anywhere.

As we see the new blockchain 2.0 tech coming online, and the steady stream of venture capital pouring into digital currency, we’re also going to see pressure on altcoins to establish professional management infrastructure, development, and applications.  Based on my analysis, DGB is perfectly positioned to grow into a market leader in the coming years.

First a comment about the people mining and dumping coins: the data doesn’t fully support the argument.  If you look at the mining rewards generated on a daily basis, and the average exchange volume, it’s pretty clear that people aren’t dumping all their mined coins onto the market.  Obviously, some people sell to cover mining costs.  Some people don’t.  I mine just over a million DGB a month.  I’ve never sold or exchanged any of them and I have no plans to do so.  In fact, in addition to covering the out of pocket expense of mining, I’m supplementing my mining rewards with monthly DGB purchases.

My other comment relates to all the white noise surrounding speculation and day-traders (the “pump-and-dump” discussion that plagues digital currencies broadly).  Sure, I’m happy to acknowledge that day-trading can be profitable.  That’s especially true if you have access to trading bots and the time and expertise to analyze short-term market trends.  But, it’s all just speculation.  It’s not investment, and it really doesn’t make any difference in the long-term price.  I made the decision to invest in DGB because I believe that the coin will be significantly higher in value 18 months from today -  and 36 months from today.  Between now and then, there will be ups and downs.  There’s no reason to think about temporary price fluctuation unless you think about your assets as temporary assets.

One final individual response.  HR, I think the work you’re doing with asistec-ti is really great and interesting.  I’m going to follow that work closely.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
This is my story
I sold 6 millions att 20
heh heh lol
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Yeah, that richlist is something I want for a while too. I asked a couple of guys, but they didn't bother to reply...

I think that that's a pretty important feature of a blockexplorer. (+ it's nice to be in the top 10 Cheesy ).

It does not even prove anything, I may have 500m DGB but I can divide it into 10 different DGB wallet of 50m DGB each... !
Jump to: