Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1012. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I'd rather see DigiByte on Bter. Although I don't really like that exchange, the Chinese have lots of BTC to trade with Smiley

Today we officially reached out to every exchange in the digital currency sphere. Including Coinbase, Bitstamp and even PayPal. We will see what comes of it Smiley

Cool  Great move Jared.
I think you guys are in the fase of finalizing things you are working on for months.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
I'd rather see DigiByte on Bter. Although I don't really like that exchange, the Chinese have lots of BTC to trade with Smiley

Today we officially reached out to every exchange in the digital currency sphere. Including Coinbase, Bitstamp and even PayPal. We will see what comes of it Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
We need better buy support on cryptsy Tongue
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
We passed 2000 spins on DGBspin.com !
Try your luck to win more dgb, you can start playing with 0.1 dgb, have fun  Wink.

No thanks. Not giving my DGB to anyone.
Activity: 335
We passed 2000 spins on DGBspin.com !
Try your luck to win more dgb, you can start playing with 0.1 dgb, have fun  Wink.
At the current price the daily mined DGB have a value of ~6BTC. Many of the miners will hold, some will sell. Also, production decreases 1% per month.
But as long as the volume stays high the daily mined DGB don't have any impact at the market.
Agreed!   And i think that in the near future there will be more platforms/apps etc  where digibyte will be used and mined and hold.

Jared got it covered, im 100% sure about it.   He is like hannibal smith from The A-Team and in a couple of months we can all say,  I love it when a plan comes together Cool
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
At the current price the daily mined DGB have a value of ~6BTC. Many of the miners will hold, some will sell. Also, production decreases 1% per month.
But as long as the volume stays high the daily mined DGB don't have any impact at the market.
Been watching the market for a bit now. Funny how there is one person that constantly rearranges his Bitcoin in the buy orders.
I think someone is trying to do another pump and dump again. Don't fall for the fake hype. DigiByte needs a slow and steady growth. (Even think prices are way too high right now still.)

Might be too high but I just bought another 55,000+ shares for about $11.00. Still a bargain for long term hold.

Agreed. Problem I have with DigiByte though is that mining creates a constant downwards pressure on the market, and I'm not sure how this will influence the coin in the long future.

You have a problem with Digibyte because of the miners is it this just a bad day for you or new in crypto?
Here you can talk all day long complaning miners Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.8640

Actually I'm having a fantastic day. Back to the point though. The fact that DigiByte is multi-algo is really great, because it makes it a lot more difficult to do a 51% attack. My personal problem with mining is just that it is an energy-hungry process AND that miners usually sell their mined coins immediately to recuperate the costs. (Less so with Digishield, but the problem still persists) Which creates a constant downwards force on the currency. Also another problem mining has is that eventually specific hardware will be released for different algorithms, so mining becomes only profitable for a few. In turn that makes the network more centralised.

Yes correct, but the best thing you can do with miners&dumpers is dump with them and place a new buy wall Wink
These peoples give you nice profits Smiley
Been watching the market for a bit now. Funny how there is one person that constantly rearranges his Bitcoin in the buy orders.
I think someone is trying to do another pump and dump again. Don't fall for the fake hype. DigiByte needs a slow and steady growth. (Even think prices are way too high right now still.)

Might be too high but I just bought another 55,000+ shares for about $11.00. Still a bargain for long term hold.

Agreed. Problem I have with DigiByte though is that mining creates a constant downwards pressure on the market, and I'm not sure how this will influence the coin in the long future.

You have a problem with Digibyte because of the miners is it this just a bad day for you or new in crypto?
Here you can talk all day long complaning miners Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.8640
Goooooood morning
We are on top YEAH enjoy the ride on the top!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Activity: 432
Lets keep reaching out to Poloniex to get DGB added: https://poloniex.com/
they dont have voting there right?
legendary
Lets keep reaching out to Poloniex to get DGB added: https://poloniex.com/
legendary
I have some suggestions for the Digibyte.Co website. I am trying to bring some big time investment on board however the people I am working with are not familiar with Bitcoin or Digibyte. It would be nice if the Digibyte website had some more intro videos of new comers to digital money in general. I think many people will adopt Digibyte before they know about Bitcoin. That is already the case with my investors and they don't even know anything about digital currencies. Anyways my point is I think we should keep the momentum up and create some high quality videos for Digibyte.

I think this is important, but is being missed due to increasing price talk, so I thought I would quote it

thanks for that. hopefully others can expand on this as well.
We can use help on the website for sure! Is anyone here a Drupal expert and have ideas for this?

Also if someone has some good text we can add please send it to us.
Activity: 224
I have some suggestions for the Digibyte.Co website. I am trying to bring some big time investment on board however the people I am working with are not familiar with Bitcoin or Digibyte. It would be nice if the Digibyte website had some more intro videos of new comers to digital money in general. I think many people will adopt Digibyte before they know about Bitcoin. That is already the case with my investors and they don't even know anything about digital currencies. Anyways my point is I think we should keep the momentum up and create some high quality videos for Digibyte.

I think this is important, but is being missed due to increasing price talk, so I thought I would quote it

thanks for that. hopefully others can expand on this as well.
Activity: 224
the first time i heard about "Digibyte" was some person saying that he/she was going to mine Digibyte alongside with Dogecoin. i was at some Dogecoin online chat website. It was around Jan/Feb 2014. If not for that person, i wonder if i would have ever found out about Digibyte at all.

man...

The world works in wondrous ways..you were meant to find Digibyte. Take full advantage of this opportunity in your life my friend. Capitalize on it. I feel bad for my friends/family that I have tried to convince to invest and still wont. They think all this digital money stuff is a "joke"...its not their fault though. We all see the world in a different way than most people. That's what makes us who we are. That is why we are all here.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
the first time i heard about "Digibyte" was some person saying that he/she was going to mine Digibyte alongside with Dogecoin. i was at some Dogecoin online chat website. It was around Jan/Feb 2014. If not for that person, i wonder if i would have ever found out about Digibyte at all.

man...
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I have been holding DGB for a long time. Price can only rise. Dev is a cool guy.
Jump to: