Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1013. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
the train stopped,wait for important leader,next station 200sat, Grin
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I have some suggestions for the Digibyte.Co website. I am trying to bring some big time investment on board however the people I am working with are not familiar with Bitcoin or Digibyte. It would be nice if the Digibyte website had some more intro videos of new comers to digital money in general. I think many people will adopt Digibyte before they know about Bitcoin. That is already the case with my investors and they don't even know anything about digital currencies. Anyways my point is I think we should keep the momentum up and create some high quality videos for Digibyte.

I think this is important, but is being missed due to increasing price talk, so I thought I would quote it

Agreed and i think there is being worked on with the marketing platform in mind.
Would love to hear a update whats up with that and what the plans are.
Also curious about your investors.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

So, let me get this right. I've got gold from around $200 an ounce and I should sell now at $1200 in the interest of making gold ownership more widespread?

What makes something more widespread is when people buy it on a widespread basis at whatever price it's at, regardless.

Am I to play good Samaritan selling in order to help someone else out? I think giving some of your profits to Doctors Without Borders would be much more interesting.

You are a senior person in this community and I respect that. Digibyte is angling for a merchant solution, I am just being devils advocate to remind everyone that if there aren't sellers then there aren't buyers. 200 BTC trading on Cryptsy is impressive and has likely attracted a lot of people who are in it for just profit.

Giving your wealth to charities is commendable, perhaps establish a DGB fund for your charity now and get a news article out of it. What if Doctors without borders were also giving DGB out to their patients.

Anyway it's a great community and I wish you well.

Don't get me wrong and don't miss my point: there are always going to be sellers - and always just enough to meet buying demand - it's simply a matter of price.

Everybody has their price.  Wink

And there's no need to be charitable. None what-so-ever.

I say, be as greedy as you like. You deserve it for having supported DGB when no-one else would!

Hoard it all you like and make buyers pay up for what you think it's worth.

The next 14 days will be a wild ride. Talk to you guys in a bit.

Why the next 14 days?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The next 14 days will be a wild ride. Talk to you guys in a bit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
It is good to see all the naysayers left the building Cool

what is the cap of digibytes how many will be created ?

21 billion DigiBytes will be created over 21 years.

Oh  shit that is a lot of zeros ...it is like brother of doge coin. Maybe going to be endless infinity pumping dumping and buying back Huh Huh
Lots of zero's but also spread out over quite a long time. I do not understand what your last question means though. Everything in life is a pump and dump. The only thing that determines how unhealthy the dumps are is organization.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250

So, let me get this right. I've got gold from around $200 an ounce and I should sell now at $1200 in the interest of making gold ownership more widespread?

What makes something more widespread is when people buy it on a widespread basis at whatever price it's at, regardless.

Am I to play good Samaritan selling in order to help someone else out? I think giving some of your profits to Doctors Without Borders would be much more interesting.

You are a senior person in this community and I respect that. Digibyte is angling for a merchant solution, I am just being devils advocate to remind everyone that if there aren't sellers then there aren't buyers. 200 BTC trading on Cryptsy is impressive and has likely attracted a lot of people who are in it for just profit.

Giving your wealth to charities is commendable, perhaps establish a DGB fund for your charity now and get a news article out of it. What if Doctors without borders were also giving DGB out to their patients.

Anyway it's a great community and I wish you well.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Holding is great way to increase the price but be careful you don't end up with the wrong mindset. This coin is about merchants and trading, if everyone just holds because they expect another 10% gain, then another 20% and so on, you won't have the liquidity in the market for the merchants.

Promote spending habits early, don't encourage hoarding because it'll have negative affects on the coin in the future. And no I'm not suggesting dumping to lower the price I'm saying be ready to spend those coins when the time comes, regardless of the price and future predictions.

Remember the 10,000 BTC pizza? Back then it was just a $25 purchase. Are you prepared to spend 100K DGB on a pizza? If not it's going to be a long road ahead.

Don't encourage hoarding, encourage distribution.

Good points there.

If anyone doesn't want to spend their dgb, why not just market buy dgb to the value of the item and immediately purchase it? Like the btc pizza, they could have bought 10000 more btc before, or very soon after and kept their btc they wanted to save.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Holding is great way to increase the price but be careful you don't end up with the wrong mindset. This coin is about merchants and trading, if everyone just holds because they expect another 10% gain, then another 20% and so on, you won't have the liquidity in the market for the merchants.

Promote spending habits early, don't encourage hoarding because it'll have negative affects on the coin in the future. And no I'm not suggesting dumping to lower the price I'm saying be ready to spend those coins when the time comes, regardless of the price and future predictions.

Remember the 10,000 BTC pizza? Back then it was just a $25 purchase. Are you prepared to spend 100K DGB on a pizza? If not it's going to be a long road ahead.

And thats why i'm in Digibyte as a community member and as a merchant.
A part of my investment will also be used for promoting and using Digibyte in my retail store and webshop.
Activity: 493

legendary
Activity: 1232
My advice: look at GuldenCoin in around end of August. Situation is very much the same or DGB now.
Activity: 383
about 6 btc untill 150 sat, wtf guys! HOLD HOLD

24hralttrade, just a idea: Maybe we can do some kind of dgb (investor) day in Holland in the near future? And talk about the possibilities for dgb in Holland? (i mean how mutch dutch dgb holders are here?)

That would be a awesome idea!  Will get back at it!

I think about 7 on this forum,  And i have 8 friends invested in DGB,, they bought  under 15 sat when i tipped them.
They are smilling from ear to ear atm  Grin

When you think about how the number of people who really know anything at all about digital currencies to begin with is so terribly small, it engulfs the mind to consider just what might happen if the number of DGB holders went from the 100's to the 1,000's, or the 10,000's, or the millions.

Aren't millions are objective?

Comptemplating that eventuality can boggle the mind.    Smiley

Definitely, distribution is good for the future of DGB.
If you have not really sold much, you are good.
If you have sold over 100, you bad for now, until you buy back Smiley

A news may arise saying "DGB is @ OKCoin" at any minute while you are sleeping and you have sold all of them, thinking that you have made a great profit and waken up the price is 700 SAT already Smiley
That day is a shit day for you with a lot of regrets "WHY THE FU.. I SOLD ALL???". So buy if you dont want to regret, and hold on tight! lol

Cheers.

Of course OK Coin will add DGB. There is already a DGB office in Shanghai! Smiley They are finalizing the details but my guess is that DGB will be added by Spring 2015.
Activity: 528
Guys, I'm pissed at dgb right now.  I was looking to buy more in the 20s, 30s, and 40s, but the price went up too damn fast!

On a side note, my wallet is stuck at 4 weeks behind (8 active connections), any ideas?  I just re-downloaded the client to make sure I'm on the latest and it didn't help.
Windows or OS X? Need to -reindex or -rescan from command line

Why would I need to reindex the chain?

-reindex is just a safe place to start when  sync or  wallet in general goes a bit weird ,,,, however I would still backup roaming first
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

24hralttrade, just a idea: Maybe we can do some kind of dgb (investor) day in Holland in the near future? And talk about the possibilities for dgb in Holland? (i mean how mutch dutch dgb holders are here?)

I think about 7 on this forum,  And i have 8 friends invested in DGB,, they bought  under 15 sat when i tipped them.

When you think about how the number of people who really know anything at all about digital currencies to begin with is so terribly small, it engulfs the mind to consider just what might happen if the number of DGB holders went from the 100's to the 1,000's, or the 10,000's, or the millions.

Aren't millions are objective?

Definitely, distribution is good for the future of DGB.
If you have not really sold much, you are good.
If you have sold over 100, you bad for now, until you buy back Smiley

A news may arise saying "DGB is @ OKCoin" at any minute while you are sleeping and you have sold all of them, thinking that you have made a great profit and waken up the price is 700 SAT already Smiley
That day is a shit day for you with a lot of regrets "WHY THE FU.. I SOLD ALL???". So buy if you dont want to regret, and hold on tight! lol

Cheers.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Aren't millions our objective?

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Holy shit! 250+ btc volume !! looks good haha Grin
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
DGB is worth much more than 200sat, if you have your lesson from previous coins, nobody should dump no coins until 500 sat, otherwise they will lose and try buying back at higher price Smiley

Juicy prices, but I am on hold to 500 sat Smiley Anybody with me? Even if you sold, we are still heading to 500, so why sell ? Smiley
I dont like giving targets but it seems it is Cheesy

That's more or less my initial target for my first profit taking (10% maximum that will cover all costs - purchased and mined, hardware included - for the remaining 90%). I've moved it up from my initial 200 sat I spoke about a couple of months ago.

Yeah, I've got orders in around that number.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
although I love seeing my dgb appreciate I kind of miss sub 20sats where I bought most of mine.
* CryptoJohn wants a few more million dgb Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Do digibytes or bitcoins take up space or have a size to them....for example if I wanted to store a billion btc or dgb on a offline device do the bitcoins or dgbs take up space?? if so how many bitcoins/dgb = 1 mb? if that is the case shit is gonna get real interesting in the future..

No, cryptocoins only exist in the blockchain. Your offline wallet is the private key to access those coins. You can store many in a flash drive or print them on a piece of paper with a QR code.
Jump to: