Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1014. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I thought you only had to store your private keys in the wallet.dat so it should only be a few kb if that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Do digibytes or bitcoins take up space or have a size to them....for example if I wanted to store a billion btc or dgb on a offline device do the bitcoins or dgbs take up space?? if so how many bitcoins/dgb = 1 mb? if that is the case shit is gonna get real interesting in the future..

It's "just" numbers,, so i doubt that it will take allot of space.
Activity: 224
Do digibytes or bitcoins take up space or have a size to them....for example if I wanted to store a billion btc or dgb on a offline device do the bitcoins or dgbs take up space?? if so how many bitcoins/dgb = 1 mb? if that is the case shit is gonna get real interesting in the future..
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
correction now is normal new floor @ 80 sats, this is very promising
It is good to see all the naysayers left the building Cool

what is the cap of digibytes how many will be created ?

21 billion DigiBytes will be created over 21 years.

what is the cap of digibytes how many will be created ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
lol and so far the dump, nobody wants to sell,  It's like holding crystals,, reaaallly small crystals

yes diamond bits

lol, good analogy.
It took me a few hours when I started researching crypto to figure out what the heck a satoshi was.
Cripes...it was small.
lol and so far the dump, nobody wants to sell,  It's like holding crystals,, reaaallly small crystals

yes diamond bits
lol and so far the dump, nobody wants to sell,  It's like holding crystals,, reaaallly small crystals
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
if that was a pump it's not done yet I think..
Activity: 334
yes where this pumpers come from? Is it traders speculation pump or just new guys like me Smiley ? I'm gonna buy after this pump... DGB definitely pull attention and new people in. It is a good one. I like it guys!

Yes. Buy more in a trough and hold it for the long term.
+1  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
yes where this pumpers come from? Is it traders speculation pump or just new guys like me Smiley ? I'm gonna buy after this pump... DGB definitely pull attention and new people in. It is a good one. I like it guys!

Yes. Buy more in a trough and hold it for the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
people panic ahahah because a big amount in buy appear and disappear now

My DGB is staying where it is. This coin has a long term upward potential. Mining more now.  Cheesy
Activity: 658
Guys. Keep in mind. If this coin would now stabilize at 60-70 it would have still gained 200-250% from where it started two weeks ago. From there on let's rise steadily. Try to profit form this temporary bandwagon effect.

Ive been warning people for a week now but everytime I post someone buries me 3pages back Smiley

We are moving too fast... I sold MOST of my digibyte for now will buy back when it goes back down... Thank you for the 10X but there is other coins that deserve attention as well.... I do still believe in digibytes future just not messing with these crazy pumpers Smiley

Yes try to pick coins before the crowd notices them. There are a few more promising coins (with non anonymous DEVS) out there.

+1

Guys. Keep in mind. If this coin would now stabilize at 60-70 it would have still gained 200-250% from where it started two weeks ago. From there on let's rise steadily. Try to profit form this temporary bandwagon effect.

Ive been warning people for a week now but everytime I post someone buries me 3pages back Smiley

We are moving too fast... I sold MOST of my digibyte for now will buy back when it goes back down... Thank you for the 10X but there is other coins that deserve attention as well.... I do still believe in digibytes future just not messing with these crazy pumpers Smiley

Yes try to pick coins before the crowd notices them. There are a few more promising coins (with non anonymous DEVS) out there.

Yes, there are. The crowd here is way too focused on price. I've been with DGB since the beginning and it was always obvious that once this coin started moving, it would continue to do so but, slowly in a healthy way. DBG does not need pumps and buy walls and all the other things shouted out in the forum, it needs continued and solid development by the crew and attention from the public as a viable form of digital currency. Things are looking up Jared, thanks for the faith.

+1
I have some suggestions for the Digibyte.Co website. I am trying to bring some big time investment on board however the people I am working with are not familiar with Bitcoin or Digibyte. It would be nice if the Digibyte website had some more intro videos of new comers to digital money in general. I think many people will adopt Digibyte before they know about Bitcoin. That is already the case with my investors and they don't even know anything about digital currencies. Anyways my point is I think we should keep the momentum up and create some high quality videos for Digibyte.
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...

Yes, there are. The crowd here is way too focused on price. I've been with DGB since the beginning and it was always obvious that once this coin started moving, it would continue to do so but, slowly in a healthy way. DBG does not need pumps and buy walls and all the other things shouted out in the forum, it needs continued and solid development by the crew and attention from the public as a viable form of digital currency. Things are looking up Jared, thanks for the faith.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
BAM 20% crash :/

Relax everybody! 100 is the benchmark for Now Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Activity: 658

Jump to: